A forum for seekers everywhere...


    Everyone is psychic

    Share

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 2025
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Everyone is psychic

    Post  Auras on Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:21 pm

    I was having a debate yesterday in chatroom and someone stated that not everyone is psychic. im going to have to disagree and going to have say your 100% wrong. everyone is psychic and its a fact. let say a few things.


    everyone is empathic, empathy is psychic ability because you are feeling others emotions. some people have control over there empathy, meaning that they can will to not feel others and can will to feel them. also. everyone has at least of of the clairs and they are a psychic ability. everyone can learn to read tarot cards, everyone can make predictions things that come true. clairsentient is clear feeling, you can feel your own feelings right? there ye go. if you done a mental exercise using that ability you will see a difference. but as someone stated yesterday, its all about choice.


    being psychic isnt impossible, youre being psychic everyday without even being aware of it. 

    the choice stands in your hands.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Everyone is psychic

    Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:44 pm

    Pyschic ability to me is very much the same as Empathy.   Only more than sensing how people feel.   Their moods and dislikes.
    It is a gift of sensing 'something in the air'.   Something not quite right.  Sensing something strange in the atmosphere...

    Would you agree with me,Auras?

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 2025
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: Everyone is psychic

    Post  Auras on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:36 pm

    Yes pretty much, Joanie
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Everyone is psychic

    Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:34 pm

    Good!.... :astar:

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Everyone is psychic

    Post  Guest on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 pm

    Auras wrote:I was having a debate yesterday in chatroom and someone stated that not everyone is psychic. im going to have to disagree and going to have say your 100% wrong. everyone is psychic and its a fact. let say a few things.

    Well I wasn't in chat, but I too refute your assertion. It's not a fact that everybody is psychic. I'm quite categorically not.

    Specifically I reject your statement that empathy is psychic ability. It's not - It [empathy] is the cognitive mechanism by which of the brain is able to recognise, identify and respond to another's emotional state - Which it does by reading cues from the other person, such as language, appearance, body language, etc. It IS an impressive ability, but it's innate and a simple case of your mind picking up and processing information it's being shown. Some people are better than others at it.

    Re: Tarot cards. Well yes, if one is taught, one can read them. But that's just regurgitating information already learned and adding one's own interpretation on it.
    avatar
    ameliorate
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 3220
    Age : 69
    Location : London, UK
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

    Re: Everyone is psychic

    Post  ameliorate on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:46 pm

    I agree with you Dilettante that empathy is not a psychic ability but a cognitive faculty.  Indeed psychopaths are said to lack it and it is one of the characteristic symptoms of this condition. Also there is a sliding scale i.e. people can have psychopathic tendencies but not be a psychopath. Then there are people who are quite cold, distant i.e. who are definitely not empathic. So not everyone is empathic but then empathy is not even a psychic ability.

    Psychics perceive hidden info (not available through the senses) via ESP, i.e. extrasensory perception.  ESP by being labelled as extra inherently implies that it is over and above just normal perception, hence special i.e. not shared by everyone.

    mac
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 3691
    Age : 71
    Location : lives in central England, UK
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: Everyone is psychic

    Post  mac on Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:07 pm

    One should not fall into the traps of:

    a) assuming that because you can do it then everybody can also do it

    b) making claims without being able to support them.
    c) not making clear what one means


    It's all-too-easy to say that everyone can do (or can't do) this-or-that without providing evidence of what's being claimed along with a definition of what you mean by the words you use. 


    Being 'psychic' in the sense that we (on forums like this) use the word often (not always!) means being able to discern things about others and/or being able to detect the presence of discarnates.  It's one reason why mac is constantly banging on about being precise about what is meant.  If you don't understand this perhaps you should think about why I attach such importance to such matters?


    As for claiming 100% about anything perhaps the only thing we're that certain about is living and dying.  All the rest is considerably less certain!
    avatar
    partofme
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Age : 45
    Location : USA
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

    Re: Everyone is psychic

    Post  partofme on Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:24 pm

    Ok, heres my 2 cents worth....   :blush: 

    I too, dont feel like everyone is psychic.   It seems as if it can be developed...However, I feel only to those that have the seed already planted within. Hence.."awakened".  I feel it can be masked as genetic, because the soul groups or families stick together. If that makes any sense at all. Speaking from my viewpoint within my own family, of course.  Although it could be genetic.  Im no Dr.

