Your Desire in the Afterlife?

SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Your Desire in the Afterlife?

Post  SpiritVoices on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:18 am

What do you hope for when your time arrives and you enter the Spirit World?

What do you really expect to see?

Who do you hope to meet?

What kind of home would you like?

What kind of hobby would you choose to take up?

What kind of work would you like to study?
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Re: Your Desire in the Afterlife?

Post  Detlef on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:04 am

No desires after I leave her, I almost have no desires now. No emotions no desires.
    Whom do I expect to see after I leave here? Like always, my friends. The one I talk to from time to time.
    And going back to the angelic realm will be great and an event.
    One does not need a home, of cause one could have one if one wants one. Just create what you want.
    I might and most likely go on "holidays", somewhere in this verse. There are many great places, and beings one meet through the eons.
    And I will be back to see the progress. Making adjustments in the energy grids. 
    No studies, studies are over after I leave her.

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2018
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:43 am

I'm so glad you've posted these questions. As I've had a little think about.

So, too be honest. My first desire would to never ever re-incarnate. As I would love to be someones spirit guide to give them info about a spiritual journey when I was on earth and teach them what I learned. As det says. Go on holidays, meet new people. Travel together. Go anywhere you like, haunt people.
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:50 am

My desire is to keep on learning.    To do and experience those events I never had the chance to do on earth.   Like to dance like a professional.     To sing like a bird.
    To travel further than I ever travelled on earth.   (lots of places I never have had the chance to see)

But most of all never to feel hurt by anyone else again.

Just to feel free.......:astar:
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:00 pm

I don't know what (if anything) it will bring. In a way I like the mystery of not knowing what to expect.
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:39 pm

Detlef wrote:No desires after I leave her, I almost have no desires now. No emotions no desires.
    Whom do I expect to see after I leave here? Like always, my friends. The one I talk to from time to time.
    And going back to the angelic realm will be great and an event.
    One does not need a home, of cause one could have one if one wants one. Just create what you want.
    I might and most likely go on "holidays", somewhere in this verse. There are many great places, and beings one meet through the eons.
    And I will be back to see the progress. Making adjustments in the energy grids. 
    No studies, studies are over after I leave her.
    This is for the most part how I feel as well.

The only hope that I have is that I am reunited with my family and friends.  Catch up.
    I believe that we learn everything there is for us to learn while we are here.  The spirit world is not for transformation in my eyes. But to enjoy.
    A permanent vacation if you wish to call it that. :astar:
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:40 pm

Auras wrote:haunt people.
      :evil1:  I have a few! :giggles:
    Agartha

Female
    Number of posts : 480
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Post  Agartha on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:41 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:What do you hope for when your time arrives and you enter the Spirit World?

Who do you hope to meet?

I tend to believe in reincarnation, so I don't think I'll be settling in the spirit world long enough to take up a hobby or study something.....to me that's what you do when you have a body.

I just hope I deserve to have a happy life, that's all.......oh, and being a woman again, please! lol
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:02 pm

Agartha wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:What do you hope for when your time arrives and you enter the Spirit World?

Who do you hope to meet?

I tend to believe in reincarnation, so I don't think I'll be settling in the spirit world long enough to take up a hobby or study something.....to me that's what you do when you have a body. And by the time you come back, if you come back, you will not remember anyway.

I just hope I deserve to have a happy life, that's all.......oh, and being a woman again, please! lol
    It's your choice, only you choose with the awareness of a spirit not as human. So, who knows what you want as spirit.
    Agartha

Female

Post  Agartha on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Detlef wrote:

It's your choice, only you choose with the awareness of a spirit not as human. So, who knows what you want as spirit.
    Yeah....but I like being a woman...I really hope to be a woman again then!
    lol
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:08 pm

My choice too.    I have no liking for being reborn as a male.
    Agartha

Female

Post  Agartha on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:10 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:My choice too.    I have no liking for being reborn as a male.
    Spirit....any reason in particular? (I have a few...lol)

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:12 pm

I dunno, might be nice to be able to reach the top shelves...

Nah, girls smell better :D

Agartha

Female

Post  Agartha on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:14 pm

Kaere wrote:I dunno, might be nice to be able to reach the top shelves...

ha ha ha that's why I like tall men! Cause at 5'1 top shelves are an unexplored world to me! LOL
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:16 pm

Agartha wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:My choice too.    I have no liking for being reborn as a male.
    Spirit....any reason in particular? (I have a few...lol)
    Not really.    Not because I feel women have an easier life but I feel I should be born a woman again....Also so many other plans in a future life I haven't had time to carry out in this life.:grins:
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Agartha wrote:
    Kaere wrote:I dunno, might be nice to be able to reach the top shelves...

