PhotobucketWelcome to the new home of Spiritual Inspiration & The Healing Forum! Photobucket
PhotobucketRegister now for full access to our forum and chatroom!Photobucket
PhotobucketSpiritual Inspiration...The forum for seekers everywhere...Photobucket
PhotobucketOur chatroom is located at the foot of our homepage!Photobucket

    Hi all! :-)

    Share
    avatar
    Agartha
    Member
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 480
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

    Hi all! :-)

    Post  Agartha on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:50 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    Hi! Somebody recommended this site....so...here I am! lol
    ...nice to see some lovely familiar names already....and looking forward to get to know everybody else!
    :flo:
    avatar
    eyeopen
    Member
    Member

    Number of posts : 1380
    Location : United Kingdom
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  eyeopen on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:49 pm

    Agartha wrote:Ah nobody told me I wore a Punjabi suit (like the black and white one above, but blue)!!! 
    Thanks for the explanation but still.....the fabrics of both saris and Punjabi suits are out of this world.....they are Disney magical! lol
    No sorry the last one in red is a punjabi suit, they also worn by Muslims who call them salwaz tameez, etc, they are traditional clothes in asian mor ecommon. Kids generally wear them. Saris are generally worn by woman, the one in black and white is a sari.

    A punjabi suit etc, is like 3 piece, a scarf, bottoms and a top.

    A sari is the same 3 peice, a bottom a top but the bottoms and top maybe semi like the one in white, is covered by a long cloth shich is the sari. So the bottoms are not on show only for under cloth, with the sari wrapped around the waiste a few times then the end bit is thrown over the shoulders as much as one likes to cover themselves.
    avatar
    Agartha
    Member
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 480
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  Agartha on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:43 pm

    OK...so I did wear a sari then!! LOL
    avatar
    eyeopen
    Member
    Member

    Number of posts : 1380
    Location : United Kingdom
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  eyeopen on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:46 pm

    lol, yeh,

    what colour is your hair?

    Saris are nice, bet u looked nice.

    I take it they dressed you? its hard to wear them, generally those whom arent use to it wear punjabis. Not much different to a dress but with trousers and a scarf.
    avatar
    Agartha
    Member
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 480
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  Agartha on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:00 pm

    eyeopen wrote:lol, yeh,

    what colour is your hair?

    Saris are nice, bet u looked nice.

    I take it they dressed you? its hard to wear them, generally those whom arent use to it wear punjabis. Not much different to a dress but with trousers and a scarf.
    Oh eye, that was 15 years ago...great memories. Some of the many aunties helped me dress cause I didn't have a clue! I had this really long and incredibly beautiful rectangle of shimmering fabric and I bet I looked lost and confused! lol

    My hair is brown....not too dark, not too light.
    avatar
    eyeopen
    Member
    Member

    Number of posts : 1380
    Location : United Kingdom
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  eyeopen on Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:45 am

    Agartha wrote:
    eyeopen wrote:lol, yeh,

    what colour is your hair?

    Saris are nice, bet u looked nice.

    I take it they dressed you? its hard to wear them, generally those whom arent use to it wear punjabis. Not much different to a dress but with trousers and a scarf.
    Oh eye, that was 15 years ago...great memories. Some of the many aunties helped me dress cause I didn't have a clue! I had this really long and incredibly beautiful rectangle of shimmering fabric and I bet I looked lost and confused! lol

    My hair is brown....not too dark, not too light.
    Aw cool, I was at school then, lol many Aunties, lol. Did you wear any jewellery?

    Bet you looked amazing, whas it blue? chocolatey? lol.
    avatar
    Agartha
    Member
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 480
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  Agartha on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:05 am

    eyeopen wrote:

    Oh eye, that was 15 years ago...great memories. Some of the many aunties helped me dress cause I didn't have a clue! I had this really long and incredibly beautiful rectangle of shimmering fabric and I bet I looked lost and confused! lol

    My hair is brown....not too dark, not too light.
    Aw cool, I was at school then, lol many Aunties, lol. Did you wear any jewellery?

    Bet you looked amazing, whas it blue? chocolatey? lol.
    I can't remember about my jewellery or if I wore any, but the bride did, she was wearing lots of gold that was a yellowish gold, not the usual colour, not sure how to explain it. I looked alright.

