A forum for seekers everywhere...


    One Gender.

    Share
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    One Gender.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:40 pm

    Browsing through some of the old topics,I found this one.

    Thought I would make and start a new topic from it.

    One Gender.

    Imagine in years to come if we all became one Gender.
    No male or female,just a mixture of both.

    Both being able to produce offspring.     Both being able to do any kind of work.
    (well,they do now,women can do men's work and men can do women's work)

    The form of the human body would change.   A mixture of both.   
    (I'm not going into this personally.)
    But how on the outside do we think we would look?
    avatar
    gilly
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Age : 69
    Location : South West UK
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

    Re: One Gender.

    Post  gilly on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:47 am

    SpiritVoices wrote:Browsing through some of the old topics,I found this one.

    Thought I would make and start a new topic from it.

    One Gender.

    Imagine in years to come if we all became one Gender.
    No male or female,just a mixture of both.

    Both being able to produce offspring.     Both being able to do any kind of work.
    (well,they do now,women can do men's work and men can do women's work)

    The form of the human body would change.   A mixture of both.   
    (I'm not going into this personally.)
    But how on the outside do we think we would look?
    Hi
    On average around 5000 such beings are born in Europe each year. They are called Hermaphrodites! Sadly nearly all are operated on to make them female.
    I have always thought that male and female are two halves of a whole and just maybe one day the Hermaphrodites will become the next form of mankind to reign supreme. We after all replaced Neanderthal man back in the last Ice age.
    Evolution has created stranger life forms!!!
    PPLLnL
    Peter

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 2025
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: One Gender.

    Post  Auras on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:56 am

    I see it as male and female are just halfs, if they combined together it would be a whole.

    But if you think about it, its already happening. Have you heard people that are "shemale"?
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: One Gender.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:55 pm

    gilly wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Browsing through some of the old topics,I found this one.

    Thought I would make and start a new topic from it.

    One Gender.

    Imagine in years to come if we all became one Gender.
    No male or female,just a mixture of both.

    Both being able to produce offspring.     Both being able to do any kind of work.
    (well,they do now,women can do men's work and men can do women's work)

    The form of the human body would change.   A mixture of both.   
    (I'm not going into this personally.)
    But how on the outside do we think we would look?
    Hi
    On average around 5000 such beings are born in Europe each year. They are called Hermaphrodites! Sadly nearly all are operated on to make them female.
    I have always thought that male and female are two halves of a whole and just maybe one day the Hermaphrodites will become the next form of mankind to reign supreme. We after all replaced Neanderthal man back in the last Ice age.
    Evolution has created stranger life forms!!!
    PPLLnL
    Peter
    Of course.    I should have remembered the Hermaphrodites.
    I didn't realise there had been so many of those born in recent years.    
    i watched a program last night about a young Indian boy who was still attached to his twin or rather the twin was still attached to the small boy when born..   That poor little boy was put through an operation to remove his twin which was half formed on the outside of the boy's body.

    Going back to the Hermaphrodites,you could be correct.  Physical forms could change drastically over the next generations to come.
    God knows into what fashion....
    I dread to think...
    Thanks Gilly,good to see you back posting on site...:asmile:

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: One Gender.

    Post  Guest on Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:24 pm

    I say this in all honesty.............and no joke.

    The human body is becoming more feminine..........it takes time. I dont mean we all will go around looking like women with gear in our trunk and other storage areas.............

    I mean a softer smoother..........less ape like................total beauty

    The women are years and years ahead of us men...........but we are catching up.

    The Gods want perfection
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: One Gender.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:44 pm

    Agree with you there,Mr.Whitmore.    Remember when the long hair style for men came in?   That was the start of it.    Bright coloured shirts like blouses?

    Where has the masculine look gone for men?????

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: One Gender.

    Post  Guest on Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:58 pm

    Actually.....in terms of biology it has been going on for quite awhile.

    Men are losing the big ears.....partly because we dont need them big anymore....hunting....gathering....etc.

    We look more attractive with small ears............so i was told.

    our toes are being redesigned.............no need for climbing...in search of game...or in defense of said game. The little toe is near extinction. The new human foot will be one of sensing..........and not only for grounding and motion......they want beautiful feet

    The male body has issues with hair...........we are becoming less hairy..........and hair will totally disappear....but...some hair is good ona male.....so....the fight is on.

