A forum for seekers everywhere...

O.B.E

chi chi

Number of posts : 157
    Registration date : 2009-08-12

O.B.E

Post  chi chi on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:12 pm

I cannot believe i am posting this after saying i have had nothing for ages looks like i am now on my way back woohoo :stars:

I had been awake for quite a while but didnt want to get up. So i thought i would protect myself and just relax. My dogs were also in the bedroom with me they were fast asleep. About 10 mins after i had protected myself i felt my body begin to rise, i knew what was happening and was excited about where i was going to go.

I struggled a bit to come out full but all at once i was free and i shot up, i could see my bed but it wasnt me i saw that was in it. I saw my hubby he was fast asleep but he had gone to work so i am not sure how this could have happened.

I seemed to go round the room so fast i felt light and free, then i saw my dogs they were following me round the room and they were crying. I came up against the wall but i couldnt go through it like i normally would.The dogs were right below me looking up at me.

I felt the wall on my back and as i did i felt myself go down till my feet were on the floor, i stroked the dogs and said come on girls its ok, and walked to my bed got and got in. After a couple of minutes i opened my eyes and the dogs were cuddled up to me. They were not on the bed at the beginning and i never felt them till i got back in bed and lay down. I was very thirsty on coming back and a bit woozy so just lay there stroking the dogs who seemed to be fine again.
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24346
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: O.B.E

Post  Violet on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:17 pm

WOW that's fantastic it seems there's a lot of good news and new spiritual activity going on it's great :stars: We're coming out of this darkness I can FEEL it :stars:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:50 am

Hello
    I use OBE to escape the pain me body be in at times. Simply step out. I was in the ER once and I was in so much pain even meds were not helping so I stepped out. The Dr thought that I had a really good sleep. Came in when I was finally sitting up going ye look way better now. Had a good sleep that is what one needed. For me to tell him all the times the nurses came in to seem me and the times he came in to see me. Even checked me eye's once. He goes ok ye are able to OBE but that did not take all the pain away did it, nope. If it did I would not have been there. I simply sat for a time out of me to let the meds work.
    The fun OBE's are in the Astral Travels I go on. Think and go. Where depends on the need at hand at times or where I want to see. Who at times I want to see ( with full permissions) or just to see me island with but one Strangler Fig tree and nothing else but me.
    Lynn
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Lovinthejourney

Female
    Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lovinthejourney on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:37 pm

My first OBE was spontaneous. And quite a surprise! LOL After that I learned to do it when I wanted to do it. I don't try often anymore. It takes a lot more effort than some of the easier forms of astral projection. Although OBEs are the only technique that feel so amazingly 100% real.
    Cassie

Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2010-01-30

Post  Cassie on Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:39 am

Hello everyone.

Most times i cannot control when i have a OBE. I would either be in classes at college doing nothing or zoning out. I wouldn't really go anywhere, i would only drift. When i go some place or remember where i went i seems like it has a meaning. I do not understand why i am so in tune with my psychic powers and being able to do all these things but they do some in handy when you can use them the right way.

~Cassie

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:34 am