    Have you ever worn a sari?
    avatar
    eyeopen
    Member
    Member

    Number of posts : 1380
    Location : United Kingdom
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  eyeopen on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:09 pm

    Agartha wrote:
    eyeopen wrote:

    Oh eye, that was 15 years ago...great memories. Some of the many aunties helped me dress cause I didn't have a clue! I had this really long and incredibly beautiful rectangle of shimmering fabric and I bet I looked lost and confused! lol

    My hair is brown....not too dark, not too light.
    Aw cool, I was at school then, lol many Aunties, lol. Did you wear any jewellery?

    Bet you looked amazing, whas it blue? chocolatey? lol.
    I can't remember about my jewellery or if I wore any, but the bride did, she was wearing lots of gold that was a yellowish gold, not the usual colour, not sure how to explain it. I looked alright.

    Have you ever worn a sari?
    :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: 

    Ive worn a dress before whilst I was growing up but no not a Sari! Generally in India and asia, most fo the world too Guys dont wear Saris, lol.

    < faints. But its ok as I generally think im the femine half of myself, my twin must be male energy! lol.


    Asians wear 24 carat gold hense why it is more yellow as it is a finer gold.
    avatar
    Agartha
    Member
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 480
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  Agartha on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:17 pm

    eyeopen wrote:

    :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: 

    Ive worn a dress before whilst I was growing up but no not a Sari! Generally in India and asia, most fo the world too Guys dont wear Saris, lol.

    < faints. But its ok as I generally think im the femine half of myself, my twin must be male energy! lol.


    Asians wear 24 carat gold hense why it is more yellow as it is a finer gold.
    Well...some guys do like to wear women's clothes, eye!!!! lol ....where did you grow up, if I may ask?

    And it's good that you are aware of your feminine energy.....we all have both female/male energy and it's important to find a balance...this coming from a woman who doesn't want to reincarnate as a man cause she loves being a woman too much!! ha ha ha

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  Guest on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:18 pm

    Can I ask you a question eyeopen?
    avatar
    eyeopen
    Member
    Member

    Number of posts : 1380
    Location : United Kingdom
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  eyeopen on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:54 pm

    Mr.Whitmore wrote:Can I ask you a question eyeopen?
    Go on a got a feeling I know what it is, ?
    avatar
    eyeopen
    Member
    Member

    Number of posts : 1380
    Location : United Kingdom
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  eyeopen on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:09 pm

    Agartha wrote:
    eyeopen wrote:

    :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: 

    Ive worn a dress before whilst I was growing up but no not a Sari! Generally in India and asia, most fo the world too Guys dont wear Saris, lol.

    < faints. But its ok as I generally think im the femine half of myself, my twin must be male energy! lol.


    Asians wear 24 carat gold hense why it is more yellow as it is a finer gold.
    Well...some guys do like to wear women's clothes, eye!!!! lol ....where did you grow up, if I may ask?

    And it's good that you are aware of your feminine energy.....we all have both female/male energy and it's important to find a balance...this coming from a woman who doesn't want to reincarnate as a man cause she loves being a woman too much!! ha ha ha
    Yeh my older sister wanted a little sister hense dressed me up alot! I always wanted an older brother hense acted like she was one and followed her advice, also copied her to the extent where I had long curly hair when I was a child.


    In Hindusim the world is Shiva Shakti male and female energy, however arent our souls more male or female hense our other halfs souls twins are male or female?

    Well apparently I was a woman a few lifetimes, lol.

