A forum for seekers everywhere...

Marxist NDE

Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Marxist NDE

Post  Knight of Albion on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:48 pm

I came across this NDE account and thought it fascinating and worth posting here.
    So often NDEs are dismissed as fantasy and the colourings of a mind imbued with religious indoctrination. 
    As such, to my mind at least, atheist NDEs always carry a bit of extra weight to them.
    This one certainly makes for interesting reading...

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/chen_m_nde.htm
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Re: Marxist NDE

Post  SpiritVoices on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Near death experiences?   Good topic.

Anyone had experiences of these?

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2025
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:34 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Near death experiences?   Good topic.

Anyone had experiences of these?
    No. and i dont want to either, joan.
    OpalMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 51
    Job/hobbies : psp graphics, paranormal researching/investigating, road trips, gardening, camping, fishing, photography
    Registration date : 2012-12-04

Post  OpalMoon on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:06 pm

I have never had one, but a good friend of mine was telling me about his NDE!  He had been declared dead several times and he shared with me what happen, what he saw and heard. It was very fascinating! :astar: 
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:32 pm

NDE is an experience that happens when near death.

My husband experienced one many years ago when on an operating table,he suffered a severe heart attack.   He found himself in a multi coloured tunnel.    By multicoloured he meant seeing the tunnel slowly revolving around him.   The multi colours were of rainbow colours...
    Beautiful blues,pinks,violets and other shades and tints.

He drifted along very slowly....completely on his own.   No one else with him on his journey.   No one standing at the side of the tunnel.
    Those who have experienced an NDE stated they saw relatives and friends standing at the sides of the tunnel.    He was alone.

Nearing the other end of the tunnel,he saw a figure but could not make out whether it was male or female.   As he neared the end,he said he felt very relaxed and calm.    
    Suddenly he found himself back in bed!  In a side ward with a nurse gently stroking his hand,try to bring him back to consciousness.
    He thought about telling her of his experience but decided not to...he didn't think she would believe him...

It took him weeks before he even told me....he couldn't describe the feelings of peace and happiness that took him over....

He told me he had no fear of death from that day.

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2025
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:04 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:NDE is an experience that happens when near death.

My husband experienced one many years ago when on an operating table,he suffered a severe heart attack.   He found himself in a multi coloured tunnel.    By multicoloured he meant seeing the tunnel slowly revolving around him.   The multi colours were of rainbow colours...
    Beautiful blues,pinks,violets and other shades and tints.

He drifted along very slowly....completely on his own.   No one else with him on his journey.   No one standing at the side of the tunnel.
    Those who have experienced an NDE stated they saw relatives and friends standing at the sides of the tunnel.    He was alone.

Nearing the other end of the tunnel,he saw a figure but could not make out whether it was male or female.   As he neared the end,he said he felt very relaxed and calm.    
    Suddenly he found himself back in bed!  In a side ward with a nurse gently stroking his hand,try to bring him back to consciousness.
    He thought about telling her of his experience but decided not to...he didn't think she would believe him...

It took him weeks before he even told me....he couldn't describe the feelings of peace and happiness that took him over....

He told me he had no fear of death from that day.
    aw..... :hugz:  :bfs:  :astar:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:54 pm