    The masculine look is becoming a balancing act............if you dont physically work sun up to sun down sweating like a bull moose in heat...then expect the unexpected.....

    Men were made for working...and working hard...............women were made to be "carers"

    sorry if it sounds bad

    Long hair is a "statement" to me.............like shaved heads.............its a statement.........not many of us do things because we want to be different.............most of do things to look like the rest and blend in................this............is changing as we speak too
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: One Gender.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:09 pm

    So the human body is becoming more effeminate?   That's not being rude or offensive.    We have machines to do the work for us.    Washing laundry for instance.     Remember my grandmother's old washing board,old scrubber....oooh,that sounds awful!   Ribbed bit of wood on which the washing was pushed up and down to get the dirt out.

    We now have automatic washing machines.    We don't need the muscles from long ago physical bodies....
    Makes a lot of sense....

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: One Gender.

    Post  Guest on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:14 pm

    Its all intended..............this happens when a species becomes more conscious......yes...most of our species existence involved sleeping through life...........the next step in evolution is to "feel" your way through life

    and that is with the perfect blend of male/female......

    of course males will still lust after females and females will still boss around males!!

    lol
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: One Gender.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:48 pm

    Mr.Whitmore wrote:Its all intended..............this happens when a species becomes more conscious......yes...most of our species existence involved sleeping through life...........the next step in evolution is to "feel" your way through life

    and that is with the perfect blend of male/female......

    of course males will still lust after females and females will still boss around males!!

    lol
    Hoy!   Watch it,me old mate...We don't 'boss' we just 'suggest' in the nicest possible way we can....like 'hey,get your bum off that chair and bring me a cuppa'!
    :lol:

    Auras
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 2025
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom, Liverpool.
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

    Re: One Gender.

    Post  Auras on Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:03 pm

    I have to disagree, Mr.

    How can males be behind females when according to christians, adam and eve was born?.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: One Gender.

    Post  Guest on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:29 pm

    Auras wrote:I have to disagree, Mr.

    How can males be behind females when according to christians, adam and eve was born?.
    lol spiritvoice/////so true

    Aura....that was the beginning...........everything evolves...........
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: One Gender.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:17 am

    Where did Cain and Abel come from????:blush:

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: One Gender.

    Post  Guest on Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:36 am

    Well....... they were slaves............and slaves do what they are told

    "Adam knew his wife Eve intimately, and she conceived and bore Cain. She said, "I have had a male child with the LORD's help."
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: One Gender.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:18 pm

    That's correct,you know your bible,Mr.Whitmore.....

    :peace:
    avatar
    gilly
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Age : 69
    Location : South West UK
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

    Re: One Gender.

    Post  gilly on Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:17 pm

    HI

    I am sorry!!!! But the Bible is not the answer to this question!!

    Too many anomolies--heres one

    Cain killed Able and was cast out of the garden!

    The Bible says he went into the land of Nod and partook of a wife!!??

    I still remember my RE teachers response to my question at school--where did the wife come from?
    He replied Adam and Eve had many children and his wife was on of the female offspring!
    I replied -" Then the human race has been produced fron an incestuous relationship between brother and sister."
    I was not a popular pupil!!
    PPLLnL
    Peter

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: One Gender.

    Post  Guest on Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:15 am

    Adam and Eve were test tube babies..............
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

    Retro76
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Age : 18
    Location : Seneca, South Carolina
    Job/hobbies : School
    Registration date : 2014-06-20

    Re: One Gender.

    Post  Retro76 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:42 am

    "Combining" genders or only having one would eliminate seemingly endless amounts of unique looks, like we have now. I agree with Mr Whitmore that a lot of us are 'getting in touch with our feminine side' nowadays. This is coming from (me) a male who does not like the way most males think; aggressively, dominatingly - It's wrong to me... so yes I do resort to a 'combined way of thinking'.

    Just thinking of the positives... but then we'd be equals and sexism would be gone... If there are equals though, there is a good chance that everything would be perfectly civilized, but what fun is perfect? And if it wouldn't make a perfect society and if we still think like humans, we would have an increased racism; something to make one group 'dominating' and the other not. Humans in a nutshell. :P


    Last edited by Retro76 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad use of words)
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: One Gender.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:30 am

    Mr.Whitmore wrote:Adam and Eve were test tube babies..............
    A good answer and the world wide question has always been 'Where did Adam and Eve come from???'    :blush:
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

    Sponsored content

    Re: One Gender.

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:03 pm