A forum for seekers everywhere...


    So, I Got Accepted

    Share

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 1998
    Age : 19
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    So, I Got Accepted

    Post  Auras on Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:15 pm

    So, I got accepted onto the Mediumship Course.

    Dates and Topics of we will be learning.






















    Messy pictures. My bad x
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: So, I Got Accepted

    Post  SpiritVoices on Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:13 pm

    Fantastic!.... :yeah: 


    The best of everything,Auras.....

    Keep in touch if you can to let us know how you go......

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 1998
    Age : 19
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: So, I Got Accepted

    Post  Auras on Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:25 pm

    SpiritVoices wrote:Fantastic!.... :yeah: 


    The best of everything,Auras.....

    Keep in touch if you can to let us know how you go......
    I will do  :love:

    mac
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 3496
    Age : 70
    Location : Valley of the Sun, Arizona
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: So, I Got Accepted

    Post  mac on Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:22 pm

    I hope it helps you find the direction you'd like to go.  :love:
    avatar
    RavenMoon
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 584
    Location : wishing to be somewhere serene and peacfull
    Job/hobbies : fulltime and lots of interests
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: So, I Got Accepted

    Post  RavenMoon on Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:32 pm

    well done you..  :hugz:  :hugz:  :hugz: 
    Very Pleased for you, Hope excel at the course and stay true to yourself and your opinions my friend   :congrats:  :congrats:
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24260
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Re: So, I Got Accepted

    Post  Violet on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:21 pm

    Hey Auras how do you feel? Congrats by the way xxx just remember to be you and be true to yourself and your beliefs.



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    avatar
    mayflow
    Member

    Number of posts : 894
    Location : Planet Liberty
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

    Re: So, I Got Accepted

    Post  mayflow on Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:05 pm

    I hope you are not paying money for this?

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 1998
    Age : 19
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: So, I Got Accepted

    Post  Auras on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:24 am

    £4 entrance feeWorkshops £15mayflow wrote:I hope you are not paying money for this?

    mac
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 3496
    Age : 70
    Location : Valley of the Sun, Arizona
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: So, I Got Accepted

    Post  mac on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:43 pm

    mayflow wrote:I hope you are not paying money for this?
     Surely that's Auras' private business? 

    All service providers can decide for themselves whether to charge for the service they provide; in my experience few do it for nothing and no-one is under any obligation to anyone else, service provider or consumer alike...

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 1998
    Age : 19
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: So, I Got Accepted

    Post  Auras on Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:06 pm

    I do feel they have the right to charge people for the amount of hard work they put into help there students to become the best they can be.


    Nothing is free, There's always going to be a price, Which does not bother me, as It will be worth it in the long run. I think people have not noticed but I've waited for this chance for quote some times now. I choose to take this path at such a young age because I want to gather as much knowledge about life and death within the very little time I have here on earth. Many may not accept that because Us young ones may be vulnerable to spiritual energies. It's like spirit voices, She stated that she has not been involved in spiritualism for a long time. I bet if she was my age she would take the chance with all she has got. Paying for something that can lead you to your life dream is something worth paying for!

    mac
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 3496
    Age : 70
    Location : Valley of the Sun, Arizona
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: So, I Got Accepted

    Post  mac on Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:43 pm

    Auras wrote:I do feel they have the right to charge people for the amount of hard work they put into help there students to become the best they can be.


    Nothing is free, There's always going to be a price, Which does not bother me, as It will be worth it in the long run. I think people have not noticed but I've waited for this chance for quote some times now. I choose to take this path at such a young age because I want to gather as much knowledge about life and death within the very little time I have here on earth. Many may not accept that because Us young ones may be vulnerable to spiritual energies. It's like spirit voices, She stated that she has not been involved in spiritualism for a long time. I bet if she was my age she would take the chance with all she has got. Paying for something that can lead you to your life dream is something worth paying for!
    good for you, Auras!  You're bang-on right that nothing is free - somebody is paying somewhere and it's good to read that you think it's a price that you feel is worth paying for the chance of getting where you want to go.

    pippa
    Just joined

    Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Age : 43
    Location : Wales, u.kk
    Registration date : 2014-04-29

    Re: So, I Got Accepted

    Post  pippa on Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:11 pm

    Congratulations Auras

    I completely agree, someone has to pay the bills at the venue and traveling expenses. I am on my 3rd year, I started with a self awareness course and am now on my mediumship course, I love it and at 40 I am wishing I started earlier.

    Good Luck x

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 1998
    Age : 19
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: So, I Got Accepted

    Post  Auras on Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:33 pm

    pippa wrote:Congratulations Auras

    I completely agree, someone has to pay the bills at the venue and traveling expenses. I am on my 3rd year, I started with a self awareness course and am now on my mediumship course, I love it and at 40 I am wishing I started earlier.

    Good Luck x
    Only if you could of started at a young age. I feel very special That I get to do it at this age.
    avatar
    partofme
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Age : 44
    Location : USA
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

    Re: So, I Got Accepted

    Post  partofme on Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:34 pm

    :congrats: Wish you much success!  

    Someone somewhere will always have something negative to respond with, especially when you decide to make meduimship your forte so be prepared. Your responses in this case (even though its not based on the same principles I just mentioned) have shown that you have grown so much in character.  Im proud of you for learning who you want to become so young in your years.  There are people twice, even three times your age that are just as lost as they were at your age and it shows in their behavior.  

    P.S. If you are willing and interested...you may practice on me if you wish.   :huga:

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 1998
    Age : 19
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: So, I Got Accepted

    Post  Auras on Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:41 pm

    partofme wrote::congrats: Wish you much success!  

    Someone somewhere will always have something negative to respond with, especially when you decide to make meduimship your forte so be prepared. Your responses in this case (even though its not based on the same principles I just mentioned) have shown that you have grown so much in character.  Im proud of you for learning who you want to become so young in your years.  There are people twice, even three times your age that are just as lost as they were at your age and it shows in their behavior.  

    P.S. If you are willing and interested...you may practice on me if you wish.   :huga:
    Hello, PartOfMe.

    Sure, I would love to practice on you. Just shoot me a PM when you feel ready.  :hugz:
    avatar
    Whisperingteams
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 288
    Location : *stars*
    Registration date : 2013-07-10

    Re: So, I Got Accepted

    Post  Whisperingteams on Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:35 pm

    Well done Aura's, wishing you all the best with it and have fun :))
    avatar
    GreenJade
    Newbie

    Female
    Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2014-08-05

    Re: So, I Got Accepted

    Post  GreenJade on Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:14 pm

    Congratulations Aura's, I developed my gifts with Tony Stockwell (before he was famous) I loved every work shop and seminar I went to and although I probably spent a fortune it's times I will always treasure and never forget. :flo:

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 1998
    Age : 19
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: So, I Got Accepted

    Post  Auras on Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:49 pm

    GreenJade wrote:Congratulations Aura's, I developed my gifts with Tony Stockwell (before he was famous) I loved every work shop and seminar I went to and although I probably spent a fortune it's times I will always treasure and never forget. :flo:
    You've made me jealous now. :worry:
    avatar
    GreenJade
    Newbie

    Female
    Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2014-08-05

    Re: So, I Got Accepted

    Post  GreenJade on Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:22 pm

    Awwww no need to be jealous, you will have a fantastic time and get to meet wonderful inspirational people I am jealous of you  :ghug:

    Sponsored content

    Re: So, I Got Accepted

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:21 pm