    The ones that have interest in it...have the seed.  The ones that dont, well dont. 

    What I would like to do is find someone that has absolutely no interest at all in it and see if they can be converted or taught to be psychic..just because I like experiments. Muuhahahahaa  :evil:

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 2025
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: Everyone is psychic

    Post  Auras on Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:07 pm

    everyone has intuition? that's a psychic ability. it is fact.

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 2025
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: Everyone is psychic

    Post  Auras on Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:14 pm

    a women once wrote this.  "

    IS EVERYONE BORN WITH PSYCHIC ABILITY?

    Posted on July 4, 2009
    The other day I was being interviewed for a local news show. The lovely lady who was reporting asked me if everyone was psychic. This is a question that I have been asked numerous times and I thought it a good idea to write a post about it. The answer is an absolute yes.
    There is an old joke from my youth that starts with the question how do you get to Carnegie Hall? The answer is practice, practice, practice. That is the primary difference between my psychic abilities and yours. I have used mine, on a daily basis, for over 40 years. They say that to become a master at any craft you have to spend ten thousand hours doing it. I would say that at this point, I have done that with my psychic ability. The good news is that if I can do it to become skilled at my craft, you can certainly do it, in much less time, to get a working usage of yours. While I will delve into various exercises to assist in doing so in later posts, I would like to begin with getting you used to the concept that everyone is born psychic.
    When you were a child, did you have an imaginary friend or playmate? All of us did even if we can’t recall it with clarity. It is quite a phenomenon and at the time of its occurrence, most of us had an immense amount of detail about our friend and playmate for such an early stage of cognitive development. If you are fortunate enough to have small children in your lives, take a moment and ask them about this. You may be amazed at the amount of information in their responses. It is my belief that at this age we still have a very close relationship with spirits and spirit guides and that these are not at all imaginary. Unfortunately, we are not encouraged in these areas of connectedness and they atrophy with time or we are actively discouraged. As we get older there are several other ways that our inner psychic voice speaks to us.
    Have you ever thought of a song only to have it play on the radio moments later? Have you thought of someone and had them call or you bumped into them shortly thereafter? When I have asked this question during speaking engagements, every hand in the room shoots up. I really can’t say that I have ever met someone who has not had this experience at least once. Because of societal conditioning many dismiss this as mere coincidence. This is what is called precognition or knowing something before it happens and it is a very important aspect of E.S.P. If you have had this experience then you too have predicted the future. Pretty cool isn’t it?
    How about déjà vu? This is that odd sensation of feeling that you have had an experience before when all outer reality defies that notion. It is a dream like memory in which you step outside the confines of space and time. When I was in the earlier stages of working to develop my abilities, I went through a period where I would have this experience last up to five minutes at a time. When that occurred I seriously questioned my sanity till I learned that it is part of the same function that lets one see events that have passed and those that have yet to come. Stay with that feeling for a few moments the next time it happens to you. It will help to reawaken your gift within.
    In closing, I would like to touch on what is, to me, one of the most important indicators of one’s own psychic ability, the gut feeling. How many times have you said to yourself that you had a feeling about something? Using the expression that one had a good feeling or a bad feeling in retrospect of some occurrence in our lives is quite common to most of us. Again, I don’t know anyone who is not familiar with this. This is what I was taught to call “the knowing” and it is the basis for all other intuitive awareness to be built upon. When you find your self having such a feeling, take a moment and pay attention to it and give it the encouragement that it needs to grow. If you continue to do so you will be well on your way to a lifetime relationship with your psychic self."
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    ameliorate
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 3220
    Age : 69
    Location : London, UK
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

    Re: Everyone is psychic

    Post  ameliorate on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:14 pm

    Auras - that women (no name, ID) who you posted on psychic abilities would seem to be saying that we all have psychic potential.  This is not the same thing as saying everyone is psychic.  It's like making the mistake of generalising that everyone is a guitarist....everyone has the potential to learn to play the guitar (yes indeed, practise, practise practise) - see the difference here?

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 2025
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: Everyone is psychic

    Post  Auras on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:19 pm

    you may not believe everyone is psychic, but eveyrone is intutive, argue against intuition
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Everyone is psychic

    Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:25 pm

    Pyschic is picking up a sense of danger or not trusting someone.

