Cursing My Father

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 1990
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Cursing My Father

Post  Auras on Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thinking about casting a curse on my father for what he put me through. Give him a taste of what it feels like to lonely. Hurt. Nothing worth living for.

Like a test for him. So he'll soon realise.

Many of use know I'm an experienced spell caster.

But. Also. I've never casted a curse before. They are hard to spells to do sucessfully. so I need to be careful, other wise it can backfire and curse me instead.

mac

Male
    Number of posts : 3318
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Re: Cursing My Father

Post  mac on Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:49 pm

Auras wrote:
    mac wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    mac wrote:"Then again. I know mediums/psychics that cast spells. Theirs nothing wrong bwith mixing practices.

Also. You say this isn't t the forum to discuss my personal matters. Then why bring up concillors.

This is a spiritual related topic."

Mediums don't deal in spells - they're for fantasists and make-believers.  

Mediums deal with reality and not fantasy so there's everything wrong in professing to be a medi......................ual related topic." you also need even more help to understand just what spiritual issues are, what they mean and how you might one day be able to relate to them.
    mac, since when was spells fantasy. no its not. casting spells is basically just the manipulation of energy.......................claiming and until then it's just so much hot air.  I haven't seen a scrap of evidence about spells and I suspect you're not able to provide any.  

When you've predicted what you can do and then actually set about doing it I'll sit up and take notice.  Until then it's fantasy.  The proof of the pudding is in the eating.  Talk less and do more.
    [/color][/font]
    i seriously think you need to grow up now mac. mac. just because i dont respond does not mean i do not read what you are saying. i take what you say into consideration but you do not need a reply back. you dont need to know me/ what i do. as it does not concern you or anyone else on this forum boards.

When I make points they are considered points and when you don't respond I take it you've nothing substantial to say, as I do with others who ignore what I write.

Demonstrate what you claim and I'll take serious notice.  Until then they're just so many words and I'll continue to say that.

mac

Male

Post  mac on Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Auras wrote:
    Stirky wrote:So what is your definition of a medium then Mac?
    I know you was asking mac. but i want to tell you what i believe a medium is.

A medium is someone that has the ability to expand there awareness and connect with spirit on the other side. proving that man still continues even after physical death. being able to become enlightened and spiritual awakened to know who you really are. to work for the higher source, god. but too be able to do that above we first must be able to prove it to ourselves. every medium is psychic, but not every psychic is a medium.

yet. this is my thought on a medium.

say am right or wrong. i could not care less.

Lots more words than I needed to use. I prefer to keep it simple. Of course I've been doing it that way for a long time....

mac

Male

Post  mac on Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Stirky wrote:So what is your definition of a medium then Mac?

It's not a definition but a medium is a person who facilitates communication between those living in the etheric and those living in the physical dimensions. It's really as simple as that.

OK?
    Stirky

Female
    Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2013-04-14

Post  Stirky on Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:25 pm

Yes I do know this, just wondered why you consider that mediums are not or can not be psychics? Or why any real medium would not be living in a world of 'make believe' and cast spells? Because I know many that do just that, well not live in the land of make believe, they live in the land of what they consider to be reality.

I'm not arguing with you Mac, just would like you to explain your view on this is all. I like to hear two sides of the story, but do like an explanation behind a point being made.

mac

Male

Post  mac on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:13 am

Stirky wrote:Yes I do know this, just wondered why you consider that mediums are not or can not be psychics? Or why any real medium would not be living in a world of 'make believe' and cast spells? Because I know many that do just that, well not live in the land of make believe, they live in the land of what they consider to be reality.

I'm not arguing with you Mac, just would like you to explain your view on this is all. I like to hear two sides of the story, but do like an explanation behind a point being made.

I'm not arguing either but I take a lot of care with what I write and I didn't say what you've suggested....  I didn't, for example, say that "mediums are not or can not be psychics".  That's how you've expressed things.

There are very specific differences between individuals who provide the service of mediumship and those who are psychics.  But if you're in the USA you'll find that he words spiritual mediums, psychic mediums and psychics are often used interchangeably.  That's very confusing and calling someone a 'psychic medium' is tautological - all mediums are of course psychic! Please look at what I've written about psychism and mediumship in the past for where I stand on these topics.

I also didn't say anything about people 'living in the land of make believe'.  Again please read my words but to repeat myself, mediums don't do spells.  If you believe casting a spell is a genuine activity and produces an identifiable outcome then there might be a reason for using an appropriate noun to describe an individual who is such a practitioner.

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:29 am

mac wrote:
    Stirky wrote:Yes I do know this, just wondered why you consider that mediums are not or can not be psychics? Or why any real medium would not be living in a world of 'make believe' and cast spells? Because I know many that do just that, well not live in the land of make believe, they live in the land of what they consider to be reality.

I'm not arguing either but I take a lot of care with what I write and I didn't say what you've suggested....  I didn't, for example, say that "mediums are not or can not be psychics".  That's how you've expressed things.

