A forum for seekers everywhere...


    Messages from the Spirit World.

    Share
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Messages from the Spirit World.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:22 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    I am intrigued as to why we need a medium to pass on messages from spirit to our world yet spirit seem to be quite able to pass their messages on when they feel the need to do that.

    I realise not everyone can be a fully fledged medium and I am certainly not that myself.  I hear, but that is all.      
    I receive one worded messages sometimes and I am expected to decipher what the meaning is of that word...:blush: 

    I realise there is difficulty for spirit to make themselves understood,but what about the poor medium who has to 'translate' every message from the spirit world to here,our world.  No wonder we come away from spiritualist churches thinking...
    'What a load of rubbish'  then realise a month later what the message ment.

    Look at my other topic..I received one word!   One day of the week!   What did that mean to me?   Nothing.    

    A note to the Spirit World.....Please spirit,can you make your messages a little clearer,please?'  :wall2: 

    We love you all 'up there' but we haven't a clue what you're talking about...*hurt£
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Messages from the Spirit World.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Tue May 06, 2014 3:53 pm

    Strange things about these dreams. Up to about 3 weeks after the physical death,I dream of them or they visit me.....Always in the same room crowded with people.
    A table between us all....I have seen uncle,aunts,cousins and one grandchild.
    All smiling to me and waving to me....Hubby is always standing beside me.....
    avatar
    partofme
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Age : 44
    Location : USA
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

    Re: Messages from the Spirit World.

    Post  partofme on Tue May 06, 2014 6:37 pm

    skye wrote:
    partofme wrote:My opinions seem to change throughout my experiences.  At one point, I felt that you were born with the opportunity to become psychic or a medium.  Maybe this is still true.  But the more I analyze the idea that its a skill that can be developed..like playing piano..drawing..ect, I can see how the will to want to also seems to play a huge role. 
    Maybe in fact, it is the connection of both that allow your efforts to reap the benefits.  Comparing it to electricity in a home.  Its always running throughout the wires, but it takes the initiative  to get up and go flip the switch in order to make it function.   Just my thoughts... :flo:
    I like how you add 'Just my thoughts' at the end.  :love:
    LOL,  :thanku:   Its a peacekeeper..well, sometimes.
    avatar
    partofme
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Age : 44
    Location : USA
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

    Re: Messages from the Spirit World.

    Post  partofme on Tue May 06, 2014 6:49 pm

    SpiritVoices wrote:Strange things about these dreams.    Up to about 3 weeks after the physical death,I dream of them or they visit me.....Always in the same room crowded with people.
    A table between us all....I have seen uncle,aunts,cousins and one grandchild.
    All smiling to me and waving to me....Hubby is always standing beside me.....
    You seem to visit the spirit world quite often as it seems like Ive said it to you in a past post.  To be able to do that...stands out as a receptor for spirit communication.  With enough intent and will you could bring spirit through for others, if thats ever been something you wanted to attempt but didnt know how to go about it.  

    If you ever would like , Id be more than happy to sit and have a chat with you!  Be your guinea pig..LOL
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Messages from the Spirit World.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Tue May 06, 2014 6:52 pm

    partofme wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Strange things about these dreams.    Up to about 3 weeks after the physical death,I dream of them or they visit me.....Always in the same room crowded with people.
    A table between us all....I have seen uncle,aunts,cousins and one grandchild.
    All smiling to me and waving to me....Hubby is always standing beside me.....
    You seem to visit the spirit world quite often as it seems like Ive said it to you in a past post.  To be able to do that...stands out as a receptor for spirit communication.  With enough intent and will you could bring spirit through for others, if thats ever been something you wanted to attempt but didnt know how to go about it.  

    If you ever would like , Id be more than happy to sit and have a chat with you!  Be your guinea pig..LOL

    Will sit with you soon....let's see if I get anything.....
    (someone you know is lonely but he won't admit it...)
    avatar
    partofme
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Age : 44
    Location : USA
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

    Re: Messages from the Spirit World.

    Post  partofme on Wed May 07, 2014 7:27 pm

    okay.  :thanku:
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Messages from the Spirit World.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Wed May 07, 2014 9:26 pm

    Give me a chance and see how I do....

    Remember though I'm not a medium.....more psychic than anything....
    avatar
    partofme
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Age : 44
    Location : USA
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

    Re: Messages from the Spirit World.

    Post  partofme on Thu May 08, 2014 1:37 pm

    SpiritVoices wrote:Give me a chance and see how I do....

