A forum for seekers everywhere...

Transitioning

blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

Transitioning

Post  blackbirdrising on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:48 pm

Transitioning (healing on a soul level) is something we all do, even when death comes quickly. Transitioning also continues after death. It's part of the healing process, which is all about releasing the old energy and accepting the new.  You never stop being you, you simply change.  It's the idea of change that is scary, when people think about being afraid of death.  While we're alive, we want to control change, so we do unhealthy things to make our whole presence (and subsequently our whole process) sluggish. Something that deceased people show me over and over again, is that we are still the same in death as we were in life, except that there - is freedom. Nothing sluggish to hinder the process that we were afraid of in life. Even though time doesn't exist in the ethers, the deceased still heal as we heal. Just my thoughts, as I sip my coffee this morning.
    Cassy7

Female
    Number of posts : 365
    Job/hobbies : Retired. I love walking my dogs by the sea, gardening and researching my family tree.
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Re: Transitioning

Post  Cassy7 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:05 pm

blackbirdrising wrote:Transitioning (healing on a soul level) is something we all do, even when death comes quickly. Transitioning also continues after death. It's part of the healing process, which is all about releasing the old energy and accepting the new.  You never stop being you, you simply change.  It's the idea of change that is scary, when people think about being afraid of death.  While we're alive, we want to control change, so we do unhealthy things to make our whole presence (and subsequently our whole process) sluggish. Something that deceased people show me over and over again, is that we are still the same in death as we were in life, except that there - is freedom. Nothing sluggish to hinder the process that we were afraid of in life. Even though time doesn't exist in the ethers, the deceased still heal as we heal. Just my thoughts, as I sip my coffee this morning.
    Thank you for that Blackbirdrising I can totally accept what you are saying, it resonates with my beliefs and experience.  I'm looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts which have really made me feel inspired today.

Welcome back to the site.

Cassy x
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:14 pm

blackbirdrising wrote:Transitioning (healing on a soul level) is something we all do, even when death comes quickly. Transitioning also continues after death. It's part of the healing process, which is all about releasing the old energy and accepting the new.  You never stop being you, you simply change.  It's the idea of change that is scary, when people think about being afraid of death.  While we're alive, we want to control change, so we do unhealthy things to make our whole presence (and subsequently our whole process) sluggish. Something that deceasshow me over and over again, is that we are still the same in death as we were in life, except that there - is freedom. Nothing sluggish to hinder the process ed people that we were afraid of in life. Even though time doesn't exist in the ethers, the deceased still heal as we heal. Just my thoughts, as I sip my coffee this morning.
    Hi Blackbird.   First,do I know you?    You seem strangely familiar.    Notice you registered first in 2006.   I think I know your face....:urwelcome: 

But good advice there because I was asking myself the same question this morning.   

' Something that deceasshow me over and over 

again, is that we are still the same in death as 

we were in life, except that there - is freedom. 

Nothing sluggish to hinder the process ed people 

that we were afraid of in life. Even though time 

doesn't exist in'

You supplied the answer above!
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

Post  blackbirdrising on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:17 pm

My name here used to be Carolyn, and if we've known each other since 06 my goodness how things have changed!
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:24 pm

I register about 2009 or 8.   But I remember you being an active member on here.....:urwelcome:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 20, 2018 8:52 pm