stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

22, 33, 11, 13, 66, 55 , 44, 77

Post  stephanie79 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Hi!
    Hope all is well? xxx

Okay so literally for about two months now I have been seeing 22, 33, 13 and 11 most places! I know 22, 11, 33 are master numbers...manifesting...I know 55,44,66 is keeping positive when being shown this and to have faith.

77 is my desires and wishes are coming into life due to my positive thinking!

I was just wondering if anyone else had any ideas on this or if you've been seeing these numbers and what has been happening?
    xx

Re: 22, 33, 11, 13, 66, 55 , 44, 77

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:40 pm

22 is my number

ok so you are seeing numbers..............can you please give me 6 mumbers from 1 to 49??
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:06 pm

2 5 25 27 29 43

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:21 pm

Thanks stephanie@!

will share if i win....lol
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Hahaha I love that! :)

The link to this in my email is: http://www.spiritualinspiration.org/t8263-22-33-11-13-66-55-44-77#77835 

77 on the second part that isn't the topic of the convo :)

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:32 pm

stephanie79 wrote:Hahaha I love that! :)

The link to this in my email is: http://www.spiritualinspiration.org/t8263-22-33-11-13-66-55-44-77#77835 

77 on the second part that isn't the topic of the convo :)
    okey dokey!

would you like it in 20's or 50's?

sorry for off topicness.,...its my disease

carry on
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Nah it's cool! It's funny
    £20 please :)
    Excellent - keep dreaming! :D

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:36 pm

I'm buying the ticket now........thanks
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:39 pm

I lost this 3 times! lol Arghh,

Erm so yes this is my main one

http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm

find your 2 digits numbers here other link started on page youd want this dont, lol

http://angel-numbers.com/meaning-of-number/angel-number-135/

This has other numbers odd ones n 2 digz etc

http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm

OK now wont loose it lol, jept selecting favs and this page disappeared, instead of new one, my fault!

SO was gona say how comes you only say 2 digis numbers dont you remember 3 digit? lol

You should write them down and see if you see see 3 digit etc, write a tally on your phone if you wish, I did see them along time ago, I do now but dont write them as I think most I got message, some dont mean straight away so depends on you,

aslo I sugget you use you own intuition as different sites will have dif meanings so if you do it youl more likely get what your angels want for you etc.

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:41 pm

I just follow 22.............its easy that way
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:I'm buying the ticket now........thanks
    erm, one I use to work in a store and peopel who choose numbers dont really win, lucky dips win, which is random selected.

2 You wont win if its not in Karma, some say you have to try but I believe if its gona happen it will.

3 try and well read stephs avatar, lol, keep karma clear but we also have money karma so try and give to charity etc.

I kinda started but realised i keep giving to charities I dont wish to, so now im gona try give more to others. Eg tescos had a cancer research which I neevr really believed in but also kinda did cus my friend had it and died, also now they got diabetes which isnt bad but I given a bit to them Id rather give to kids, etc, those in real need.

Its hard as i dont trust most charaties.

I also believe we should help family too.

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:46 pm

eyeopen wrote:
    erm, one I use to work in a store and peopel who choose numbers dont really win, lucky dips win, which is random selected.

2 You wont win if its not in Karma, some say you have to try but I believe if its gona happen it will.

3 try and well read stephs avatar, lol, keep karma clear but we also have money karma so try and give to charity etc.

I kinda started but realised i keep giving to charities I dont wish to, so now im gona try give more to others. Eg tescos had a cancer research which I neevr really believed in but also kinda did cus my friend had it and died, also now they got diabetes which isnt bad but I given a bit to them Id rather give to kids, etc, those in real need.

oh we will donate to charities....wont we stephanie???? lol............i deserve a win!!
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:53 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:
    eyeopen wrote:

oh we will donate to charities....wont we stephanie???? lol............i deserve a win!!
    *swiping through the pages of Family Rights and Responsibilities*  :yeeess:

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:55 pm

I won a free ticket............the other ticket picked by all as won 10 bucks three times!
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:44 pm

Hiya!
    Thanks for all that, I give when and where I can mostly clothing really as I can't afford too much to charity, I do £2 per month for Green Peace and I'm sending donations from my shop to Typhoon Aid...