There are very specific differences between individuals who provide the service of mediumship and those who are psychics.  But if you're in the USA you'll find that he words spiritual mediums, psychic mediums and psychics are often used interchangeably.  That's very confusing and calling someone a 'psychic medium' is tautological - all mediums are of course psychic! Please look at what I've written about psychism and mediumship in the past for where I stand on these topics.

I also didn't say anything about people 'living in the land of make believe'.  Again please read my words but to repeat myself, mediums don't do spells.  If you believe casting a spell is a genuine activity and produces an identifiable outcome then there might be a reason for using an appropriate noun to describe an individual who is such a practitioner.

Mediums *do* do spells if they want to, Mac. They don't do spells to do their mediumship but they *can* do spells, the two are not dependent on each other and neither are they exclusive to each other. It's like you're trying to say women don't wear trousers if they want to.

mac

Male

Post  mac on Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:50 am

Kaere wrote:
    mac wrote:

Mediums *do* do spells if they want to, Mac. They don't do spells to do their mediumship but they *can* do spells, the two are not dependent on each other and neither are they exclusive to each other. It's like you're trying to say women don't wear trousers if they want to.

Let's agree that certain practitioners do spells and whatever else but certain practitioners do only mediumship.  Whatever 'spells' actually means; still not explained in terms of examples of the operation or outcomes.  

My mediumship means facilitating communication between etheric and physical dimensions - what does casting a spell or putting a curse on someone mean?  

The outcome of mediumship is communication.  What is the outcome of putting a curse on someone or putting a spell on someone?  

The recipient of communication through mediumship hears from someone said to be dead.  What does the recipient of a curse or a spell get?  Please keep it simple because I don't have any background understanding.
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:35 am

Oh dear! How did we jump from poor Auras' problems to spell casting?

Spelling casting has nothing to do with Mediumship!

Look under witches....... :giggles:
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:25 am

SpiritVoices wrote:Oh dear! How did we jump from poor Auras' problems to spell casting?

Spelling casting has nothing to do with Mediumship!

Look under witches....... :giggles:

Well, actually the topic was curse casting. Mediumship came along sometime later.

It started with Auras saying he wanted to cast a curse on his dad.

Me personally was thinking he wanted to do that so his dad would treat him more like he would like to be treated.
    I read into it that it was also because he also wanted his dad to be a better and happier person as a result of the curse.
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:58 am

I apologise for my error,I picked up on the mediumship part of the topic.....which I believe was mentioned in the topic.... :blush:
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras on Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:01 pm

If you didn't read my statment earlier.

I explained what spells where. All a spell is the manipulation of energy. Simply as that.

mac

Male

Post  mac on Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:35 pm

Auras wrote:If you didn't read my statment earlier.

I explained what spells where. All a spell is the manipulation of energy. Simply as that.

For dumbo me, please now explain what you actually mean by 'manipulation' - which energy, what effect would it have and how would you know it's been successful etc?  

You said "Many of use know I'm an experienced spell caster." but without explaining the how and the why, they're just so many words.

Auras

Male

Post  Auras on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:03 pm

everything on the forum is just words, mac.
    mayflow

Post  mayflow on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:15 pm

It seems I should explain more about intent. In the universe there is an unmeasurable, indescribable force which sorcerers call intent. Absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link. Sorcerers, warriors, are concerned with discussing, understanding, and employing that connecting link. They are especially concerned with cleaning it of the numbing effects brought about by the ordinary concerns of their everyday lives. Sorcery at this level could be defined as the procedure of cleaning one's connecting link to intent.

Now, these may seem mere words to mere mortals, but not to a Sorcerer Warrior. Our words make worlds.

mac

Male

Post  mac on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:25 pm

I thought I'd asked for something easy but the responses have left me no further forward.  

Intent is fine but what can actually be seen as a consequence? What's the observable outcome of all the spell-casting, cursing, magick and whatever else?  Where are the worlds you created?

Just a simple example of what's been seen in the past, why and how it came about, who did it....for the mere mortals like me who don't have the expertise of the Sorcerer Warrior.
    mayflow

Post  mayflow on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:46 pm

mac wrote:I thought I'd asked for something easy but the responses have left me no further forward.  

Intent is fine but what can actually be seen as a consequence? What's the observable outcome of all the spell-casting, cursing, magick and whatever else?  Where are the worlds you created?

Just a simple example of what's been seen in the past, why and how it came about, who did it....for the mere mortals like me who don't have the expertise of the Sorcerer Warrior.

Well forward, backwards. left, right, who cares?

You can visit the lost universe if you want to no, go away.
    but the real worlds are really in your mind.

The past has been created by thoughts of all beings and the future will be too, and that is why intent is so important.

Last edited by mayflow on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

mac

Male

Post  mac on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:06 pm

mayflow wrote:
    mac wrote:I thought I'd asked for something easy but the responses have left me no further forward.  

Well forward, backwards. left, right, who cares?

You can visit the lost universe if you want to http://exploringyourmind.forumotion.com
    but the real worlds are really in your mind.

