1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3369
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Lunchtime

Post  1antique on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:19 am

As some of you know, the past few years have been difficult ones financially for my wife and I, only recently getting better. But, even though it has gotten better, my job is not stable because I do not agree with tactics that are used to get people to purchase cars, so I am not selling as many cars as I should. Because of this, I have been concerned about continuing income.

Tina has been very stressed out over moving back to Tennessee to see her parents...both of whom are in bad health. She is afraid that she will not be able to spend any quality time with them before they pass.

Today, Tina and I went out to lunch. She loves Chinese food, so that is where we went. At the end of our meal, the waitress brought our fortune cookies. Now, I have never been a big believer in fortune cookies. They are mass-produced for the Western market...not exactly a source of divination, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I digress (as usual)..... The waitress brought us our fortune cookies after our meal. This is what we each got:

For me: You will never have to worry about a steady income

For Tina: The next year will be spent in the pursuit of family matters

I don't think the message could get any clearer.....
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: Lunchtime

Post  Violet on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:01 pm

Those were very fitting for you both :eek:
    You've nothing to feel bad about Allen, sometimes we all have to do things which don't sit well out of necessity, no one will judge you and especially not spirit, they know what's in your heart :hugz:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3369
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:12 pm

Thank you... :hugz: :love:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content