    Empathy is feeling the danger coming from that someone.
    avatar
    ameliorate
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 3220
    Age : 69
    Location : London, UK
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

    Re: Everyone is psychic

    Post  ameliorate on Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:28 am

    Auras wrote:you may not believe everyone is psychic, but eveyrone is intutive, argue against intuition
    Argue against intuition? Sounds like you want to fight Auras!  :scratch: 

    I am not into point scoring but reaching a truth, i.e. I will readily admit if I have got it wrong.

    As before, everyone may well have intuitive abilities/potential, but not everyone is intuitive. Being able to access our intuition is a skill. Many people are not able to accurately perceive a situation, much less be intuitive.

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 2025
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: Everyone is psychic

    Post  Auras on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:21 am

    Intuition is a psychic ability. Omg. Am not debating this no more because I hate ignorant people. I don't want to get angry so am gonner step back
    avatar
    ameliorate
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 3220
    Age : 69
    Location : London, UK
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

    Re: Everyone is psychic

    Post  ameliorate on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:50 am

    Yes, intuition IS a psychic ability. However, not everyone is able to readily access this.  Intuition is over and above accurate perception; there are so many who can not even accurately perceive a situation much less be intuitive.

    Auras - so anyone who disagrees with you is ignorant and you hate them?  That's insulting and by this inaccurate appraisal you have included several members who also disagree with you here on this thread. I guess such black and white thinking may be the norm for someone of your young age.

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 2025
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: Everyone is psychic

    Post  Auras on Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:06 pm

    Please stop twisting it. I did not say I hated you so don't say it. Did I say that if people disagree with me are ignorant? So please stop making stuff up. Everyone has used there intuition whether aware of it or not. Everyone is psychic! By saying all this, you're also creating a mental block therefore you won't be able to access anything that has to so with psychic/mediumship stuff. And don't bring my age into? What's my age got to do with it? Grow up making stuff up! This forum is getting worse and worse day by day.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Everyone is psychic

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:13 pm

    Auras wrote:Please stop twisting it. I did not say I hated you so don't say it. Did I say that if people disagree with me are ignorant? So please stop making stuff up. Everyone has used there intuition whether aware of it or not. Everyone is psychic! By saying all this, you're also creating a mental block therefore you won't be able to access anything that has to so with psychic/mediumship stuff. And don't bring my age into? What's my age got to do with it? Grow up making stuff up! This forum is getting worse and worse day by day.
    Don't get upset,Auras.......I love discussions too but not when they get too heated.....Take deep breathes like I do then relax...... :asmile:
    avatar
    ameliorate
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 3220
    Age : 69
    Location : London, UK
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

    Re: Everyone is psychic

    Post  ameliorate on Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:26 pm

    Auras wrote:Please stop twisting it. I did not say I hated you so don't say it. Did I say that if people disagree with me are ignorant? So please stop making stuff up. Everyone has used there intuition whether aware of it or not. Everyone is psychic! By saying all this, you're also creating a mental block therefore you won't be able to access anything that has to so with psychic/mediumship stuff. And don't bring my age into? What's my age got to do with it? Grow up making stuff up! This forum is getting worse and worse day by day.
    What was I twisting?  You said you hated ignorant people. The implication was clear.  I disagreed with you and you replied like that.  Am I not ignorant to you then?  If so, please say.  By mentioning your age it was by way of making allowances for your thinking - not to insult you at all.

    I am sorry that this thread is upsetting you.  I see clearly that you are not reading my posts and debating the points I raised (and, indeed, others here too) but are just saying the same thing over and over, i.e. "everyone is psychic".  If you didn't want to have a debate on this subject, perhaps it was pointless in starting a thread on it.






    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 2025
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: Everyone is psychic

    Post  Auras on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:54 pm

    ameliorate wrote:
    Auras wrote:Please stop twisting it. I did not say I hated you so don't say it. Did I say that if people disagree with me are ignorant? So please stop making stuff up. Everyone has used there intuition whether aware of it or not. Everyone is psychic! By saying all this, you're also creating a mental block therefore you won't be able to access anything that has to so with psychic/mediumship stuff. And don't bring my age into? What's my age got to do with it? Grow up making stuff up! This forum is getting worse and worse day by day.
    What was I twisting?  You said you hated ignorant people. The implication was clear.  I disagreed with you and you replied like that.  Am I not ignorant to you then?  If so, please say.  By mentioning your age it was by way of making allowances for your thinking - not to insult you at all.