The past has been created by thoughts of all beings and the future will be too, and that is why intent is so important.

Who cares?  Not you it seems.  

If nobody is prepared to even make a stab at a simple explanation what is one to think?  It suggests muddled notions to me, carried in the minds of adherents to unsubstantiated beliefs and hopes; fantasists as I have called them.  

Empty words and worlds that appear to be nothing more than smoke and mirrors, beliefs and make-believe.  Within my own field of interest can be found similar individuals who are fascinated by notions about psychism (or as they think of it, mediumship) fairies and elementals.

I guess this world is just too plain and unexciting for such folk....

mac

Male

Post  mac on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:09 pm

Auras wrote:everything on the forum is just words, mac.

Often carelessly written ones and based on nothing real... Good luck with cursing your father - let us know how that works out, eh?
    mayflow

Post  mayflow on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:34 pm

But there are a whole lot of good and well meaning members here behind their words.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:45 pm

mac wrote:

Often carelessly written ones and based on nothing real...  Good luck with cursing your father - let us know how that works out, eh?

Your belief does not affect me, nor does it mean your belief is right.
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24256
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:14 pm

Intent is fine but what can actually be seen as a consequence?

I have seen preparation for spells, I have also seen preparations for cosmic ordering (the physical side of those two things at least) but as well as intent it appears a huge amount of belief that it will work as well as the belief that you are worthy of receiving whatever you are casting the spell or cosmic ordering for is greatly important, you have to visualise it actually happening particularly with cosmic ordering, I have seen amazing initial results with both, the cosmic ordering worked on at least two occasions and great detail had been paid to the orders and great care taken that these things should happen and 'harm none.' The results were fantastic.

One of the spells I witnessed did work but was not a totally accurate result because imo not enough care had been taken with the spell, you have to be extremely (for this particular spell anyway) specific. These two things appear to work in the same way.

As for manipulating energy isn't 'sending' absent spiritual healing a good example of this? And i'm sure we've all seen some good results from this. In much the same way bad or negative energy can be sent if we choose to wish ill on others BUT this energy would not come from the spiritworld (as it should when healing) it would come from ourselves.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

mac

Male

Post  mac on Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:45 pm

Violet wrote:
    Intent is fine but what can actually be seen as a consequence?

I have seen preparation for spells, I have also seen preparations for cosmic ordering (the physical side of those two things at least) but as well as intent it appears a huge amount of  belief that it will work as well as the belief that you are worthy of receiving whatever you are casting the spell or cosmic ordering for is greatly important, you have to visualise it actually happening particularly with cosmic ordering, I have seen amazing initial results with both, the cosmic ordering worked on at least two occasions and great detail had been paid to the orders and great care taken that these things should happen and 'harm none.'  The results were fantastic.

One of the spells I witnessed did work but was not a totally accurate result because imo not enough care had been taken with the spell, you have to be extremely (for this particular spell anyway) specific.  These two things appear to work in the same way.

As for manipulating energy isn't 'sending' absent spiritual healing a good example of this?  And i'm sure we've all seen some good results from this.  In much the same way bad or negative energy can be sent if we choose to wish ill on others BUT this energy would not come from the spiritworld (as it should when healing) it would come from ourselves.

You're the only respondent to give an indication what a 'spell' means, Violet, but without details I'm still in the dark.  Will you, please, enlarge on what the intent was, how it came about, what was the outcome, what didn't work and why?

I do understand the so-called manipulation of spiritual energy when sending distant healing (as in your example) but highly significantly you make the comparison between positive intent using non-personal energy and negative intent where one's personal energy is channeled into trying to do something negative.  Are these considered to be 'spells', positive and negative ones alike?

Finally, do you personally consider any of the above as the territory of a traditional (in the way I see as mediumship) medium's activities?  Or is it that of a psychic or sensitive?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:33 pm

ok. a spell is the manipulation of energy and intent. when you intend to cast a spell youre visualising your intended goals which now is creating the energy for your desired result. you've got to believe it will work, otherwise no it wont. when you've raised enough energy out you can then send your spell out by saying a few words into the universe.
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:55 pm

I've kept off this topic for the time being.
    Visiting my daughter over Xmas,I saw a young man the same age as you.     His parents were the same to him as your's were to you,Auras.
    I don't know him but my daughter does.....

He must have been home visiting his parents.
    I wouldn't say he looked happy but a lot better than he used to look.
    He smiled at us and went on his way.....

Auras,there are many more young ones in the same situation as you.....you are not alone,hun......you have us too....right here...

:urwelcome:
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras on Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:02 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:I've kept off this topic for the time being.
    Visiting my daughter over Xmas,I saw a young man the same age as you.     His parents were the same to him as your's were to you,Auras.
    I don't know him but my daughter does.....

He must have been home visiting his parents.
    I wouldn't say he looked happy but a lot better than he used to look.
    He smiled at us and went on his way.....

Auras,there are many more young ones in the same situation as you.....you are not alone,hun......you have us too....right here...

:urwelcome:
    thankyou, voices.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:04 pm