    Remember though I'm not a medium.....more psychic than anything....
    Thatll be great and since there is a time difference by about what 5 hrs Im thinking?  Im home from work your time of 6:30 pm,  I believe.  We'll get something set up.  We can try both ways if you like, never know..this might be your moment!  :astar:
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Messages from the Spirit World.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Thu May 08, 2014 4:51 pm

    partofme wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Give me a chance and see how I do....

    Remember though I'm not a medium.....more psychic than anything....
    Thatll be great and since there is a time difference by about what 5 hrs Im thinking?  Im home from work your time of 6:30 pm,  I believe.  We'll get something set up.  We can try both ways if you like, never know..this might be your moment!  :astar:

    It might not either,I'm no experienced medium.......lol
    I get names and info but they don't always belong to the person I'm with...
    Let me PM you first,will send the messages and see what you think....I don't want hearing 'boos' and nasty remarks in my ears from spirit.....lol

    Sorry,don't know why I'm not getting emoticons....
    avatar
    partofme
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Age : 44
    Location : USA
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

    Re: Messages from the Spirit World.

    Post  partofme on Thu May 08, 2014 6:35 pm

    LOL, okay. Looking forward to hearing form you.  :stars:
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Messages from the Spirit World.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Thu May 08, 2014 7:37 pm

    I'm going to have a go tonight.....will jot down what comes.....
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Messages from the Spirit World.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:31 pm

    Gone back to this topic.

    Messages from the spirit world.   

    Just how true are the messages from spirit we often receive?

    Not talking about messages from loved ones but from spirit themselves?

    Sometime when I receive a message usually just before I usually drop off to sleep it is so garbled and mixed up,I can't make head or table of it.

    Why oh why do spirit send us these kind of messages,why not messages that are clear to understand? :blush:
    avatar
    psychicwiccan
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Age : 27
    Location : florida
    Job/hobbies : wicca no job
    Registration date : 2015-09-07

    they say more than one word

    Post  psychicwiccan on Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:55 pm

    they say more than one word to you you just seem not to hear the whole message ever.
    avatar
    psychicwiccan
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Age : 27
    Location : florida
    Job/hobbies : wicca no job
    Registration date : 2015-09-07

    it isnt spirit

    Post  psychicwiccan on Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:57 pm

    it is your third eye not being open so dont blame spirit like theyre playing tricks cause we can not hear what they say clearly
    avatar
    Native spirit
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 690
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

    Re: Messages from the Spirit World.

    Post  Native spirit on Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:03 pm

    Psychicwiccan.
    Please be more understanding of what joan is saying.she doesn't need you to tell her to stop blaming spirit,
    joan is an old friend of mine and she does receive messages when in dream state.
    sometimes she catches shadows too,which are spirit.

    Namaste
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Messages from the Spirit World.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:09 pm

    Native spirit wrote:Psychicwiccan.
    Please be more understanding of what joan is saying.she doesn't need you to tell her to stop blaming spirit,
    joan is an old friend of mine and she does receive messages when in dream state.
    sometimes she catches shadows too,which are spirit.

    Namaste
    Thank you,Carron...... :hugz:
    avatar
    Blueanchor
    Member

    Number of posts : 1161
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

    Re: Messages from the Spirit World.

    Post  Blueanchor on Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:17 pm

    SpiritVoices wrote:Gone back to this topic.

    Messages from the spirit world.   

    Just how true are the messages from spirit we often receive?

    Not talking about messages from loved ones but from spirit themselves?

    Sometime when I receive a message usually just before I usually drop off to sleep it is so garbled and mixed up,I can't make head or table of it.

    Why oh why do spirit send us these kind of messages,why not messages that are clear to understand? :blush:


    Something I found useful when I felt this way, was to write the messages down and just let them be. From doing this, I learned to understand two new aspects of messages. Firstly, sometimes the message was to help me to understand the future when it arrived in person (so to speak). But perhaps more significantly, I learnt to understand the subtle changes of quality (or feeling) that tells me whether a message needs to be shared, whether it is a confirmation or validation that might be needed for acceptance of the present, or whether it is a message that relates to the journey I will take in the near future.

    I've experienced too many readings from which I am able to recognise that  the reader is picking up something, but rather than give the exact 'something' that spirit gives them, they attempt to interpret it their own way and destroy what they genuinely picked up by trying to understand it for themselves. So the very fact that you are trusting that you do hear spirit, but questioning your understanding of what you hear is a very positive way of learning.

    So my advice would be to write things down and use that to enable you to hone your skills.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Messages from the Spirit World.

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:16 am