A forum for seekers everywhere...


    New Mediums?

    Share
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    New Mediums?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:41 pm

    Any new mediums coming up lately?    
    Fresh and alert from the youth today?

    To spread the word that there is a spirit world 'up there'.

    Our more well known mediums are fading fast from the news.   How often do we hear about them these days?

    The old type mediums from the past years are fading from our memories so which mediums are taking their place?  Don't hear much about the up to date mediums in the present.....
    Any information here about this subject?
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Re: New Mediums?

    Post  Violet on Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:42 pm

    Perhaps there simply aren't any really excellent ones out there who are prepared for fame and all that fame brings,  most end up being called rotten and ripped to bits as no matter how well anyone performs mediumship it's never good enough for some, with accusations of plants which cannot proved not to be plants because its on tv. I find the bedt mediums are those who do it quietly in the background, who might never have fame, and yet be famous amongst those they bring comfort to.



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: New Mediums?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:13 pm

    That's the reason I was quizzing through this topic.....Remembering the well known mediums from just a few years ago,there doesn't seem to be any qualified mediums around now,in the present times.
    Or maybe I'm not just taking enough interest in what is going on in the mediumnistic world.    I seem to have lost interest in the subject altogether now.
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Re: New Mediums?

    Post  Violet on Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:12 pm

    No I think you're right Joanie there's been a big decline recently, and it is a shame new and younger ones aren't getting out there.



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: New Mediums?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:39 am

    Was talking about this subject to a friend and they made the suggestion that why wasn't training available for any young mediums who showed a gift in mediumship?
    For instance a little advertising in a good spiritualist magazine would do the trick.  Of course testing would be needed first... :asmile:

    love&light
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Age : 35
    Location : usa
    Job/hobbies : massage therapist
    Registration date : 2014-02-24

    Re: New Mediums?

    Post  love&light on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:55 pm

    I think I'm a medium(newly)...but nowhere to learn. I think its more fear of coming out. Anyways finding someone to learn from cost way to much money.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: New Mediums?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:03 pm

    Approach your spiritualist church and ask them where you can go to train for free.
    Or they might ask if they can test you themselves....personally,I feel all up and coming mediums should be tested free of charge.   
    If only for the good of spreading the news that,yes...there is a spirit world!

    Good luck to you.... :asmile:

    love&light
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Age : 35
    Location : usa
    Job/hobbies : massage therapist
    Registration date : 2014-02-24

    Re: New Mediums?

    Post  love&light on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:11 pm

    There is no spiritual church in my area...I have nowhere to turn u can only read so many times for friends and family before u don't get to do it anymore and start becoming out of practice. Thank u for the good luck. I keep my fingers crossed and pray I will find someone to help me.
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Re: New Mediums?

    Post  Violet on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:33 pm

    I've posted in your other thread Love&light, you are certainly welcome to use this forum to practice your mediumship, let me know if you're interested, no strings and no pressure and no charge, there is nothing more frustrating for a new medium than no where to use it, the offer is there if you want it.



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: New Mediums?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:12 pm

    Great idea,Violet.... :asmile:

    love&light
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Age : 35
    Location : usa
    Job/hobbies : massage therapist
    Registration date : 2014-02-24

    Re: New Mediums?

    Post  love&light on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:33 pm

    Oh yay Im very excited and nervous lol!
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Re: New Mediums?

    Post  Violet on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:44 pm

    love&light wrote:Oh yay Im very excited and nervous lol!

    Hi Love&light, if you want to try this look in this section of the forum http://www.spiritualinspiration.org/f40-readings have a look around see what others are doing then if you want to simply start a thread, all I ask is in your thread you state the readings are ' mediumship readings for practice' and that you are wanting volunteers to practice on, I don't know if you've ever done a reading online but all I tend to do is focus on the username of the person you're doing the reading for to establish the connection, you could actually look at a members profile if it helps, you'll find our members are really helpful, we've had a few mediums practicing here and the members are always honest and helpful. Lastly if you change your mind or it gets too much just pm me and I can lock the thread.



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    avatar
    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 1996
    Age : 19
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: New Mediums?

    Post  Auras on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:56 pm

    love&light wrote:There is no spiritual church in my area...I have nowhere to turn u can only read so many times for friends and family before u don't get to do it anymore and start becoming out of practice. Thank u for the good luck. I keep my fingers crossed and pray I will find someone to help me.
    Joanie, Did say go to a spiritualist Church. But one thing i learned along my mediumship journey is that Spirit are truly the ones teaching us.
    avatar
    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 1996
    Age : 19
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: New Mediums?

    Post  Auras on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:01 pm

    Violet wrote:
    love&light wrote:Oh yay Im very excited and nervous lol!

    Hi Love&light, if you want to try this look in this section of the forum  http://www.spiritualinspiration.org/f40-readings   have a look around see what others are doing then if you want to simply start a thread, all I ask is in your thread you state the readings are ' mediumship readings for practice' and that you are wanting volunteers to practice on, I don't know if you've ever done a reading online but all I tend to do is focus on the username of the person you're doing the reading for to establish the connection, you could actually look at a members profile if it helps, you'll find our members are really helpful, we've had a few mediums practicing here and the members are always honest and helpful.  Lastly if you change your mind or it gets too much just pm me and I can lock the thread.
    You're right, Violet. Whenever i gave you a reading I needed something i could tune into.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: New Mediums?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:05 pm

    Auras wrote:
    love&light wrote:There is no spiritual church in my area...I have nowhere to turn u can only read so many times for friends and family before u don't get to do it anymore and start becoming out of practice. Thank u for the good luck. I keep my fingers crossed and pray I will find someone to help me.
    Joanie, Did say go to a spiritualist Church. But one thing i learned along my mediumship journey is that Spirit are truly the ones teaching us.
    Spiritualist churches can show you how a medium works,Auras....
    avatar
    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 1996
    Age : 19
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: New Mediums?

    Post  Auras on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:10 pm

    SpiritVoices wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    love&light wrote:There is no spiritual church in my area...I have nowhere to turn u can only read so many times for friends and family before u don't get to do it anymore and start becoming out of practice. Thank u for the good luck. I keep my fingers crossed and pray I will find someone to help me.
    Joanie, Did say go to a spiritualist Church. But one thing i learned along my mediumship journey is that Spirit are truly the ones teaching us.
    Spiritualist churches can show you how a medium works,Auras....
    Each medium is different.

    Sponsored content

    Re: New Mediums?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:43 pm