    I am a guy, but im not typical, Im not violent one thing ive never been, im not realyl hairy, and not typically into things life, football, im more into or subtle cool, layed back kidna person now old age is kicking in! An nah gettign to look old too!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  Guest on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:23 pm

    eyeopen wrote:
    Mr.Whitmore wrote:Can I ask you a question eyeopen?
    Go on a got a feeling I know what it is, ?
    ok then....answer please?

    lol........dealing with psychics.....oi
    avatar
    eyeopen
    Member
    Member

    Number of posts : 1380
    Location : United Kingdom
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  eyeopen on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:34 am

    Mr.Whitmore wrote:
    eyeopen wrote:
    Mr.Whitmore wrote:Can I ask you a question eyeopen?
    Go on a got a feeling I know what it is, ?
    ok then....answer please?

    lol........dealing with psychics.....oi
    Go, on
    avatar
    mayflow
    Member
    Member

    Number of posts : 894
    Location : Planet Liberty
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  mayflow on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:47 am

    Ever read the Bhagavad Gita?
    avatar
    eyeopen
    Member
    Member

    Number of posts : 1380
    Location : United Kingdom
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  eyeopen on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:09 am

    Whom might you be asking?
    avatar
    Agartha
    Member
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 480
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  Agartha on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:26 am

    eyeopen wrote:

    Yeh my older sister wanted a little sister hense dressed me up alot! I always wanted an older brother hense acted like she was one and followed her advice, also copied her to the extent where I had long curly hair when I was a child.


    In Hindusim the world is Shiva Shakti male and female energy, however arent our souls more male or female hense our other halfs souls twins are male or female?

    Well apparently I was a woman a few lifetimes, lol.

    I am a guy, but im not typical, Im not violent one thing ive never been, im not realyl hairy, and not typically into things life, football, im more into or subtle cool, layed back kidna person now old age is kicking in! An nah gettign to look old too!
    I agree with the twin souls being one female and one male, most of the time I think it's physical too, but sometimes it's the energy and not the gender of the person. But I also see our twin souls as a mirror to our inner self, reflecting who we really are without the masks we have to put up depending on the environment we are in.....lucky those that find that precious mirror,eh? 

    Eye...old age? I thought you were younger than me? And don't worry about looking old/older...every decade has a special meaning in our lives and beauty changes as we age but it never goes away.
    avatar
    eyeopen
    Member
    Member

    Number of posts : 1380
    Location : United Kingdom
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  eyeopen on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:25 pm

    I am, but I still looked young, I didnt think id age, but im starting to and the thing is its feels as though its more cus of life issues, and I guess I never looked or felt i looked good. I always looked young, I guess its only thing I had.

    My hands are starting to show lines,duno if its age or unhealthyness. I stopped eating meat and maybe thats it? lol Btw does washing your hands all the time do this? might be the reason? Also I guess I havnt got my chakras back to like before so its getting to me.
    avatar
    Agartha
    Member
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 480
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  Agartha on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:18 pm

    eyeopen wrote:I am, but I still looked young, I didnt think id age, but im starting to and the thing is its feels as though its more cus of life issues, and I guess I never looked or felt i looked good. I always looked young, I guess its only thing I had.

    My hands are starting to show lines,duno if its age or unhealthyness. I stopped eating meat and maybe thats it? lol Btw does washing your hands all the time do this? might be the reason? Also I guess I havnt got my chakras back to like before so its getting to me.

    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder......and young doesn't necessarily mean you look better....real beauty is ageless.

    Eye, I wash my hands maybe 50 times a day...if you look at my hands only you'll think I'm a lot older than I am, but I don't care, cause I am ruining my hands caring for others and that's what makes me happy.

    It doesn't matter if you don't eat meat, as long as you get your protein and vitamin B12 intake via other sources, like dairy or eggs for example.
     :flo: 

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  Guest on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:27 pm

    My hands are working hands......they are tough skinned....from calluses(sp?).......they have been places......

    it's life
    avatar
    Agartha
    Member
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 480
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  Agartha on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:33 pm

    Working hands are the best........they tell a story.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  Guest on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:34 pm

    My hands should be read.............i think I posted my hands twice before...........maybe a thread on hand reading?
    avatar
    Agartha
    Member
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 480
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  Agartha on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:37 pm

    Oh I'd love somebody to read my hands too!!!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  Guest on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:48 pm

    Post them up

    I will do it!
    avatar
    Agartha
    Member
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 480
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  Agartha on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:51 pm

    Tomorrow I'm off cause they are taking my wisdom molar out, so I'll have more time......create a thread, captain!
    ;-)

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  Guest on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:58 pm

    ok i will become a palm reader.............im serious people

    you need to show me your hands

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hi all! :-)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:17 am