    I am sorry that this thread is upsetting you.  I see clearly that you are not reading my posts and debating the points I raised (and, indeed, others here too) but are just saying the same thing over and over, i.e. "everyone is psychic".  If you didn't want to have a debate on this subject, perhaps it was pointless in starting a thread on it.





    found this "EVERYONE IS PSYCHIC
    by Julien Plante

    Everyone is psychic to some degree. This is because everyone has chakras. Chakras are energy vortexes found in the body. Chakras, a Sanskrit term for "spinning wheel," are energy andinformation centers within the body which serve as links or channels for spiritual and psychic information. These centers have been found to have a direct relationship to ductless glands and to acupuncture points within the body. There is actually a bundle of nerve ganglions behind each chakra. The nerve ganglions interact at an electrochemical level with the body and act as an array of antennas in the body forming an electromagnetic vortex. Each chakra has a different set of psychic abilities and information. Chakras act as the interface between the physical body and the spiritual energy world. When a chakra is open, clear energies can be sensed through that chakra or energy can be acted upon via the chakra. When we are born, we want to find out as much as possible about our surroundings in order to ensure our survival and open these energy centers. By the time we reach the age of three or four, we may have been encouraged to close down some of our energy information centers.

    Chakras also vibrate in octaves of energy. The crown chakra at the top of the head vibrates at the highest octave while the root chakra at the base of the spine vibrates at the lowest. A clairvoyant person will also perceive chakras as having various colors and vibrations. There is a myth about chakras having to be a specific color. A color is actually a note in an octave. A whole octave with only one note in it would be limiting.

    As the chakras put out energy, an aura is created about the body. The aura has seven layers in it which correspond with the seven chakras. The energies in the layers are sometimes also referred to as the spiritual bodies: an etheric body (closest to the physical plane and the most dense), an emotional body, an astral body, a harmony body, an intellectual/mental (communication/creative) body, a belief/reality (clairvoyant) body, a wisdom body (the outermost layer of who you project yourself to be to others). Everything that is going on with you will show up in your aura. I also find that people keep their future in different places in their aura, some on the right side and some on the left. Their past can be on the left or the right, but is often behind them. It all depends upon how they process it.

    Clairvoyance is an ability which most people can learn to develop. This ability or any other psychic ability can only grow if it is exercised. When one practices picturing an image of an object and observing that image, the person begins to open up the clairvoyant center. Clairvoyance is actually part of the creative ability we call imagination. For many people it remains at an unconscious level, but it can be brought into the conscious level. Some people naturally have this level turned on. They may have been encouraged and supported in developing that ability when they grew up. I have seen hundreds of people in California and here in Texas start turning on their clairvoyant ability during classes using simple, easy exercises.

    Energy fields are visible to a clairvoyant as patterns of color, which are composed and structured depending upon the condition and experiences of the person or object being viewed clairvoyantly. Specific information concerning the attitudes and experience of a person is recorded in smaller units of structured energy, visible to a clairvoyant as "images" or "pictures."

    Chakra Definitions

    1st: Root Chakra: located at the base of the spine. Survival programming necessary to keep the body alive.

    2nd: Spleen Chakra: located three fingers below the navel. Clairsentience: feeling the emotions of other people.

    3rd: Solar Plexus Chakra: at the solar plexus. Energy Distributing: distributing vital energies throughout the body. Out of Body Experience: the experience of being outside the body.Out of Body Memory: remembering experiences of being outside the body.

    4th: Heart Chakra: located at the sternum. Affinity: ability to enter into a state of oneness with another person, group, or one’s self. This occurs before the personality can enter into love. Spirit to body communication.

    5th: Throat Chakra: located at the cleft of the throat. Clairaudience: ability to hear beings without their bodies, over a great distance. Inner Voice: communication between the personality and the being. Broad Band Telepathy: mental communication between groups of people. Narrow Band Telepathy: mental communication between one or two persons. Pragmatic Intuition: intuition dealing with practical affairs, e.g., common sense.

