A forum for seekers everywhere...

How many of you.....

partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

How many of you.....

Post  partofme on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:41 pm

have experiences based on law of attraction?

Often just dont want to post topics feeling like a ban-wagoner. :blush: 

Someone talks about something happening to them or brings up a topic and within a day or two...sometimes more, I experience the subject.  

Example. 
    Last Friday, Thursday? I responded to the energy thread.  Transference.  Friday, I did my usual shopping trip after work.  I cant even count how many zaps I had happen to me.  Almost every single thing I touched zapped me. Dry goods, wet goods, paper products.  Nothing seemed to be free of zaps. My daughter that was with me never got zapped, not once. 

Can anyone identify with the electric charge?  Or occurances happening to them after they learn of them? 

Swear Im not falling off my rocker!

Re: How many of you.....

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Happens at the stream all the time to folks.....and yes its beginning to happen hear for me as well!
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:13 pm

Asked hubby about this one day as everything he touched that was made of steel etc he got a mild shock.       As he worked with electricity,that made sense.
    Electricity can be stored in the body.    Ever had your hair stand on end?
    Wear something nylon that crackles when you wear it.
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

Post  blackbirdrising on Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:28 am

If you're getting shocked, you need to take energy in to you, to balance your energy field. It's negative energy transference. It's being a "receiver". 

All objects can serve as “storage units” for energy. A crystal is well known for storing energy, but so can any other object, including you. This is why some psychics can pick up information about an object or of a person just by touching them. It's a form of reading called psychometry. It's also why we send and receive electrical current. We were probably originally made to be our own natural resources of power.

If you are a “sender" and you hold two dowsing rods (one in each hand), one will be as still as a statue while the other will spin like a helicopter. Whatever side the dowsing rod responds to with movement is your “sending side”. If you are a “receiver”, its likely you will get no movement at all, because it takes outgoing energy to move an object. (That's right, despite the stereotype of being “spooky,” poltergeists are simply episodes of positive energy transference). Remember, a person can be both a sender and receiver at any given moment, and neither one is better or worse than the other. Your body will change as needed in order to heal itself, accommodating the energy required for your current physical and emotional state, which changes constantly.
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme on Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:06 pm

blackbirdrising wrote:If you're getting shocked, you need to take energy in to you, to balance your energy field. It's negative energy transference. It's being a "receiver". 

All objects can serve as “storage units” for energy. A crystal is well known for storing energy, but so can any other object, including you. This is why some psychics can pick up information about an object or of a person just by touching them. It's a form of reading called psychometry. It's also why we send and receive electrical current. We were probably originally made to be our own natural resources of power.

If you are a “sender" and you hold two dowsing rods (one in each hand), one will be as still as a statue while the other will spin like a helicopter. Whatever side the dowsing rod responds to with movement is your “sending side”. If you are a “receiver”, its likely you will get no movement at all, because it takes outgoing energy to move an object. (That's right, despite the stereotype of being “spooky,” poltergeists are simply episodes of positive energy transference). Remember, a person can be both a sender and receiver at any given moment, and neither one is better or worse than the other. Your body will change as needed in order to heal itself, accommodating the energy required for your current physical and emotional state, which changes constantly.
    So this balances itself out then?  Would the crystals that I carry everyday be a help or hindrance?
    I carry iolite, malachite, moonstone, pirite, a pink crackle quartz, two that Im not positive as to what they are really. Cant remember at the moment what names I linked to them.  Will do later.
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

Post  blackbirdrising on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:36 pm

iolite, malachite, moonstone, pirite, a pink crackle quartz

iolite - http://crystal-cure.com/iolite.html
    malachite -http://crystal-cure.com/malachite.html
    moonstone - http://crystal-cure.com/moonstone.html
    pirite - http://crystal-cure.com/pyrite.html
    pink crackle quartz -http://www.crystalvaults.com/quartz-crystals-explained

I'm giving you those pages to help you decide if their stored energy is what you want them for.  I don't choose a crystal based on what society dictates its good or bad for. I just go to the store with a specific healing goal in mind, pick up the energy amongst all the crystals, and if one calls out wanting to help, I buy it.

The two facts I know from reading this thread are:

1 - you know are that you are a receiver (getting shocked by everything in sight) this means you need energy to replace what is constantly low within yourself
    2 - you carry many powerhouses with you at all times, each giving you energy.

I pick up scattered energy, coming from your collection. The crystals protect you - act as a buffer - keep you from feeling this loss you suffered. 

The constant loss of energy you have is NOT from the crystals, so to answer your question, I don't think carrying them with you all the time hurts you. The constant loss of energy stems from something that spirals within yourself, an inner struggle, something you need to make peace with because no one, nothing on the outside, can fill the void or replace the loss. The peace will be found within you. If you think about leaving your crystals alone for a while to see if you can pinpoint where the constant loss of energy is coming from, wean yourself slowly. Dropping them when you need their constant energy re-supply, is like beating an addiction, you might even feel physical withdrawal (nausea, shakes, paranoia, moody, sweating, for 3 days and then need lots of time to adjust to life without them).
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme on Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:52 pm

blackbirdrising wrote:iolite, malachite, moonstone, pirite, a pink crackle quartz

iolite - http://crystal-cure.com/iolite.html
    malachite -http://crystal-cure.com/malachite.html
    moonstone - http://crystal-cure.com/moonstone.html
    pirite - http://crystal-cure.com/pyrite.html
    pink crackle quartz -http://www.crystalvaults.com/quartz-crystals-explained

I'm giving you those pages to help you decide if their stored energy is what you want them for.  I don't choose a crystal based on what society dictates its good or bad for. I just go to the store with a specific healing goal in mind, pick up the energy amongst all the crystals, and if one calls out wanting to help, I buy it.

The two facts I know from reading this thread are:

1 - you know are that you are a receiver (getting shocked by everything in sight) this means you need energy to replace what is constantly low within yourself
    2 - you carry many powerhouses with you at all times, each giving you energy.

I pick up scattered energy, coming from your collection. The crystals protect you - act as a buffer - keep you from feeling this loss you suffered. 

The constant loss of energy you have is NOT from the crystals, so to answer your question, I don't think carrying them with you all the time hurts you. The constant loss of energy stems from something that spirals within yourself, an inner struggle, something you need to make peace with because no one, nothing on the outside, can fill the void or replace the loss. The peace will be found within you. If you think about leaving your crystals alone for a while to see if you can pinpoint where the constant loss of energy is coming from, wean yourself slowly. Dropping them when you need their constant energy re-supply, is like beating an addiction, you might even feel physical withdrawal (nausea, shakes, paranoia, moody, sweating, for 3 days and then need lots of time to adjust to life without them).
    Thank you for all of your info with this.  :huga: 

For sure the inner peace is what the answer is. My personal being has been in a constant mental struggle for almost the last year. Surprised I didnt combust at some point! LOL 
    Have been coming to terms and been on the mend as of lately.

Amazing how this energy field happens and comes to play out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:04 am