A forum for seekers everywhere...


    Communication with Loved Ones.

    Share
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Communication with Loved Ones.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Mon May 26, 2014 7:57 pm

    Why is it that at first passing over into spirit,do we hear our loved one's voices or have communication from them?

    Is communication easy for them after the passing?

    Is that communication easier for them while between two worlds?

    Why does the communication slow down after the first year?



    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24346
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Re: Communication with Loved Ones.

    Post  Violet on Mon May 26, 2014 10:30 pm

    I struggle with communications from my own loved ones I wonder if i'm really hearing/seeing them or if i'm only hearing/seeing what I want to :huh: 



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    avatar
    innerlight
    Elite

    Male
    Number of posts : 3807
    Age : 39
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

    Re: Communication with Loved Ones.

    Post  innerlight on Mon May 26, 2014 11:48 pm

    I would fathom that the communication is easier after they first pass, because they are closer and more connected to the earth. Probably trying to tie up what they feel is loose ends, and want to be around their loved ones longer.. After they settle in, and move forward into the next realm they probably step back a lot and move to doing other things instead. So contact will be much more fewer if at all.

    There is also the possibility that after passing their connection to ones family is no longer there and they move on from the time with you and spend it elsewhere.

    mac
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 3682
    Age : 71
    Location : lives in central England, UK
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: Communication with Loved Ones.

    Post  mac on Tue May 27, 2014 8:46 am

    innerlight wrote:I would fathom that the communication is easier after they first pass, because they are closer and more connected to the earth. Probably trying to tie up what they feel is loose ends, and want to be around their loved ones longer.. After they settle in, and move forward into the next realm they probably step back a lot and move to doing other things instead. So contact will be much more fewer if at all.

    There is also the possibility that after passing their connection to ones family is no longer there and they move on from the time with you and spend it elsewhere.
    I think this is a very good summation of the situation. 

    skye
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 1247
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

    Re: Communication with Loved Ones.

    Post  skye on Tue May 27, 2014 1:13 pm

    I'm of similar thoughts as Violet. Unsure of whether it is my mind wanting them to be there or to hear their voice. I believe our loved ones remain interested and supportive in our lives just as they did whilst living here. Though once communication has taken place and they have let us know they continue to be around, and they are safe and well and no longer suffering pain (if they did so previously) perhaps the need to communicate lessens on their side and living life in their new surroundings becomes their priority. It's human beings who miss their physical presence and maybe this why some people want to hear from their loved ones which may help them throughout the bereavement process and beyond.

    Most people who have first passed over also need to learn how to communicate. Some are aware they can't be seen or heard by their loved ones, so for some people this will take time, whereas with others it is instantaneous.

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 2025
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: Communication with Loved Ones.

    Post  Auras on Tue May 27, 2014 1:18 pm

    I don't know about use, But with me, My nanny passed away when I was at a young age. I did not Hear her, Communicate with her, because As you know, I was a little kid. But, As gradually time evolved, There was a connection, There was a time with me I had a conscious communication with her. I have the experience on spiritual inspiration somewhere. I have noticed, Just because they don't communicate with us do not mean they are not here, Bur merely just watching over us to see us how we are doing. Every once in a while. She will make contact. But as with many of you, Your loved ones might not contact you because each loved has a different life now. :bfs: 

    This is my view on the subject
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Communication with Loved Ones.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Tue May 27, 2014 2:03 pm

    I often wonder if our loved ones attempt to communicate by thought alone or are we hearing their voices in our minds or ears?

    I have thoughts coming through sometimes which I swear are not mine.
    I hear a man's voice again in my mind. Sounds like a stranger's.

    But in attempting to communicate with us,would their voice as on the physical plane be slightly changed to a spirit version?




    skye
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 1247
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

    Re: Communication with Loved Ones.

    Post  skye on Tue May 27, 2014 2:11 pm

    SpiritVoices wrote:I often wonder if our loved ones attempt to communicate by thought alone or are we hearing their voices in our minds or ears?

    I have thoughts coming through sometimes which I swear are not mine.
    I hear a man's voice again in my mind.   Sounds like a stranger's.

