A forum for seekers everywhere...


    To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Share
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:37 pm

    We read,we dream,we imagine what is beyond this life.

    Do we really know?   We imagine it is like in our dreams.
    Are those dreams true?   Is it as perfect as we think it is.

    We have to work like we do here on earth.   The perks are we have no physical body.   We can 'think' of a place we want to visit and bingo....there we are!

    The colours of the after life are more brilliant than here.   The flowers are brighter.
    So why do we dread physical death?   What makes us afraid?

    Unknown territory?   Unknown facts about what we face when we reach 'heaven'?

    Have we ever seen a picture of what the afterlife is like?    Has any artist ever painted an imagery of the afterlife?   Where is proof that it actually exists?
    avatar
    Detlef
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Age : 70
    Location : Australia
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  Detlef on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:41 pm

    SpiritVoices wrote:We read,we dream,we imagine what is beyond this life.

    Do we really know?   We imagine it is like in our dreams.
    Are those dreams true?   Is it as perfect as we think it is.

    We have to work like we do here on earth.   The perks are we have no physical body.   We can 'think' of a place we want to visit and bingo....there we are!

    The colours of the after life are more brilliant than here.   The flowers are brighter.
    So why do we dread physical death?   What makes us afraid?

    Unknown territory?   Unknown facts about what we face when we reach 'heaven'?

    Have we ever seen a picture of what the afterlife is like?    Has any artist ever painted an imagery of the afterlife?   Where is proof that it actually exists?
     
    Dream are true if you belief metaphors are real. They are in fact a description we other wise can not understand and fathom.
    As long we thing with this mind and relate everything to this reality we will not understand.
    The simple fact that you call it the "afterlife" show it is impossible to grasp what existence will be like after this incarnation.
    In fact, our existence outside this one has never stopped. And you are watching yourself having this life as we speak.
    What no one seams to understand, if anyone has any visions or is shown other realms, it still has to be processed through this mind, and this mind will relate everything to this reality. It has no references to anything else. It understands only this reality.
    The fear of death is build in into the psyche of this race, as much as the love of the mother for the child, the bonding of the child to the mother, the attraction of partners by different hormones. It's all for the continuation of this race and with it this game we are playing.
    If everyone wanted to go, the game was over.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:57 am

    Detlef wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:We read,we dream,we imagine what is beyond this life.

    Do we really know?   We imagine it is like in our dreams.
    Are those dreams true?   Is it as perfect as we think it is.

    We have to work like we do here on earth.   The perks are we have no physical body.   We can 'think' of a place we want to visit and bingo....there we are!

    The colours of the after life are more brilliant than here.   The flowers are brighter.
    So why do we dread physical death?   What makes us afraid?

    Unknown territory?   Unknown facts about what we face when we reach 'heaven'?

    Have we ever seen a picture of what the afterlife is like?    Has any artist ever painted an imagery of the afterlife?   Where is proof that it actually exists?
     
    Dream are true if you belief metaphors are real. They are in fact a description we other wise can not understand and fathom.
    As long we thing with this mind and relate everything to this reality we will not understand.
    The simple fact that you call it the "afterlife" show it is impossible to grasp what existence will be like after this incarnation.
    In fact, our existence outside this one has never stopped. And you are watching yourself having this life as we speak.
    What no one seams to understand, if anyone has any visions or is shown other realms, it still has to be processed through this mind, and this mind will relate everything to this reality. It has no references to anything else. It understands only this reality.
    The fear of death is build in into the psyche of this race, as much as the love of the mother for the child, the bonding of the child to the mother, the attraction of partners by different hormones. It's all for the continuation of this race and with it this game we are playing.
    If everyone wanted to go, the game was over.
    Exactly,detlef.   How we paint a picture in our minds when we haven't fully visited the spirit world.  To walk there and feel the atmosphere among those who 'live' there now....I have had my dreams of that world but are those dreams true or from my imagination of what I feel is correct.
    avatar
    innerlight
    Elite

    Male
    Number of posts : 3807
    Age : 38
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  innerlight on Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:12 pm

    In dreams, I have been killed, died, and have crossed over into the spirit realms. At one time I even spent a year or so living there. Does that count?  :bfs:

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 2020
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  Auras on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:25 pm

    It has brought to mind that when we sleep our consciousness travels into the spirit world. Wonder what it would be like if we could be aware of it?
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:05 pm

    Auras wrote:It has brought to mind that when we sleep our consciousness travels into the spirit world. Wonder what it would be like if we could be aware of it?
    That's the question.Auras.   Would we be aware of it?

