do your crystals speak to you ?

frisky fox
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 723
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Re: I was wondering .....

Post  CW on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:34 pm

My crystals do not speak to me but I often feel the vibrations. Especially when I clean and charge them in the sun. Some crystal vibrations increase by charging them in moon light.
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:02 pm

frisky fox wrote:do your crystals speak to you ?

frisky fox
    Well Im not sure.  I carry a set of stones with me everyday.  I dont think I feel anything from them, like vibrations. 
    I look to them as like a lucky penny or charm. 

Is there something I can do to receive these vibrations?  I do charge them. In a little pottery cup that my littlest daughter made thinking it would give them more positive vibes.
    CW

Female

Post  CW on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:22 pm

Just be receptive of your crystals. If you have a collection of different crystals as I do, it is sometime difficult to choose one or more to work with.

Crystals are known for their energy because they derive from mother earth. Like gifts, they come to us. Sometimes we think we found them or chose them, when in actuality they often find us in time of need. 

One sure way to feel the vibrations of your crystals is to cleanse them with sea salt & water. I sit mine in the sea salt water in the sun or moon, being careful not to sit them near anything flammable while in sunlight. Once they sit for an hour or more, just slowly wave your hand over the top and see which one you can feel a vibration from.  Sometimes the vibration is a tingle others its feels cool or warm.

It helps me to close my eyes, mix them up and then wave my hand slowly over them.

Try it, let me know what happens.

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:24 pm

I know very little of chrystals...........a thread about them would be nice

frisky fox

Number of posts : 1044
    Registration date : 2013-08-25

Post  frisky fox on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:47 am

I can't say I have felt vibrations from my crystals.

one must be careful when soaking crystals in sea salt and water, there are some which dissolve easily and this shouldn't be used, can't think which they are at the moment.... I think Desert Rose / selentite is one of them ? It is called the Desert rose because it actually looks like a rose.

it is ok to rinse the crystals in water, and then set them out in the sun or moonlight to charge them.

frisky fox

Post  frisky fox on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:49 am

Mr.Whitmore wrote:I know very little of chrystals...........a thread about them would be nice
    Do you have something special you would like to know about them ?

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:52 am

Kind of yes

like..............everything

frisky fox

Post  frisky fox on Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:05 am

that narrows it down, lol ! ......any chance you could come up with a question or something a little more specific to start with ?
    CW

Female

Post  CW on Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:07 pm

Thanks Frisky, you are right. A strong compound such as sea salt against a delicate crystals, over time will definitely break down the element.

I only use sea salt if others have been handling my crystals, most of my crystals are sphere shaped and polished. I'd rather people not touch them but it happens sometimes. Each one has its own little stand. They are very pleasant to the eye. Now, that my first grand baby has arrived, I moved them to higher ground.

The unpolished crystals are the best for spiritual healing, meditation, casting, grids etc...the reason is; an element in its natural state has stronger principals.

Love to all....

frisky fox

Post  frisky fox on Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:20 pm

Thanx CW for the clarification on the sea salt. Sounds like you have a very nice displayed collection. I only have a few of the polished version, amethyst, rose quartz I think are the only two.... the rest of my crystals are the natural unpolished version.

I have a feeling that maybe you should be the one to write a few threads about crystals, things someone new to crystals and others too, might be interested in knowing. Some general topics of info, and others could add to them, how about it ?
    CW

Female

Post  CW on Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:36 pm

Thanks Frisky, I have learned from many members here also. We learn from each other which is what :si:  is all about.

You might want to check out http://www.spiritualinspiration.org/t61-crystal-a-z its a good thread on crystals.

Love to all...

frisky fox

Post  frisky fox on Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Thanx for the link CW , and yes I know sharing is what it is all about and members learning from one another. Sorry if I caused a problem, specifically asking you .....

frisky
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:56 pm

I haven't a clue about Crystals.     I have a big book my daughter gave me all about the different types of crystals.     I still understand it.....but I do try.....:asmile:
    CW

Female

Post  CW on Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:09 pm

My dear Frisky, you didn't cause a problem at all. I sincerely appreciate your admiration.
    I posted the link because I know others here who are more knowledgeable than I. But I will me more than happy to share what knowledge I have.

:hugz:

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:37 pm

frisky fox wrote:that narrows it down, lol ! ......any chance you could come up with a question or something a little more specific to start with ?
    I will try to narrow down my questions........i will have to read up on it though..........

frisky fox

Post  frisky fox on Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:56 pm

thanx CW :hugz:
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme on Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:17 am

frisky fox wrote:I can't say I have felt vibrations from my crystals.

one must be careful when soaking crystals in sea salt and water, there are some which dissolve easily and this shouldn't be used, can't think which they are at the moment.... I think Desert Rose / selentite is one of them ? It is called the Desert rose because it actually looks like a rose.

it is ok to rinse the crystals in water, and then set them out in the sun or moonlight to charge them.
    Yes, I was thinking the same thing of a moonstone I have.  I know they break easily.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:40 am