A forum for seekers everywhere...

Opinions encouraged

mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Opinions encouraged

Post  mayflow on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:09 am

I will give a link to my own forum where there is never been any banning because I want honesty and open discussion without fear. You will not know of some of the topic that is in the background of Moltiva's topic here but based on the topic and the images, I wonder what are the opinions of others on this?

http://exploringyourmind.forumotion.com/t308-the-sickness-is-in-them-not-me#6352

Ps, please be free to comment either here or there or both as may be wished.
    OpalMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 51
    Job/hobbies : psp graphics, paranormal researching/investigating, road trips, gardening, camping, fishing, photography
    Registration date : 2012-12-04

Re: Opinions encouraged

Post  OpalMoon on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:40 am

First pic looks as was said, a little girl with new lipstick and probably feeling pretty and wanted to show her friends. She is wearing what seems to be normal clothes and looks like a regular child just taking a pic. I remember being a little girl and when I got my first lipstick I wanted everyone to see it too.   :bfs: 

The second pic is just too adorable! I love frogs! My bathroom is done up in frogs!  :giggles:   It looks like sisters or friends just posing in their night shirts. I have pics of me when I was about that age in a night shirt that my mother took of me.  

Just looks like your average little girls in everyday situations.  :astar: 

mac

Male
    Number of posts : 3691
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac on Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:07 am

mayflow wrote:I will give a link to my own forum where there is never been any banning because I want honesty and open discussion without fear. You will not know of some of the topic that is in the background of Moltiva's topic here but based on the topic and the images, I wonder what are the opinions of others on this?

http://exploringyourmind.forumotion.com/t308-the-sickness-is-in-them-not-me#6352

Is this then your own website?

I viewed the material at the end of the link shown above.  I saw pretty, smiling girls.  I don't have any opinions about the webpage and don't know what else I could say - is that really what you were asking for or is there an agenda?
    mayflow

Post  mayflow on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:46 am

mac wrote:
    mayflow wrote:I will give a link to my own forum where there is never been any banning because I want honesty and open discussion without fear. You will not know of some of the topic that is in the background of Moltiva's topic here but based on the topic and the images, I wonder what are the opinions of others on this?

Is this then your own website?

I viewed the material at the end of the link shown above.  I saw pretty, smiling girls.  I don't have any opinions about the webpage and don't know what else I could say - is that really what you were asking for or is there an agenda?

Well, Yes that is my own forum and Moltiva is a member. I was just asking opinions on Moltiva's topic since she evidently got banned somewhere where people considered that pedophilia. That sort of fits in to me with Spirit Voice's topic here on different energies and ambiances on different websites + I see her topic as having philosophical and psychological implications that are sort of hidden and deep and a dual reflection of human value systems. (Moltiva used to have her own philosophy forum which I was a member of) - She had a different name there but leaves a very distinct energy footprint)

If you only looked at the image, it may give a different feeling to you than if you read the posts as well.
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Post  Knight of Albion on Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:01 pm

I saw only three pretty, happy young girls. I would perceive much loved.
    The picture is innocent, but also personal. That is to say one for a mother to add to the family album and cherish as a keepsake, not something to be broadcast for the whole world to see.
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24346
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:19 pm

Hmmm i've not looked at all the pics and you might not like my opinion, I don't think pics of kids should be posted online at all, not even on these 'so-called' secure sites,I always fear that parts of perfectly innocent photographs may be used by some to photoshop on to other more horrific images, just my opinion.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    mayflow

Post  mayflow on Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:25 pm

Violet wrote:Hmmm i've not looked at all the pics and you might not like my opinion, I don't think pics of kids should be posted online at all, not even on these 'so-called' secure sites,I always fear that parts of perfectly innocent photographs may be used by some to photoshop on to other more horrific images, just my opinion.

You saw them to be horrific images?
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:29 pm

No, that's not what I said.

There is nothing wrong with the photo I saw at all, but knowing a computer buff off line I am also aware that some of these innocent pictures can end up in the wrong hands and be tampered with

mayflow

Post  mayflow on Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:55 pm

Violet wrote:No, that's not what I said.

There is nothing wrong with the photo I saw at all, but knowing a computer buff off line I am also aware that some of these innocent pictures can end up in the wrong hands and be tampered with

The world I wish was nicer , and I don't understand why it is not.
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:48 pm

mayflow wrote:
    Violet wrote:No, that's not what I said.

The world I wish was nicer , and I don't understand why it is not.

Me too, I wish it could be a nicer place, sadly it seems to be getting worse

mac

Male

Post  mac on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:01 am

It's a sad indictment of parts of society that one needs to be cautious about posting photographs publicly but I agree with Violet and wouldn't ever post a photograph for fear of what we hear that perverts do with them.  

Thankfully I've never seen any examples of the manipulation that's often reported but you don't need much of an imagination to figure what the outcome might be.  

I'd be heart-broken if a picture of my child was out there in cyber space for anyone to change and misuse. Taking a family photograph recently I had to reassure the parents that my photos would not leave my computer or get uploaded anywhere, such was their understandable concern.....
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:43 am

It is very sad, but sadder still is those parents who believe it will never happen to theirs.

mac

Male

Post  mac on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:19 am

Violet wrote:It is very sad, but sadder still is those parents who believe it will never happen to theirs.  

That's true and I fear there will be many who one day regret posting so much about themselves out there on the web, potentially forever....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:50 pm