    I only have visited in Lucid dreams if that what they are. Even then I was not allowed beyond the halfway mark.  Spirit on one side of the table and myself on the other.   Not a sign of seeing what lay beyond that division.
    avatar
    Detlef
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Age : 70
    Location : Australia
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  Detlef on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:38 pm

    As long we don't belief the dreams are an account of what we do at night.
    We can of cause belief it, but it is not so.
    Lucid dreams, again, metaphors.
    I had many, just at the point of waking up, I traveled flying with my bed to other planets in different situations.
    Meet different creatures, did different things, interpreting it is the difficult part.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:22 am

    There is so much we don't know about the afterlife....until we arrive there.....that will be the final step...

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 2020
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  Auras on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:35 pm

    SpiritVoices wrote:There is so much we don't know about the afterlife....until we arrive there.....that will be the final step...
    I am kinda puzzles.

    There is an astral plane, There is a spirit plane, There are so many planes, So why do many spirit's live on sepreate planes? do we get to choose which one when we pass?
    avatar
    Detlef
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Age : 70
    Location : Australia
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  Detlef on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:54 pm

    Auras wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:There is so much we don't know about the afterlife....until we arrive there.....that will be the final step...
    I am kinda puzzles.

    There is an astral plane, There is a spirit plane, There are so many planes, So why do many spirit's live on sepreate planes? do we get to choose which one when we pass?
    yes there are many planes, you could call the astral plane a spirit plane, or the etheric plane, since they are all occupied by spirits.
    Do you get to choose, in a way yes. When the spirit is ready it will choose.

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 2020
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  Auras on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:58 pm

    When the spirit is ready it will choose.


    You answered that perfectly.

    mac
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 3666
    Age : 71
    Location : lives in central England, UK
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  mac on Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:54 pm


    It's been taught that our individual spiritual-progress determines the level or plane or existence which is right for us. 

    On any particular level we will be with others whose own level of progression is similar to ours.  That's a significant difference from how things are here where folk at all levels of progression are mixed together.  You don't get to pick and choose which one but you find yourself at a level that's appropriate for you.

    The levels are not step levels and you don't just jump from one to another.  As you evolve spiritually you'll automatically find yourself moving to the next progress level.  It's also taught that you can move 'down' levels to meet with someone at a 'lower' one (or for any other reason) but it's not possible to move into to a level of spiritual progression 'higher' than your own until you've progressed sufficiently.

    These are fundamental issues and guidance has been offered by spiritually-evolved teachers and guides on such subjects.  That guidance can be found in available published compilations of their teachings.

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 2020
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  Auras on Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:59 pm

    mac wrote:
    It's been taught that our individual spiritual-progress determines the level or plane or existence which is right for us. 

    On any particular level we will be with others whose own level of progression is similar to ours.  That's a significant difference from how things are here where folk at all levels of progression are mixed together.  You don't get to pick and choose which one but you find yourself at a level that's appropriate for you.

    The levels are not step levels and you don't just jump from one to another.  As you evolve spiritually you'll automatically find yourself moving to the next progress level.  It's also taught that you can move 'down' levels to meet with someone at a 'lower' one (or for any other reason) but it's not possible to move into to a level of spiritual progression 'higher' than your own until you've progressed sufficiently.

    These are fundamental issues and guidance has been offered by spiritually-evolved teachers and guides on such subjects.  That guidance can be found in available published compilations of their teachings.


    I am not agreeing with you, But, I really don't see it as levels. Who knows what will happen? Is there proof that we have certain levels we must achieve before entering a certain plane? I don't know. My belief on this discussion is that thy individual would need to experience it for them selves to be able to provide enough proof into the matter. What your saying to me is a load of crap, Simply because you are not providing any behind it. Leading your information back to teachers and guides, It does not convince me there is a level. I do agree, We are progressing in spirit, But why on earth would it be levels? We are not a game? We was not born to skip from level to level.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:49 pm

    The more we progress in spirit,the higher we climb...
    each called levels or plains.....Did you know that those on the higher levels can visit the lower levels but the those on the lower levels cannot visit those on the higher levels.
    The last plain or level is meeting with God.....

    mac
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 3666
    Age : 71
    Location : lives in central England, UK
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  mac on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:01 pm

    Auras wrote:
    mac wrote:
    It's been taught that our individual spiritual-progress determines the level or plane or existence which is right for us. 

