A forum for seekers everywhere...

Impressions Ive received

partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Impressions Ive received

Post  partofme on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:08 pm

There was a headline in our local paper about a woman who was found dead in a ditch back in 1999.  Her case is being looked at again to see if anyone can bring forth any new leads to bring the people involved to justice. What attracted me to  her was her last name.  Being that it was the same as a friend of my husbands.  I thought maybe there is a link, both from the same area.

I read the first few lines and almost immediately started to receive images of 2 men that I felt have something to do with it.  Plain as day see these men and some of their characteristics that should make them easily identifiable.  I wondered about a name of either one and one popped in my head. Dismissed it as being either one of their names since it just didnt seem to fit the profile.  Kept all this in my head and continued to read the article.  Towards the end where they said she was born and buried was "the name" I received.  To me, it was confirmation that the information I was receiving was more valid than not.  Im getting the idea that this woman wants me to visit her grave site.  Its not too far from where I live and feel like if I go, itll be a trip that will shed more light on this case. 

I went one step further...this am.
    I felt this overwhelming urge to contact the local authorities, in which Im waiting for a call back since the gentleman overseeing this case was unavailable to take my call.  I look at it this way...I can provide my information, they can do with it what they will.   Its just not like me to sit on something like this and wait for something to happen.
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: Impressions Ive received

Post  Violet on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:42 pm

Hi Partofme, please let us know how this unfolds, I worry you will be mocked by the authorities but you never know and you had the guts to contact them good on you for that, I think so msny get info in this way but are afraid to take it to the authorities.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:58 pm

I'm interested in this as well.

Also how the police will take it.

Hoping Carron on here (Native....what's the other half of her user name....:blush:
    Native Spirit I think.

She had the same kind of messages as you,took them to the police but they wouldn't accept them.

Good luck,Partofme!
    Let's know how you go.   Have you written all the info down?

Joan xx
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:38 am

Violet wrote:Hi Partofme, please let us know how this unfolds, I worry you will be mocked by the authorities but you never know and you had the guts to contact them good on you for that, I think so msny get info in this way but are afraid to take it to the authorities.
    Well I look at it this way...if they call back, Im hopeful they are interested in what I might have to say instead of shooting my information down and treating me like a crazy person.

Its ok, Ive been deemed crazy before... :giggles:
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:45 am

SpiritVoices wrote:I'm interested in this as well.

Also how the police will take it.

Hoping Carron on here (Native....what's the other half of her user name....:blush:
    Native Spirit I think.

She had the same kind of messages as you,took them to the police but they wouldn't accept them.

Good luck,Partofme!
    Let's know how you go.   Have you written all the info down?

Joan xx
    Thank you...I will.
    Its too bad that authorities arent more open minded.   They have come a long way in the last 10 years though...at least here in the US.

No, I normally dont have to write anything down.  As horrible of a memory I generally have...this stuff sticks with me.
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:51 am

It usually does,partofme.    I would definately try phoning the police.   They won't be rude to you,they have to check everything out.   
    Just imagine if they ignored you and you were correct......

Good newspaper headlines there......

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:41 pm