ha ha ha that's why I like tall men! Cause at 5'1 top shelves are an unexplored world to me! LOL
    I can beat you at that......I'm 4ft 10.....:blush:   Used to be 5ft but must have shrunk a little.....:mecry:
    Agartha

Female

Post  Agartha on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:21 pm

Ah you are the perfect height, Spirit! (says another shorty, lol).
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:23 pm

Agartha wrote:Ah you are the perfect height, Spirit! (says another shorty, lol).
    Hubby used to say to me....'I'll be picking you up shortly to give you a good morning hug'....he was 6 ft tall....:blush:
    Stirky

Female
    Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2013-04-14

Post  Stirky on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:25 pm

It's our soul that reincarnates, not our spirit. Our spirit is the essence of who we are now in this life, it goes onto the spirit realm when our body dies (or stays on this plane for various reasons). Our soul carries on it's journey forming a new spirit. That's my take on it anyhow, we are made of three parts, body, spirit and soul. The soul is always learning with each life until it returns home.
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:30 pm

You are correct,Stirky.....it should be soul....for some reason 'spirit' is always the first word that comes to mind.....:blush:
    Agartha

Female

Post  Agartha on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:30 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Agartha wrote:Ah you are the perfect height, Spirit! (says another shorty, lol).
    Hubby used to say to me....'I'll be picking you up shortly to give you a good morning hug'....he was 6 ft tall....:blush:
    Ah! I knew he had to be tall.....us shorties have a thing for tall/big/manly men I guess, eh?
    (although anybody is tall compared to us...ha ha ha)

Stirky, love, I'm confused now: I always thought spirit and soul were the same thing!!
    Stirky

Female

Post  Stirky on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:34 pm

I wrote atopic on that elsewhere, thought you read it Aggie.

Joan you were right calling it the spirit in your OP as it is our spirit that comes to move onto the spirit realm, our soul carries on it's journey to a new life :)
    Stirky

Female

Post  Stirky on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Agartha wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:
    Ah! I knew he had to be tall.....us shorties have a thing for tall/big/manly men I guess, eh?
    (although anybody is tall compared to us...ha ha ha)

Stirky, love, I'm confused now: I always thought spirit and soul were the same thing!!
    Just went and found my post about this, a bit rambling but you know me lol:

Now this is something I've always believed VERY strongly in since I was a very little girl. It was not taught to me by anybody or learnt from my parents. It is something I have just always known to be true. As a child I used to remember things about my past life as well as having a lot of recurring dreams about it, in the life I had before this one I know I wasn't human so I know our souls can pass between all creatures. Although I know I have been human before as I know I was once strangled or hung as a human. Scary thought that. I would love to be regressed and go into my past lifes in more detail.

But here is what I know about body, soul and spirit:

We are all (including animals) made up of three parts, the body, the soul and the spirit.

Body: This is our physical being, this is the vessel we travel this life in. When we pass we can not take our body with us, it is used for that life and that life only. We will get a new body (whatever that might be) in our next life. Our next life might not start as soon as this life is over, time does not matter to regression.

Soul: Our soul is our innner being. We take our souls from life to life and our soul will learn along the way. We pick up things from each of our lifes that our soul will absorb. Our soul is the thing that completes every single one of us. Souls connect with other souls, and I believe that connected souls always try and find eachother in whatever means they can. Sometimes you meet somebody and you feel like you have known them for years. Sometimes you see and animal and instantly there is a bond there. Souls never forget these bonds and connections, they are very special. Not all souls are good, we know that, some souls are evil for some reason that soul has turned bad. Although I do believe all souls can be helped, they have just taken the wrong path somewhere through their many lifes. I believe souls are on some kind of mission before they finally return 'home', to the place our souls were all born. Souls all travel many different paths and can have a differing number of lives before going 'home'.

Spirit: Our spirit is the essence of who we are in this life. It is like an imprint of the living being, that remains after death of that being. Our spirit does not travel with the soul into the next life, but stays on the earthly plane where that life was until it is ready to ascend into the spiritual plane. Some spirits stay on the earthly plane for eternity, this spirits are often troubled or seem to have unfinished 'work' they need to finish. Theses spirits can be helped in some cases to move on to the spiritual plane. Animals have spirits too, I know this as I have seen some of them. I know spirits exist because I have had contact and experiences with some. While we are alive our spirit burns inside of us giving us our character, although we also get a lot of that from our soul. The spirit feeds off the soul until it is time (at death) for the two to part their ways. The soul goes off to the next regression, leaving the spirit as a kind of a reminder of that person/animal.
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Thought that was it......but non too sure....God,all this terminology......:wall2:
    Stirky

Female

Post  Stirky on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:40 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Thought that was it......but non too sure....God,all this terminology......:wall2:
    I suppose it depends to what you were referring to as the after life, going into the light and into the spirit plane is where our spirit goes, going onto a new life and being reborn into a new body is where our soul goes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 20, 2018 8:52 pm