    On any particular level we will be with others whose own level of progression is similar to ours.  That's a significant difference from how things are here where folk at all levels of progression are mixed together.  You don't get to pick and choose which one but you find yourself at a level that's appropriate for you.

    The levels are not step levels and you don't just jump from one to another.  As you evolve spiritually you'll automatically find yourself moving to the next progress level.  It's also taught that you can move 'down' levels to meet with someone at a 'lower' one (or for any other reason) but it's not possible to move into to a level of spiritual progression 'higher' than your own until you've progressed sufficiently.

    These are fundamental issues and guidance has been offered by spiritually-evolved teachers and guides on such subjects.  That guidance can be found in available published compilations of their teachings.


    I am not agreeing with you, But, I really don't see it as levels. Who knows what will happen? Is there proof that we have certain levels we must achieve before entering a certain plane? I don't know. My belief on this discussion is that thy individual would need to experience it for them selves to be able to provide enough proof into the matter. What your saying to me is a load of crap, Simply because you are not providing any behind it. Leading your information back to teachers and guides, It does not convince me there is a level. I do agree, We are progressing in spirit, But why on earth would it be levels? We are not a game? We was not born to skip from level to level.
    What I wrote were not my ideas. 

    I presented, as well as I was able, the ideas and words of teachers and guides who many see as authoritative.  It's those individuals with whom you don't agree and whose teachings are therefore crap in your eyes. 

     You ask if there's proof about certain issues.  If you studied for yourself what has been taught about such fundamental issues you could judge for yourself.  If what they've said doesn't appeal to your reason so be it.

    I had to work hard to get my head around things and if you want to understand you'll probably have to do that yourself.  Unless you're exceedingly lucky in life, knowledge and understanding ain't gonna be offered on a plate to you.

     I'm not interested if you're not interested but as I've offered before, I'll help you if you are.

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 2020
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  Auras on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:18 pm

    mac wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    mac wrote:
    It's been taught that our individual spiritual-progress determines the level or plane or existence which is right for us. 

    On any particular level we will be with others whose own level of progression is similar to ours.  That's a significant difference from how things are here where folk at all levels of progression are mixed together.  You don't get to pick and choose which one but you find yourself at a level that's appropriate for you.

    The levels are not step levels and you don't just jump from one to another.  As you evolve spiritually you'll automatically find yourself moving to the next progress level.  It's also taught that you can move 'down' levels to meet with someone at a 'lower' one (or for any other reason) but it's not possible to move into to a level of spiritual progression 'higher' than your own until you've progressed sufficiently.

    These are fundamental issues and guidance has been offered by spiritually-evolved teachers and guides on such subjects.  That guidance can be found in available published compilations of their teachings.


    I am not agreeing with you, But, I really don't see it as levels. Who knows what will happen? Is there proof that we have certain levels we must achieve before entering a certain plane? I don't know. My belief on this discussion is that thy individual would need to experience it for them selves to be able to provide enough proof into the matter. What your saying to me is a load of crap, Simply because you are not providing any behind it. Leading your information back to teachers and guides, It does not convince me there is a level. I do agree, We are progressing in spirit, But why on earth would it be levels? We are not a game? We was not born to skip from level to level.
    What I wrote were not my ideas. 

    I presented, as well as I was able, the ideas and words of teachers and guides who many see as authoritative.  It's those individuals with whom you don't agree and whose teachings are therefore crap in your eyes. 

     You ask if there's proof about certain issues.  If you studied for yourself what has been taught about such fundamental issues you could judge for yourself.  If what they've said doesn't appeal to your reason so be it.

    I had to work hard to get my head around things and if you want to understand you'll probably have to do that yourself.  Unless you're exceedingly lucky in life, knowledge and understanding ain't gonna be offered on a plate to you.

     I'm not interested if you're not interested but as I've offered before, I'll help you if you are.
    I would love the help.

    mac
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 3666
    Age : 71
    Location : lives in central England, UK
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  mac on Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:27 pm

    Auras wrote:
    mac wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    mac wrote:
    It's been taught that our individual spiritual-progress determines the level or plane or existence which is right for us. 