I have seen 333, 66, 666, 4444, 3333 now - I believe it is truly manifesting what I would like as within the past few months I've become more aware and tapped into clearer thinking - makes sense. So insane, like where how do the numbers appear! AHH just looked at the clock and it's 13:44 you know? I know it's my angels but waaaah
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

Post  blackbirdrising on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:31 pm

22, 33, 11, 13, 66, 55, 44, 77

22 is 4. 33 is 6. 11 is 2. 13 is 4. 66 is 12 which is 3. 55 is 10 which is 1. 44 is 8. 77 is 14, which is 5. 
    The way you aligned them when you titled the post, is a message written out like a sentence.

4-6-2-4-3-1-8-5.  

You had to do what was practical first, the energy was "emergency", spur of the moment. This was felt by the whole family, and affected a relationship close to you. You had to turn your back on something that hurt you to the core, and people criticized you heavily for it, but you were doing something new for a change - taking your needs into consideration FIRST, something you never did before. It was "fight or flight" for a while, things were very hard, but you made the necessary changes and moved past that time of crisis, things are still in a process of change.

Theres lots of healing going on, things you were ignoring but that were recently brought to your attention, things that needed to be dealt with and taken care of before things got out of hand.  It requires you taking responsibility where it wasn't wanted, quite possibly, its something you feel like you were being punished by having to take the responsibility, like you dont deserve whats happening to you. It affects your career/job.  Staying where you were would've been bad for your health, so the fact you moved past it was a good thing, no matter how scary the process was.
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:44 pm

stephanie79 wrote:Hiya!
    Thanks for all that, I give when and where I can mostly clothing really as I can't afford too much to charity, I do £2 per month for Green Peace and I'm sending donations from my shop to Typhoon Aid...

I have seen 333, 66, 666, 4444, 3333 now - I believe it is truly manifesting what I would like as within the past few months I've become more aware and tapped into clearer thinking - makes sense. So insane, like where how do the numbers appear! AHH just looked at the clock and it's 13:44 you know? I know it's my angels but waaaah
    Thats cool.

Im not sure whom it is, Higher self? angels? higher beings? I think Higherself does have alot to play as well depending on how connnected you are.

Yeh I dont give as much now as money is tight, I need to watch how what I do with money, I put money aside when I do blessing for Goddess etc so I try and do with that what I can, I use to put alot away at tescos, but realise I dont wish to keep giving to cancer research and diabetes. My own reasons. I think its nice to give to help kids, disabled, elderly etc. I sent money to help with floods in India that was good I think, only problem with shops is none of them have charity boxes I would want to give, I think sometimes Ive been giving for sake of giving but realise now I should give with and where heart feels is rite.

The say God is awareness, Intuition is awareness, you realise what is what as you put your attention on it more. Kind alike focusing on soemthing without realising, I guess similar to doing readings. The numbers are the same, we go threw hear see so much threwout the day but our awareness on things is what this is.

Im the same, im up and down, when my high (vibrations) then I can pick up more, and feel think better, but other times not so much.
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:11 pm

blackbirdrising wrote:22, 33, 11, 13, 66, 55, 44, 77

22 is 4. 33 is 6. 11 is 2. 13 is 4. 66 is 12 which is 3. 55 is 10 which is 1. 44 is 8. 77 is 14, which is 5. 
    The way you aligned them when you titled the post, is a message written out like a sentence.

4-6-2-4-3-1-8-5.  

You had to do what was practical first, the energy was "emergency", spur of the moment. This was felt by the whole family, and affected a relationship close to you. You had to turn your back on something that hurt you to the core, and people criticized you heavily for it, but you were doing something new for a change - taking your needs into consideration FIRST, something you never did before. It was "fight or flight" for a while, things were very hard, but you made the necessary changes and moved past that time of crisis, things are still in a process of change.

