A forum for seekers everywhere...


    10-interesting-facts-about-lucid-dreaming-that-will-open-your-mind

    Share

    skye
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 1247
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

    10-interesting-facts-about-lucid-dreaming-that-will-open-your-mind

    Post  skye on Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:17 pm

    This may be of interest to some people.  


    http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/10-interesting-facts-about-lucid-dreaming-that-will-open-your-mind
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: 10-interesting-facts-about-lucid-dreaming-that-will-open-your-mind

    Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:25 pm

    Found that very interesting,Skye...
    Lucid dreams and out of body plus Astral travelling I link together,some would say not.

    One instant is that they are very closely linked.
    I also feel that lucid dreams are also linked with the past...Won't put the full dream now,it's here some where on the forums.

    Dreaming of World War 2.   Meeting up with the folks in that time. German soldiers for instance. That dream started with me hearing a man's voice.

    The next experience I had was receiving a message (while asleep) from a man's voice giving me advice on how to treat an enemy.
    By God,that message was clear! :grin: 
    Started with a man's talking to me in German....Achtung,Achtung..... to bring my attention to him.

    Just a few examples of Lucid dreaming...or what ever we may call it.
     :eek:

    skye
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 1247
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

    Re: 10-interesting-facts-about-lucid-dreaming-that-will-open-your-mind

    Post  skye on Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:08 pm

    I've had a few lucid dreams in the past. It was a weird experience being able to control events while in my supposedly sleep state. Definitely a new experience from every day life.
    They don't seem to happen anymore, if they do I can't recall them.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: 10-interesting-facts-about-lucid-dreaming-that-will-open-your-mind

    Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:17 pm

    I wonder why this happens...why these kind of dreams suddenly stop?
    I suppose they are like messages....suddenly stops...the message has been delivered..
    avatar
    mayflow
    Member

    Number of posts : 894
    Location : Planet Liberty
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

    Re: 10-interesting-facts-about-lucid-dreaming-that-will-open-your-mind

    Post  mayflow on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:15 am

    SpiritVoices wrote:I wonder why this happens...why these kind of dreams suddenly stop?
    I suppose they are like messages....suddenly stops...the message has been delivered..
    That makes sense to me. I used to have lucid dreams all over the place, many times several a night and they seemed to be for certain purposes. They addressed subconscious fears of getting lost, going somewhere and coming back and not being able to find my vehicle, not being able to find my way home, getting bad advice and guidance, and getting chased over cliffs. 

    Combining my conscious awareness within the dream with the dreaming mind itself, the dreams turned from horribly scary - to the pont where when I could finally feel convinced I was fully awake again - I would really be scared to fall asleep again -- to just being really fun filled and having super human abilities in the dreams. 

    I can go into this in more detail as time goes along as I have had several sorts of genres of dreams that seemed to accomplish their purpose and then different type of dreams come along.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: 10-interesting-facts-about-lucid-dreaming-that-will-open-your-mind

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:03 am

    skye wrote:I've had a few lucid dreams in the past. It was a weird experience being able to control events while in my supposedly sleep state. Definitely a new experience from every day life.
    They don't seem to happen anymore, if they do I can't recall them.
    Now that is something I don't do or can't do.
    Control my dreams.  What I call Lucid just seems to happen,the lucid part of them is seeing and hearing  them unexpectedly...
    Someone told me it is easier for spirit to contact me between wakefulness and drifting off to sleep.
    Too active mind at bedtime?
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: 10-interesting-facts-about-lucid-dreaming-that-will-open-your-mind

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:12 am

    mayflow wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:I wonder why this happens...why these kind of dreams suddenly stop?
    I suppose they are like messages....suddenly stops...the message has been delivered..
    That makes sense to me. I used to have lucid dreams all over the place, many times several a night and they seemed to be for certain purposes. They addressed subconscious fears of getting lost, going somewhere and coming back and not being able to find my vehicle, not being able to find my way home, getting bad advice and guidance, and getting chased over cliffs. 

