A forum for seekers everywhere...

Lorna Byrne

Cassy7

Female
    Number of posts : 351
    Job/hobbies : Retired. I love walking my dogs by the sea, gardening and researching my family tree.
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Lorna Byrne

Post  Cassy7 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:29 pm

I wonder if anyone has read Angels in My Hair by Lorna Byrne - an Irish lady who has seen angels all her life?

A strange thing happened - a few days ago a friend who has never told me that she has any interest in spiritual matters offered to lend me the audio book of Angels in My Hair, she told me that she had really enjoyed it. 

I started listening to it on my way home in the car, and when I got home was quite amazed to find that the same afternoon I'd received a emailed newsletter from Lorna Byrne! 

I vaguely recall putting myself on her mailing list - but it was so long ago that I'd forgotten about it. (Dreadful memory!!).  Strangely I've not received newsletters before.  The email arrived at lunch time which is when I was given the audio book.

Must be a message there?
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24260
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: Lorna Byrne

Post  Violet on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:48 am

Funny how that happens, it happens more often than we think too, the book rings a bell too.  :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:28 pm

Keeping your interest in Angels,Cassy......?:love:
    Cassy7

Female
    Job/hobbies : Retired. I love walking my dogs by the sea, gardening and researching my family tree.

Post  Cassy7 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:14 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Keeping your interest in Angels,Cassy......?:love:
    Yes, thanks Joan.  I certainly ask for help alot - they must be fed up with hearing from me!

Cassy x
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Did you ever the series about angels coming to earth,on telly?

I caught one or two episodes of them and found them enjoyable.
    Missed the rest....:sob:
    Cassy7

Female

Post  Cassy7 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:43 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Did you ever the series about angels coming to earth,on telly?

I caught one or two episodes of them and found them enjoyable.
    Missed the rest....:sob:
    Eternal Law!  Yes it was fabulous, the first few episodes were the best, some really funny moments in it too.  I hoped they would do a second series but it doesn't look like they will - hopefully the first series will be repeated, I'd love to see it again.

Have you had any angelic experiences Joan?

I think I might have but am not really sure what happened.  It was in the mid 90's, I went on a week long Tai Chi course.  After dinner one evening the course leader was telling us what we were doing the next day and then left the room.  No-one moved to leave, it seemed like everyone was rooted to their seat.  What I "saw" was the the space where the course leader had been sitting was different, it looked clear and pure, almost like there was a light there - but actually it wasn't a light.  I really struggle to discribe what it was like.  It was more like the absence of something rather than the presence of something.  Several people were crying, and I burst into tears too!  There was an amazing atmosphere in the room and it was almost an hour before everyone felt back to normal and left.  Later people said that what had happened was that Christ had entered the room.  I really didn't know what to think had happened, and years later a clairvoyant told me that it was an angel.

Cassy x
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:20 pm

I've been very unsure of angels.   Not sure whether to believe in them or not but that is me...
    Until I was on a site years ago and we were all in chat.
    A new member entered and apologised that she had peeped into my profile....:giggles: 
    Her words were.....
    'I saw an angel in there with her wings wrapped around you.   Have you been upset about anything?'

I answered 'yes' and told her that my husband had recently passed over!  

So I sort of believed from that day.   I have never had experiences of angels but hopefully one day....

Joan xx
    angelroses

Female
    Number of posts : 53
    Job/hobbies : gardening reading drawing..
    Registration date : 2013-11-14

Post  angelroses on Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Cassy7 wrote:I wonder if anyone has read Angels in My Hair by Lorna Byrne - an Irish lady who has seen angels all her life?

A strange thing happened - a few days ago a friend who has never told me that she has any interest in spiritual matters offered to lend me the audio book of Angels in My Hair, she told me that she had really enjoyed it. 

I started listening to it on my way home in the car, and when I got home was quite amazed to find that the same afternoon I'd received a emailed newsletter from Lorna Byrne! 

I vaguely recall putting myself on her mailing list - but it was so long ago that I'd forgotten about it. (Dreadful memory!!).  Strangely I've not received newsletters before.  The email arrived at lunch time which is when I was given the audio book.

Must be a message there?
    hi cassy,......ive always believed in ANGELS.as when I was younger my mum told me a story about an angel appearing to her......I bought lornas books angels in my hair and stairway to heaven..this was a few yrs ago....as I was reading angels in my hair....I saw a big btight light appear on my living room wall....it was late so went off to bed...went to the bathroom....it was filled with gold lights I was amazed...got in bed...and the bedroom filled with all coloured lights flickering every were....truly amazing...the lights went..and near the ceiling appeared a golden light very bright..i could see the head and shoulders of an angel.....ever since that day..the gold lights appear not as many..but I see them.....I love lornas books...and her news letters......everyone has there own guardian angel with them.....:bfs: angelroses
    Cassy7

Female

Post  Cassy7 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:30 pm

angelroses wrote:
    Cassy7 wrote:I wonder if anyone has read Angels in My Hair by Lorna Byrne - an Irish lady who has seen angels all her life?

Must be a message there?
    hi cassy,......ive always believed in ANGELS.as when I was younger my mum told me a story about an angel appearing to her......I bought lornas books angels in my hair and stairway to heaven..this was a few yrs ago....as I was reading angels in my hair....I saw a big btight light appear on my living room wall....it was late so went off to bed...went to the bathroom....it was filled with gold lights I was amazed...got in bed...and the bedroom filled with all coloured lights flickering every were....truly amazing...the lights went..and near the ceiling appeared a golden light very bright..i could see the head and shoulders of an angel.....ever since that day..the gold lights appear not as many..but I see them.....I love lornas books...and her news letters......everyone has there own guardian angel with them.....:bfs: angelroses
    Hi angelroses

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences.  I've seen lights in the room too - mine were purple and blue - but how amazing to see the angel.

Cassy x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content