    6th: Brow Chakra: located at the brow or forehead, often called the "Third Eye." Clairvoyance: ability to see mental image pictures, beings without their bodies, auras, chakras, etc.Abstract Intuition: ability to arrive at a concept without going through logical processes.

    7th: Crown Chakra: located at the top of the head. Trance Mediumship: ability to leave the body and to allow another being to enter and act through the body. There are two factors involved: a high degree of genetic programming on a physical level, and a willingness of you, the spirit, to leave the body entirely. Knowingness: ability to be still and know. Precognition:knowing the future.

    OPENING TO PSYCHIC ABILITIES THROUGH GROUNDING

    One of the best techniques to open up and clear your psychic abilities is to use a method called grounding. To ground yourself you can visualize a connection from your first chakra to the center of the earth. You could start with a waterfall image. Connect the image to your first chakra (root chakra) at the base of your spine to the center of the planet. Allow the planet to draw out and neutralize any foreign energy patterns out of your body and chakras. To me it feels very relaxing doing this exercise because I can drain away and release any unwanted energy, feelings, thoughts, etc. Sometimes I use a drainage pipe image and flush these energies down. Try grounding for a few minutes. It can also help you focus your awareness and quiet your mind. Try tossing marbles down your grounding cord of different colors representing energy that is clogging up your psychic abilities. Use marbles that represents anyone’s energy that might be in your space that does not allow you to develop these abilities. You can release any blocks down your grounding cord. Just picture a marble that represents a block and see it going down your grounding cord. You can also do that to release the energy of pain or any energy that is not flowing and clear. The earth will recycle the energy to a neutral form.

    Now that you have released energy, it’s time to replenish yourself with the energy vibration that you wish to experience. Picture a bright, translucent gold sphere or sun. Allow this sun to act like a magnet and draw and retrieve your life force from wherever it is on the planet or the astral planes. Watch it getting bigger and brighter. Have that gold sun vibrate at any of these vibrations: amusement, fun, enthusiasm, enjoyment, satisfaction, fulfillment, abundance or any other vibration that you wish to experience. Have that gold sun be about three feet above you and have it descend into you body through the crown chakra on the top of your head. Just picture it filling up every cell in your body and aura (that area about two feet around you). Keep filling up until you are totally filled up.

    You can ground and fill up as many times a day as you wish. You can also ground other people, situations or events. For example, I was driving one day behind a very slow person on a two-lane road for about 20 minutes. There was no way to go around them. I just pictured a grounding cord on the driver. Within a short time the driver looked at me in the mirror, decided to get off the road, and let me pass him. I use grounding to make things safe, calm, and simple. Try it for yourself and see what happens. Please let me know your amazing grounding stories and experiences. You can create all kinds of miracles. So, go do it!

    CLEANING YOUR PSYCHIC ABILTIES

    To clean a psychic ability like your intuition, just picture a rose symbolizing your intuition. Notice what color the rose is. Noticed how open it is. Notice how many petals it has. Notice what the stem looks like. Notice how big or small the rose is. Notice if it has a smell. Notice the leaves or any other aspects of the rose. Use a grounding cord on the rose and allow it to release energy. Now, take a watering can with some fertilizer like miracle grow and water and feed your rose. Notice if it has plenty of sunshine. You can adjust the light source. Give your rose a golden sun of amusement energy. Watch your rose grow, bloom, open up, get stronger and become more beautiful.

    Now it time to use your intuition. Ask yourself a question and notice what answer comes into your awareness. You will find that if you keep cleaning your intuition often on a daily basis, you will be amazed at how fast it will grow and you will begin to use it as second nature. "







    Ok. you all know my point. i believe and know everyone has psychic abilities. you can not debate against something there.




    for your chakras, you've got your third eye. thats a psychic sense? youve got the 5 clairs. youve got spirit communication. at some degree you are psychic. this is all am gonner say, because ive got nothing left to say witht his topic.