    On any particular level we will be with others whose own level of progression is similar to ours.  That's a significant difference from how things are here where folk at all levels of progression are mixed together.  You don't get to pick and choose which one but you find yourself at a level that's appropriate for you.

    The levels are not step levels and you don't just jump from one to another.  As you evolve spiritually you'll automatically find yourself moving to the next progress level.  It's also taught that you can move 'down' levels to meet with someone at a 'lower' one (or for any other reason) but it's not possible to move into to a level of spiritual progression 'higher' than your own until you've progressed sufficiently.

    These are fundamental issues and guidance has been offered by spiritually-evolved teachers and guides on such subjects.  That guidance can be found in available published compilations of their teachings.


    I am not agreeing with you, But, I really don't see it as levels. Who knows what will happen? Is there proof that we have certain levels we must achieve before entering a certain plane? I don't know. My belief on this discussion is that thy individual would need to experience it for them selves to be able to provide enough proof into the matter. What your saying to me is a load of crap, Simply because you are not providing any behind it. Leading your information back to teachers and guides, It does not convince me there is a level. I do agree, We are progressing in spirit, But why on earth would it be levels? We are not a game? We was not born to skip from level to level.
    What I wrote were not my ideas. 

    I presented, as well as I was able, the ideas and words of teachers and guides who many see as authoritative.  It's those individuals with whom you don't agree and whose teachings are therefore crap in your eyes. 

     You ask if there's proof about certain issues.  If you studied for yourself what has been taught about such fundamental issues you could judge for yourself.  If what they've said doesn't appeal to your reason so be it.

    I had to work hard to get my head around things and if you want to understand you'll probably have to do that yourself.  Unless you're exceedingly lucky in life, knowledge and understanding ain't gonna be offered on a plate to you.

     I'm not interested if you're not interested but as I've offered before, I'll help you if you are.
    I would love the help.
    You have only to ask and I'll do what I can....
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:51 pm

    What about the lower levels?   There are those who only reach  those levels as far as they have progressed on the physical world.

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 2020
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  Auras on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:52 pm

    SpiritVoices wrote:What about the lower levels?   There are those who only reach  those levels as far as they have progressed on the physical world.
    Now learning a lot from people over the couple of weeks, I learned there there is no higher or lower levels, You call them that because it's a subjective matter. Afterall we are just consciousness.

    mac
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 3666
    Age : 71
    Location : lives in central England, UK
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  mac on Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:42 pm

    Referring to 'levels' and their being 'higher' or 'lower' is just a simple way for us to express the changes in our spiritual evolvement.  They are not subjective issues because changes in our 'spiritual make-up' (for want of a simpler expression) come about as our spiritual development progresses and those changes are objective.



    Strictly there are no discrete levels because there's a gradual change in nature from one to the other but it's often easier to see them as distinct and wholly separate from one another.


    Speaking of ourselves as "just consciousness" means little in everyday terms, the ones we use daily as we go about our lives.  Although it's hard to grasp what happens after we pass over from this world for the last time, it's important to define and understand the terms we use while we're still here.....
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:13 pm

    Auras wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:What about the lower levels?   There are those who only reach  those levels as far as they have progressed on the physical world.
    Now learning a lot from people over the couple of weeks, I learned there there is no higher or lower levels, You call them that because it's a subjective matter. Afterall we are just consciousness.

    Check the net,Auras.

    skye
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 1246
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  skye on Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:43 pm

    Auras wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:There is so much we don't know about the afterlife....until we arrive there.....that will be the final step...
    I am kinda puzzles.

    There is an astral plane, There is a spirit plane, There are so many planes, So why do many spirit's live on sepreate planes? do we get to choose which one when we pass?
    The world of spirit obviously has a variety of different people living there. These people, are very much like us humans, in that they all differ in a number of ways. This may be through a difference in religion, culture or ones spirituality, to name but a few. 

    When our spirit eventually discards the human body, it is said we all begin on the astral plane - a part of the spirit world. This is said to be the first plane, that resembles the earth plane and where all spirits start their experience as a spirit being. We are met by loved ones on the astral plane and we go through a life review, where we alone decide, not judge, how our actions and words affected others. Again, it is said from the astral plane a progression to the spirit world to a plane, level, call it what you will, which is befitting to ones spiritual development occurs. So, although we do choose, it's not like choosing say for instance, 'What bus do I travel on to reach a destination?' rather it's our actions and deeds (spirituality) that choose our place in the spirit world. If this was not the case people would find themselves on a level which will be uncomfortable for them and disharmony would reign as it does in our physical world.

