Being tortured

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2025
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Being tortured

Post  Auras on Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:07 pm

Had A not so good dream last.

As Many Know I am in care. So, I was with my friend He wanted to leave his parents. So, This Teenage girl turns up and asks us if we want to move into her house. We says yes... She gradually waited... So Next thing I know My friend was strapped to a table in robe. I font know why. I got the impression he was so called grounded. His parents kept strapping him every time he got out. After he Got out, He got angry. He said he was not living there no more. We went with this teenage girl. going past Local Buildings I know in this reality. Suddenly, More people started to walk with us, I don't know why But I went with it. It didn't feel right.... We came up to this road. There was no houses, But this big black gate. As we went in, I wanted to run away. But I kept on walking along in the gate. When we got in, We sat down, and all I could see is that there where so many tortured souls. I felt sick, I felt scared. I felt emotional Like I was about to go and cry. The weird part is that There where people what would choose members that was with me to torture. Once they came around to me. No one picked me. After that happened I was like "Great, Can I go home now"? Apparently I was not allowed. They said I had to close my eyes and point at anyone random. So, I closed my eyes and walked around and then pointed.  It was a man dressed in all black. He was negative. he gradually started to Piss me off so I attacked him. Then somewhat He got back up and I got the impression that someone told me not to do that. Once that happened. He grabbed me and started doing something to me, It's hard to put into words... Then that's all I remember.....
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Re: Being tortured

Post  SpiritVoices on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:13 pm

Auras wrote:Had A not so good dream last.

As Many Know I am in care. So, I was with my friend He wanted to leave his parents. So, This Teenage girl turns up and asks us if we want to move into her house. We says yes... She gradually waited... So Next thing I know My friend was strapped to a table in robe. I font know why. I got the impression he was so called grounded. His parents kept strapping him every time he got out. After he Got out, He got angry. He said he was not living there no more. We went with this teenage girl. going past Local Buildings I know in this reality. Suddenly, More people started to walk with us, I don't know why But I went with it. It didn't feel right.... We came up to this road. There was no houses, But this big black gate. As we went in, I wanted to run away. But I kept on walking along in the gate. When we got in, We sat down, and all I could see is that there where so many tortured souls. I felt sick, I felt scared. I felt emotional Like I was about to go and cry. The weird part is that There where people what would choose members that was with me to torture. Once they came around to me. No one picked me. After that happened I was like "Great, Can I go home now"? Apparently I was not allowed. They said I had to close my eyes and point at anyone random. So, I closed my eyes and walked around and then pointed.  It was a man dressed in all black. He was negative. he gradually started to Piss me off so I attacked him. Then somewhat He got back up and I got the impression that someone told me not to do that. Once that happened. He grabbed me and started doing something to me, It's hard to put into words... Then that's all I remember.....
    That's what I call a real nightmare....
    Do you little faith in other people?
    Have they let you down in some way?

This dream is showing your feelings at the moment.   A bitterness is there buried beneath the skin.....
    The past coming back?

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2025
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras on Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:20 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Auras wrote:Had A not so good dream last.

That's what I call a real nightmare....
    Do you little faith in other people?
    Have they let you down in some way?

This dream is showing your feelings at the moment.   A bitterness is there buried beneath the skin.....
    The past coming back?
    You're very much correct about the past coming back. The feeling of guilt for what I have done in the past has came back to me. Not good.
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:43 pm

I think you have relieved that part of of your life,Auras....
    if you could see what I see now is a mature young man....an intelligent young man...who wishes to progress and you know something?  

You have progressed fast!..... :eek:   Keep up the good work.

Joan.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:56 pm