A forum for seekers everywhere...

Site Issue: Getting stuck in the "quotes"

eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Site Issue: Getting stuck in the "quotes"

Post  eyeopen on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi all thansk goes to Joanies (spirit vocies) whom I got this off, not sure if theres a topic, I see couple people whom havnt worked this out yet ro been told so thought id post it.

Ok When you reply using reply Quote, the cursor is stuck in the persons whom your replying quote box, eg you cant write outside the box and your text easily gets confused with theirs, so this is what we do,

Hit the Reply Quote button/link and then on the top right theres an icon at the end on the right, with a picture of a page right corner folded in. The icons just above the reply box, so use the cursor/mouse pointer put ti over the Icon, and it says "Switch Editor Mode"

After you do this you wont see the boxes and can move the mouse at the end outside of all quotes and write it properly. Il show u how it works out lol,

:urwelcome:
    eyeopen

Re: Site Issue: Getting stuck in the "quotes"

Post  eyeopen on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:39 pm

You only have to select reply change editors mode, as said it is only needed once, then it stays on editors mode. So you hit reply with quote and reply normally.

Copying and pasting needs a selection, hit copy, then reply then paste, why bother? lol.

Those whom dont understand it the box where we type, there are icons above it starting the left side, eg top left of this box, the B bold icon I Italics Icone, U Icon, then the other side the right end there is a icon, past the youtube icon, far on the right. Hit it once, editors mode stays on, then start your reply at the very end of the writing, after the {quote sign} easy .

:hugz: 

Obviously its up to y'all, no biggie, just thought id let people know.

But yes it is easier, its basically the same as selecting the quote box, only differnce it doesnt show the boxes. just says [quote/] instead

mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:46 pm

eyeopen wrote:You only have to select reply change editors mode, as said it is only needed once, then it stays on editors mode. So you hit reply with quote and reply normally.

Copying and pasting needs a selection, hit copy, then reply then paste, why bother? lol.

Those whom dont understand it  the box where we type, there are icons above it starting the left side, eg top left of this box, the B bold icon I Italics Icone, U Icon, then the other side the right end there is a icon, past the youtube icon, far on the right. Hit it once, editors mode stays on, then start your reply at the very end of the writing, after the {quote sign} easy .

:hugz: 

Obviously its up to y'all, no biggie, just thought id let people know.

But yes it is easier, its basically the same as selecting the quote box, only differnce it doesnt show the boxes. just says [quote/] instead

And just to show, you could still post within the other's quote if you wanted to! Red stuff added by mayflow
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:48 pm

Good enough for me!    Whatever is quicker..... :giggles:
    mayflow

Post  mayflow on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:52 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Good enough for me!    Whatever is quicker..... :giggles:

Well I have heard that liquor is quicker
    but that candy is dandy...

not sure I want to be a dandy, though.
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Does that mean yall dont drive a car and walk every where lol. You dont take planes but feries, you dont use a microwave, you dont use cash machines, lol.

SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:58 pm

They can take away everything else but not cash machines......I do like to spend!!!! :worry:
    mayflow

Post  mayflow on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:10 pm

eyeopen wrote:
    Does that mean yall dont drive a car and walk every where lol. You dont take planes but feries, you dont use a microwave, you dont use cash machines, lol.

I drive a pickup and I walk. No planes, no ferries. Do use a microwave at work, no cash machines.
    What the heck brought that questioning on?
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:23 pm

mayflow wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Good enough for me!    Whatever is quicker..... :giggles:

Well I have heard that liquor is quicker
    but that candy is dandy...

not sure I want to be a dandy, though.

Hi, and excuse me, chillout, My reply was in response to this, which i thought was you saying that it was better replying the long way???

Eg candy is dandy, meaning longer way is better? Hense me saying " Does that mean yall dont drive a car and walk every where lol. You dont take planes but feries, you dont use a microwave, you dont use cash machines, lol."

Sorry if confusion, but taking it to the next level on other threads, a bit much isnt it?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:44 pm