Theres lots of healing going on, things you were ignoring but that were recently brought to your attention, things that needed to be dealt with and taken care of before things got out of hand.  It requires you taking responsibility where it wasn't wanted, quite possibly, its something you feel like you were being punished by having to take the responsibility, like you dont deserve whats happening to you. It affects your career/job.  Staying where you were would've been bad for your health, so the fact you moved past it was a good thing, no matter how scary the process was.
    Wow! Thanks for this.
    Yes, to be honest I do not want to get into it as I feel it has just left me and it's at peace now so for me bringing it back up will not do anything positive for me. There was a situation, it was there for a while. I went and did what I felt was right for me, to come into my own as a women and as a connected part of my mind body and soul.

Healing, absolutely. I feel again this is something that rings truth, a love relationship that was riddle in problems but at the time I was blind to it as it was first love...it affected my job as I am freelance and I put all attention on my boyfriend, jobs dwindled. Six months on I now see it was the best decision for us to split, not only for myself but for him.

Thanks so much.

I am getting a lot of 66, 55, things that add up to 7, 77,777,333,33, so they are getting stronger...I'm I becoming even more aware/awake and connected?

:hugz: :hugz: :hugz:
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:16 pm

eyeopen wrote:

Thats cool.

Im not sure whom it is, Higher self? angels? higher beings? I think Higherself does have alot to play as well depending on how connnected you are.

Yeh I dont give as much now as money is tight, I need to watch how what I do with money, I put money aside when I do blessing for Goddess etc so I try and do with that what I can, I use to put alot away at tescos, but realise I dont wish to keep giving to cancer research and diabetes. My own reasons. I think its nice to give to help kids, disabled, elderly etc. I sent money to help with floods in India that was good I think, only problem with shops is none of them have charity boxes I would want to give, I think sometimes Ive been giving for sake of giving but realise now I should give with and where heart feels is rite.

The say God is awareness, Intuition is awareness, you realise what is what as you put your attention on it more. Kind alike focusing on soemthing without realising, I guess similar to doing readings. The numbers are the same, we go threw hear see so much threwout the day but our awareness on things is what this is.

Im the same, im up and down, when my high (vibrations) then I can pick up more, and feel think better, but other times not so much.
    Since I posted this I have become aware and believe that is infact my angels. 44 especially is angels, I just feel it as everytime I think 'oh god, everything sucks' BAM look up 44, 4, 444, :44 on clock. Also had feathers on floor and random smells of flowers which is angels.

I have started to give to homeless more and I have given to Typhoon Aid. Yes, where heart feels right and what you can afford.
    It's truly incredible to be honest, I used to be riddled in anxiety, it was awful my brain would scatter off into situations but I knew no different, I never knew what peace felt like so I didn't think I had a 'problem'...

I am Pisces so very sensitive and need to be alone quite a bit!
    xx

I suggest surrounding yourself round positive people, places like this, good things, enjoying what you like! <3 :hugz: :hugz:
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:04 pm

stephanie79 wrote:
    eyeopen wrote:

Thats cool.

Since I posted this I have become aware and believe that is infact my angels. 44 especially is angels, I just feel it as everytime I think 'oh god, everything sucks' BAM look up 44, 4, 444, :44 on clock. Also had feathers on floor and random smells of flowers which is angels.

I have started to give to homeless more and I have given to Typhoon Aid. Yes, where heart feels right and what you can afford.
    It's truly incredible to be honest, I used to be riddled in anxiety, it was awful my brain would scatter off into situations but I knew no different, I never knew what peace felt like so I didn't think I had a 'problem'...

I am Pisces so very sensitive and need to be alone quite a bit!
    xx

I suggest surrounding yourself round positive people, places like this, good things, enjoying what you like! <3 :hugz: :hugz:
    I dont see the numbers as much as before, I do now and again, Im not always looking them up now. I think its different depending on our soul purpose, mission and current situation we are in etc.

I think its good to see you help other in need now, thats the way. I wish I could o much more, know things have the health money and time to do the world of good, but things dont seem like they use to now. See how things go, I guess its nice to help, thats why im tryna learn better rmyself with reiki but need practice, also need to sort my own issues and chakras out more.

I do what i can when I can, I do need a change.

I guess sometimes its hard to get away from people places when its not in your control.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:28 am