    Incidentally, when a person astral travels they can meet human beings, as well as spirit beings on the astral plane, but may not necessarily be aware of which is which.

    If you are still puzzled Auras, I suppose you could also consider what Jesus said when he stated "In my father's house there are many mansions".

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 2020
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  Auras on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:12 pm

    skye wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:There is so much we don't know about the afterlife....until we arrive there.....that will be the final step...
    I am kinda puzzles.

    There is an astral plane, There is a spirit plane, There are so many planes, So why do many spirit's live on sepreate planes? do we get to choose which one when we pass?
    The world of spirit obviously has a variety of different people living there. These people, are very much like us humans, in that they all differ in a number of ways. This may be through a difference in religion, culture or ones spirituality, to name but a few. 

    When our spirit eventually discards the human body, it is said we all begin on the astral plane - a part of the spirit world. This is said to be the first plane, that resembles the earth plane and where all spirits start their experience as a spirit being. We are met by loved ones on the astral plane and we go through a life review, where we alone decide, not judge, how our actions and words affected others. Again, it is said from the astral plane a progression to the spirit world to a plane, level, call it what you will, which is befitting to ones spiritual development occurs. So, although we do choose, it's not like choosing say for instance, 'What bus do I travel on to reach a destination?' rather it's our actions and deeds (spirituality) that choose our place in the spirit world. If this was not the case people would find themselves on a level which will be uncomfortable for them and disharmony would reign as it does in our physical world.

    Incidentally, when a person astral travels they can meet human beings, as well as spirit beings on the astral plane, but may not necessarily be aware of which is which.

    If you are still puzzled Auras, I suppose you could also consider what Jesus said when he stated "In my father's house there are many mansions".
    Now, To me that is your own interpretation of it, In-fact, I was reading a book about a man who has a NDE, He got to create whatever he wanted, Like it was his own world. But, of course, It's a highly subjective matter.

    mac
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 3666
    Age : 71
    Location : lives in central England, UK
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  mac on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:23 pm

    NDE is what the acronym represents - Near Death Experience.  Obviously near-death isn't actual death and what's experienced there can't be relied on to be identically similar to what happens after corporeal death and the severing of the so-called silver cord.

    skye
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 1246
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  skye on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:48 pm

    Auras wrote:
    skye wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:There is so much we don't know about the afterlife....until we arrive there.....that will be the final step...
    I am kinda puzzles.

    There is an astral plane, There is a spirit plane, There are so many planes, So why do many spirit's live on sepreate planes? do we get to choose which one when we pass?
    The world of spirit obviously has a variety of different people living there. These people, are very much like us humans, in that they all differ in a number of ways. This may be through a difference in religion, culture or ones spirituality, to name but a few. 

    When our spirit eventually discards the human body, it is said we all begin on the astral plane - a part of the spirit world. This is said to be the first plane, that resembles the earth plane and where all spirits start their experience as a spirit being. We are met by loved ones on the astral plane and we go through a life review, where we alone decide, not judge, how our actions and words affected others. Again, it is said from the astral plane a progression to the spirit world to a plane, level, call it what you will, which is befitting to ones spiritual development occurs. So, although we do choose, it's not like choosing say for instance, 'What bus do I travel on to reach a destination?' rather it's our actions and deeds (spirituality) that choose our place in the spirit world. If this was not the case people would find themselves on a level which will be uncomfortable for them and disharmony would reign as it does in our physical world.

    Incidentally, when a person astral travels they can meet human beings, as well as spirit beings on the astral plane, but may not necessarily be aware of which is which.

    If you are still puzzled Auras, I suppose you could also consider what Jesus said when he stated "In my father's house there are many mansions".
    Now, To me that is your own interpretation of it, In-fact, I was reading a book about a man who has a NDE, He got to create whatever he wanted, Like it was his own world. But, of course, It's a highly subjective matter.

    I'm not sure Auras as to whether or not you're referring to what in your words is 'my interpretation' of astral travelling to that of an NDE. In my experience both are 2 different experiences. And, yes we can create - or maybe that should read attract - what we want in this world and in the world of spirit. However, in the world of spirit, we have to earn our place and our wants, should they be above our true spiritual development. Thoughts are living things which I assume is why people in general should be selective in their thinking.

    Sponsored content

    Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:31 pm