Apports.

SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Apports.

Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:42 pm

We don't hear much about this subject now.   How would you feel if an object suddenly sailed past you and gently settled on a table in front of you?
    How would you feel?    Would you be afraid or just curious?

How does an object move on it's own?    Are spirit involved in this?
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Re: Apports.

Post  partofme on Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:38 am

SpiritVoices wrote:We don't hear much about this subject now.   How would you feel if an object suddenly sailed past you and gently settled on a table in front of you?
    How would you feel?    Would you be afraid or just curious?

How does an object move on it's own?    Are spirit involved in this?
    Not sure how I would react.  Im one to not like surprises so in saying... it might take some getting use to.  lol.  To think of apports, I think of energy not spirit.  To be honest, Im kinda of unfamiliar with the word.  Is it like a vortex or portal?
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:49 am

Got to admit I don't know much about myself...I have witnessed an apport.   Kept in a glass case.     Only a young teenager at the time....It was a pink rose,still showing the dew on it.. It fascinated me!
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:06 pm

Reminds me of an event that happened years ago...
    Hubby had a lovely pen that I bought for him for his birthday.
    A sort of silver and black colour to it.....
    It lay in his drawer for a long time,didn't want to get rid of it.

One evening,I was going out and looking for a particular handbag I hadn't used for some time....
    I know the bag was empty from the last time I used it.   Always do that,empty any of my 'posh' handbags......for the next time I may use them....that isn't often these days....

Much to my surprise,I found this pen in this bag!

So who put the pen there?
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 716
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow on Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:26 pm

I have actually seen objects move before my eyes. But by the time I could reach for my camera the event was over. That is the way these events are. They happen with out warning and only last a short time. At Spirit Mountain these events occur often, but at night. I hear things like rocks move. Once my Jeep was attacked by an entity.

mac

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac on Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:11 pm

Apportation is a fascinating subject but its very unpredictability - and lack of explanation of how it works! - leaves it as a 'preaching-to-the-choir' situation.

Apports, incidentally, are objects moved from one location in this physical dimension to another, remote location - not objects moved across a table for example.
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:50 pm

Thunder Bow wrote:I have actually seen objects move before my eyes. But by the time I could reach for my camera the event was over. That is the way these events are. They happen with out warning and only last a short time. At Spirit Mountain these events occur often, but at night. I hear things like rocks move. Once my Jeep was attacked by an entity.
    How did you know it was an entity,Thunder Bow?
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24331
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:43 pm

mac wrote:Apportation is a fascinating subject but its very unpredictability - and lack of explanation of how it works! - leaves it as a 'preaching-to-the-choir' situation.

Apports, incidentally, are objects moved from one location in this physical dimension to another, remote location - not objects moved across a table for example.
    That is how I understand it too, I've heard of apports but never seen one myself, it's believed spirits move these items.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

mac

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:24 pm

Violet wrote:
    mac wrote:Apportation is a fascinating subject but its very unpredictability - and lack of explanation of how it works! - leaves it as a 'preaching-to-the-choir' situation.

That is how I understand it too, I've heard of apports but never seen one myself, it's believed spirits move these items.
     It appears that somehow the physical object must be dematerialised at the point it starts, gets moved in some manner in that dematerialised state, and then is reconfigured to return to its original state but now in a new location.

It's the stuff of science fiction, of 'Star Trek', but it has happened throughout the history of mediumship.   And yet the mechanism has never been able to be studied and no detailed scientific explanation has ever been given by those in the etheric world.

I'm always astonished that although such events undoubtedly do happen they appear not to be considered important by those who experience them or by researchers.
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:52 am

It appears that somehow the physical object must be dematerialised at the point it starts, gets moved in some manner in that dematerialised state, and then is reconfigured to return to its original state but now in a new location.

That's correct,I remember reading that now.... :blush: 
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 716
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow on Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:39 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Thunder Bow wrote:I have actually seen objects move before my eyes. But by the time I could reach for my camera the event was over. That is the way these events are. They happen with out warning and only last a short time. At Spirit Mountain these events occur often, but at night. I hear things like rocks move. Once my Jeep was attacked by an entity.
    How did you know it was an entity,Thunder Bow?
    Because it was aware of me for some time.
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:05 pm

You sensed it....I do that sometimes....A feeling of closeness.....
    GreenJade

Female
    Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2014-08-05

Post  GreenJade on Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:59 pm

I sat in a physical circle and at the end of one of our sessions we turned the lights on and right in the middle of the circle on the floor was a tiny piece of Quartz. There was no explanation as to how it got there, it wasn't there before we began and after a long debate we all agreed that it must have been an apport and we thanked spirit. I have spoken to other physical circles and they have had amazing apports, fresh flowers, jewelery, ornaments, amazing stuff! :flo:
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:37 pm

Do you know GreenJade,an apport started my interest off in spiritualism?
    Only 16 years old I visited my first spirit church in the town where I was born.
    Outside the main room was a cabinet filled with items which gave the information that they were Apports..
    Not knowing what they were I read the info on  the glass.

The one object that fascinated me was the most beautiful pink rose.

The notice read that the pink rose was an apport from many years ago.  
    Did say the date but I can't remember that now....
    That rose looked freshly picked!

skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1246
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:51 pm

My understanding of an apport is they are dematerialised by spirit to materialise somewhere else. I do remember reading about an apport going from one place to another and back again, during the same circle.  What I can't recall if it takes place just in a physical circle or not. I would love to experience this but I don't attend a physical circle anymore and there's unlikely to be one where apports to appear.
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:08 pm

Not sure about this but if I remember rightly,reading about apports did say they have been found in different places in empty rooms but that doesn't bear out or prove they were not moved by a human.

skye

Female

Post  skye on Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:15 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Not sure about this but if I remember rightly,reading about apports did say they have been found in different places in empty rooms but that doesn't bear out or prove they were not moved by a human.
    I agree there's not much in the way of evidence to support spirit involvement when an apport is found in an empty room. I used to laugh at Most Haunted when stones or such like were thrown about off screen. I never for one minute believed it was Spirit, nor did many people I presume.
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:18 pm

Don't tell me Yvette coming back..... :rfth:

skye

Female

Post  skye on Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:22 pm

Yup, I believe so with her team.  :yawning:
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

Post  blackbirdrising on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:21 am

For this to happen, the object needs to be on the same energy level as the spirit bringing it to you.
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:43 pm

So spirit are involved,blackbirdrising?   That had to be,cannot think of any other means.   What about Power of Mind from such as ordinary folks as us.
    Incidently,my late mother in law could move objects very slowly with the power of her mind....But it took two hours to move an old penny.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content