A forum for seekers everywhere...

What crystal will greatly enhance your psychic abilities?:)

UniversalSoul
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2014-06-29

What crystal will greatly enhance your psychic abilities?:)

Post  UniversalSoul on Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:37 am

What crystals with greatly enhance your psychic abilities? I heard selenite, octohedrite, quarts, and amethyst can, what others?
    Spirit of Light

Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2014-05-31

Re: What crystal will greatly enhance your psychic abilities?:)

Post  Spirit of Light on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:54 pm

It really depends on what areas of psychic work you wish to concentrate on. I like Lemurian crystals as they seem to resonate with me and enhance my work, but you may find something like a Clear Quartz power crystal may work better.
    RavenMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 584
    Job/hobbies : fulltime and lots of interests
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  RavenMoon on Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:35 pm

Spirit of Light wrote:It really depends on what areas of psychic work you wish to concentrate on. I like Lemurian crystals as they seem to resonate with me and enhance my work, but you may find something like a Clear Quartz power crystal may work better.
    I Love LEMURIAN Crystals.... They are the Old soul Crystals...
    Just go for whichever ones you really feel drawn to... they pick you lol lol
    Athena Rowan Dawn

Female
    Number of posts : 65
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual teacher and angel worker
    Registration date : 2014-10-20

Post  Athena Rowan Dawn on Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:50 pm

If you are looking for psychic development, some other crystals I would recommend would be labradorite, lepidolite or apophyllite.
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1247
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal on Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:03 pm

I think it is important that the piece chosen feels right to the touch. For me it needs to be smooth, not necessarily tumble or saw polished smooth though. That way I can really connect to the inner crystal energy and use it.

Natural Quartz points are the best I think, whether Lemurian or not.
    Earthealer

Female
    Number of posts : 159
    Job/hobbies : unemployed, music, writing, reading, crystal collection, line dancing, singing
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post  Earthealer on Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:31 pm

It really does depend on what you are after, angelite and celestine can be excellent crystals for working with the angelic realms. Peridot is good for banishing of anything negative as is Smokey Quartz or Obsidian, each have their own qualities and properties. Peridot is my newest addition to my family as I'm wearing a peridot talisman ring not an engagement ring mind you suffice to say just a beautiful healing stone, though. :) Larimar's a good stone to have if you are searching for soul friendships too as its the finding stone, I reckon it would be good for working with AA Chamuel's energies too. 

I've heard however that to work with the Lemurian stones; that you need to be a positively focused mindset otherwise the stones themselves they will clam up like anyone perhaps would around a source that's not working in your highest mindset or interests.

The best way to begin working with crystals though is to ask them for guidance and ask for a sign of confirmation from them to say that they've heard your request. Start it out as you mean to go on - like a true friendship or rekindle of connection.
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 255
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  Lightseeker on Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:00 am

A simple grid would be a quartz either side of your head pointing towards your ears and one above your crown pointing to the crown, Then  a piece of lapis lazuli or sugilite resting directly upon your brow chakra/third eye...

A couple of deep breaths later and you should( If my limited experience is anything to go by) be very quickly the subject of a consciousness expansion... There is however no need at all to take my word for it ...

Rather try it and see what happens for yourself. :asmile:

MrsJ
    Just joined

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2015-06-26

Post  MrsJ on Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:48 pm

I have a large chunk of very pale amethyst and it has a certain draw to it when it comes to energy work and focus. It has some gorgeous rainbows.

I can't vouch for psychic development as such, but I'm more of a Clairsentient person and work well with a few particular crystals in my collection - amethyst, rose quartz, celestite, selenite and smoky quartz.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:46 am