     




     




    • Related Searches:

    • Spiritual Energy Healing

    • Free Psychic Readings

    • Psychic Mediumship

    • Free Astrology

    • Free Tarot Readings

    • Spiritual Reading

    • Astrology Readings

    • Horoscope Readings

    • Live Psychics


    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Everyone is psychic

    Post  Guest on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:23 pm

    Auras wrote:Please stop twisting it. I did not say I hated you so don't say it. Did I say that if people disagree with me are ignorant? So please stop making stuff up. Everyone has used there intuition whether aware of it or not. Everyone is psychic! By saying all this, you're also creating a mental block therefore you won't be able to access anything that has to so with psychic/mediumship stuff. And don't bring my age into? What's my age got to do with it? Grow up making stuff up! This forum is getting worse and worse day by day.

    Intuition is not indicative of the presence of psychic ability.

    For example, I intuitively know that a dog is likely to bark if you play with it. It may not, but the balance of probability, based upon my knowledge of dogs and my previous experience with them, is that it will. I'm not using some special ability to conclude this.

    Repeating your point, and presenting someone else's assertion as evidence (referring to your cut & paste of Plante's article), doesn't make it fact. And you cannot believe and know that that everyone is psychic. They're mutually exclusive terms. If you believe everyone to be psychic - well that's your belief. But to *know* - Well.... Present me the evidence that stands up to scrutiny and I'll happily peruse it.

    Auras wrote:ntuition is a psychic ability. Omg. Am not debating this no more because I hate ignorant people.

    Similarly to Ameliorate, my interpretation of that posting that you hate people you consider ignorant; which, in the context of this thread, appears to be people who hold a different view to yourself. I don't think there's any twisting going on.


    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 2025
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: Everyone is psychic

    Post  Auras on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:55 pm

    Dilettante wrote:
    Auras wrote:Please stop twisting it. I did not say I hated you so don't say it. Did I say that if people disagree with me are ignorant? So please stop making stuff up. Everyone has used there intuition whether aware of it or not. Everyone is psychic! By saying all this, you're also creating a mental block therefore you won't be able to access anything that has to so with psychic/mediumship stuff. And don't bring my age into? What's my age got to do with it? Grow up making stuff up! This forum is getting worse and worse day by day.

    Intuition is not indicative of the presence of psychic ability.

    For example, I intuitively know that a dog is likely to bark if you play with it. It may not, but the balance of probability, based upon my knowledge of dogs and my previous experience with them, is that it will. I'm not using some special ability to conclude this.

    Repeating your point, and presenting someone else's assertion as evidence (referring to your cut & paste of Plante's article), doesn't make it fact. And you cannot believe and know that that everyone is psychic. They're mutually exclusive terms. If you believe everyone to be psychic - well that's your belief. But to *know* - Well.... Present me the evidence that stands up to scrutiny and I'll happily peruse it.

    Auras wrote:ntuition is a psychic ability. Omg. Am not debating this no more because I hate ignorant people.

    Similarly to Ameliorate, my interpretation of that posting that you hate people you consider ignorant; which, in the context of this thread, appears to be people who hold a different view to yourself. I don't think there's any twisting going on.

    i have something to say. use are acting like sceptics, so i refuse to debate

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Everyone is psychic

    Post  Guest on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:26 pm

    Auras wrote:i have something to say. use are acting like sceptics, so i refuse to debate

    That's fine. You have something to say and you are of course entitled to express your opinions, beliefs and whatever else. You are also at will to discuss and debate topics as you see fit - as you have done in other threads, or indeed to not participate.

    The beauty of a forum is that everyone else here has the same priviledges regarding the array of topics raised, including those done so by yourself and I would say especially so when you state them as fact. I sense you need to accept this, and the fact that we all see things differently.

    And if we didn't interact, discuss and challenge the topics raised, it'd be a rather dull forum, would it not?

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 2025
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: Everyone is psychic

    Post  Auras on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:51 pm

    Dilettante wrote:
    Auras wrote:i have something to say. use are acting like sceptics, so i refuse to debate

    That's fine. You have something to say and you are of course entitled to express your opinions, beliefs and whatever else. You are also at will to discuss and debate topics as you see fit - as you have done in other threads, or indeed to not participate.

    The beauty of a forum is that everyone else here has the same priviledges regarding the array of topics raised, including those done so by yourself and I would say especially so when you state them as fact. I sense you need to accept this, and the fact that we all see things differently.

    And if we didn't interact, discuss and challenge the topics raised, it'd be a rather dull forum, would it not?
    It is a fact but use wont accept it.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Everyone is psychic

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:58 am