A forum for seekers everywhere...

Demonic Possession

Steve22

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2014-09-04

Demonic Possession

Post  Steve22 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:19 pm

Is this possible and how does it happen?  I have been interested in certain things like astral travel and mediumship but have been very scared to try because I have heard that these things are satanic and can lead to possession by demons.  Is this true?  Have you or anyone you know ever become possessed.  Can demons really take a person over?
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Re: Demonic Possession

Post  SpiritVoices on Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:07 pm

Um?  I wouldn't like to answer this because I really don't know.   Satanic? Demons?

Maybe you are using the wrong words.     

Mediumship and Astral travel?    If I were to try and explain mediumship and Astral Travel,I'd be lost.   All I can say is,mediumship is giving messages from the spirit world to those who haven't reached there yet.
    For instance,we on the physical plain.
    Go the top of the forum and look for topics which represent Mediumship and Astral Travel.

Good luck with your search...... :urwelcome:
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3807
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight on Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:56 pm

Contrary to what Hollywood would have people believe, no you can not just be taken over by some "demon." Now if you want to willingly give over your control to some foreign entity, such as is done is some forms of channeling, that is a different thing.. However, even in those cases the individual still has control, and is aware of everything that is going on.
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24260
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:11 pm

I believe there is a dark side but if you go into any kind of spiriual work with love in your heart good intentions and a big dollop of common sense you shouldnt go far wrong, ask for protection before work, and once you are familiar with your guides and helpers and trust them they will help you, remain respectful no one likes being ridiculed either side of the veil, I think giving thanks is important too.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:20 pm