    But in attempting to communicate with us,would their voice as on the physical plane be slightly changed to a spirit version?



    No. The dialect and accent remain the same as in physical life.

    All communication is via the mind too, Joan.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Communication with Loved Ones.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Tue May 27, 2014 2:19 pm

    skye wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:I often wonder if our loved ones attempt to communicate by thought alone or are we hearing their voices in our minds or ears?

    I have thoughts coming through sometimes which I swear are not mine.
    I hear a man's voice again in my mind.   Sounds like a stranger's.

    But in attempting to communicate with us,would their voice as on the physical plane be slightly changed to a spirit version?



    No. The dialect and accent remain the same as in physical life.

    All communication is via the mind too, Joan.

    Now I wonder why that happens,Skye? The dialect and accent remaining the same.
    So where is that coming from? I would thought from the physical part of the human body.
    Though must admit the first time I heard my husband's voice after death,was exactly the same as when he was alive..

    skye
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 1247
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

    Re: Communication with Loved Ones.

    Post  skye on Tue May 27, 2014 2:55 pm

    It's coming from the spirit communicator. They are impressing or maybe manipulating the energy onto the mediums mind. Spirit people don't have vocal cords so I would say this is used for communication purposes only Joan, via a medium. As when in spirit there is no need for spoken language, it's all expression of the mind. If you think about it, when we want to do something, the thought comes first, so it must be a similar process, if not the same. 


    Perhaps it's to allow the medium to give the area of where the spirit communicator once lived.  Sometimes this can be quicker than trying to get the name of the country or an area. It will depend on how a medium works. This can often support other bits of evidence so the recipient can identify it has being the person the medium is talking to.  In my experience this doesn't happen in all communications, although I know if its male or female, young or old.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Communication with Loved Ones.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Tue May 27, 2014 4:16 pm

    Now I understand,skye...

    So much involved...

    Never knew half of this...Now in the dream I had about him recently,he 'spoke' no words just 'thought' like asking if I wanted to visit the beach? That was plain as day...
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24346
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Re: Communication with Loved Ones.

    Post  Violet on Fri May 30, 2014 10:51 pm

    The dialect and accent remain the same as in physical life.

    I only ever hear them in my own voice apart from very unique circumstances when I hear them outside of me, I get impressed if someone had an unusual voice or accent rather than hearing it.



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

    skye
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 1247
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

    Re: Communication with Loved Ones.

    Post  skye on Fri May 30, 2014 11:32 pm

    Violet wrote:
    The dialect and accent remain the same as in physical life.

    I only ever hear them in my own voice apart from very unique circumstances when I hear them outside of me, I get impressed if someone had an unusual voice or accent rather than hearing it.
    Ditto, except I don't feel that I hear them as if standing next to me. I have wondered if it's because the communicator has a strong personality, or they intend to get their voice heard and their message across?
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24346
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Re: Communication with Loved Ones.

    Post  Violet on Sat May 31, 2014 12:33 am

    Hi Skye I think it's the latter as the times i've heard them outside of me it has been warnings, one time in particular I believe my life was actually saved, if i'd heard it inside I'd  have probably not paid much attention, this was screeched very loudly and directly down my ear.



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Communication with Loved Ones.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sat May 31, 2014 10:58 am

    A while back I remember a man who always had a very posh accent....
    Well bred I would say and a gentleman....

    skye
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 1247
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

    Re: Communication with Loved Ones.

    Post  skye on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:07 am

    Violet wrote:Hi Skye I think it's the latter as the times i've heard them outside of me it has been warnings, one time in particular I believe my life was actually saved, if i'd heard it inside I'd  have probably not paid much attention, this was screeched very loudly and directly down my ear.
    I can understand that Violet, It makes sense. I know I used to ignore my inner voice until I learnt that every time I didn't listen to it something unfortunate happened. Now I know better it actually helps prevent any mishaps.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Communication with Loved Ones.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:22 pm

    Sometimes inner voices either warn us or give us good advice when we are not sure what road to take.   Not for the first time have I heard those voices.

    I heard them recently but only in my mind to be careful with my life and to ignore those who are set on hurting.....

    Sponsored content

    Re: Communication with Loved Ones.

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:56 am