    Combining my conscious awareness within the dream with the dreaming mind itself, the dreams turned from horribly scary - to the pont where when I could finally feel convinced I was fully awake again - I would really be scared to fall asleep again -- to just being really fun filled and having super human abilities in the dreams. 

    I can go into this in more detail as time goes along as I have had several sorts of genres of dreams that seemed to accomplish their purpose and then different type of dreams come along.
    You've just struck a bell with me,mayflo!

    A good while ago I had a series of dreams where for some obscure reason I was lost.   Another was trying to find my way home...I live down south of the UK now but used to live up north.

    I was always in these dreams on the road going north of the UK.
    Maybe home sickness had set in....
    In these dreams,there was man who I gathered was a new guide.
    Tall and long dark hair,a Gypsy look about him.

    When I settled down again,he disappeared....

    Let's know those dreams,they sound familiar to me...
    avatar
    mayflow
    Member

    Number of posts : 894
    Location : Planet Liberty
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

    Re: 10-interesting-facts-about-lucid-dreaming-that-will-open-your-mind

    Post  mayflow on Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:18 pm

    One of the dreams presented a cross-roads for me. It was one of the first ones with some Lucidity in it.

    I was walking up a road and there was a road that crossed that road and a gas station on the corner. There was a large hill ahead of me. I was heading South. I trudged up the hill and when I finally got to the top, something in me told me I was going the wrong way.

    Then I did realize it was a dream I was having. I started walking, then running, then sort of taking like unbelievably long leaps - almost flying back down the hill. It was fun and thrilling!

    Then when I was almost at the cross-roads I had passed, there appeared some sort of super modern train that I could take to the east to the big city. I declined and thought it was also the wrong direction for me.

    The train went on and I went to the gas station and asked one guy for the direction home for me. He said I should ask another guy because he didn't care. I asked the other guy, and he told me to take the train to the city - which I already felt was the wrong choice for me. I asked a third guy, and he told me I would be best served by finding my own way myself.

    I walked a little to the west and then a little to the north, and the roads were gone and I was in the forest. I felt, well this is not home yet, but I think the direction is correct.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: 10-interesting-facts-about-lucid-dreaming-that-will-open-your-mind

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:41 pm

    mayflow wrote:One of the dreams presented a cross-roads for me. It was one of the first ones with some Lucidity in it.

    I was walking up a road and there was a road that crossed that road and a gas station on the corner. There was a large hill ahead of me. I was heading South. I trudged up the hill and when I finally got to the top, something in me told me I was going the wrong way.

    Then I did realize it was a dream I was having. I started walking, then running, then sort of taking like unbelievably long leaps - almost flying back down the hill. It was fun and thrilling!

    Then when I was almost at the cross-roads I had passed, there appeared some sort of super modern train that I could take to the east to the big city. I declined and thought it was also the wrong direction for me.

    The train went on and I went to the gas station and asked one guy for the direction home for me. He said I should ask another guy because he didn't care. I asked the other guy, and he told me to take the train to the city - which I already felt was the wrong choice for me. I asked a third guy, and he told me I would be best served by finding my own way myself.

    I walked a little to the west and then a little to the north, and the roads were gone and I was in the forest. I felt, well this is not home yet, but I think the direction is correct.
    Decisions,decisions,mayflo...
    Had you been wondering what track you needed or decisions to make your way in life?
    Decisions that were important to you?

    I would say that you needed help in whatever those decisions were.

    You had three different paths to choose.   Your own mind chose the best one for you......
    Your inner self knew the right path.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: 10-interesting-facts-about-lucid-dreaming-that-will-open-your-mind

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:48 pm

    Dreams sometimes give the answers we are seeking but in a round about way.
    A muddled way....Spirit was giving you the answer in their way and not our's....

    In pictures..... :asmile:

    Sponsored content

    Re: 10-interesting-facts-about-lucid-dreaming-that-will-open-your-mind

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:59 am