PhotobucketWelcome to the new home of Spiritual Inspiration & The Healing Forum! Photobucket
PhotobucketRegister now for full access to our forum and chatroom!Photobucket
PhotobucketSpiritual Inspiration...The forum for seekers everywhere...Photobucket
PhotobucketOur chatroom is located at the foot of our homepage!Photobucket

HI Everyone

IslandSpirit
    Just joined
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2013-09-09

HI Everyone

Post  IslandSpirit on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:16 pm

Hi, I began my spiritual journey a little over a year ago. Through meditation I am able to communicate with my spirit guide, Ava. She is a beautiful woman with golden hair & blue eyes. The first time she appeared to me was when I was driving home from work when I was a teen. It was during a blizzard & I was praying to Jesus that I made it home ok. I saw her in my passenger seat & thought she was my guardian angel. I was raised as a Christian, but knew that organized religion wasn't for me.I now consider myself as a spiritualist. I am able to see most people's animal totems. My medicine totem is a black panther & I have a brown bear for protection. I am trying to balance my new found abilities with being a mother to 2 young children who have abilities of their own & a husband who tries to turn a blind eye at every turn (he use to be a big skeptic) but has realized that there is much more to life then what meets the eye. I have always had an exceptional connection with cats & have 3 + a stray that we feed & he lives out in the barn. Animals have always been drawn to me. Now I am able to communicate almost on a telepathic level with them. I love to paint/draw. Mostly of the other worlds I see when I lucid dream & AP. Thanks for reading & I look forward to getting to know you all

:cat:

Re: HI Everyone

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Hi and welcome.....

I'm drawn to cats as well

frisky fox

Number of posts : 1044
    Registration date : 2013-08-25

Post  frisky fox on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:31 pm

hei Island Spirit :astar: 

lovely intro and name choice

frisky fox
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:19 am

Hi and welcome, unliek the last welcome thread i replied to this one isnt that old, lol. But not new, V why do they not come up in my search?

But yeh Nice to meet you. Island, I just thought itd be nice to see your threads as I havnt come across you before.

Welcome to SI hope you enjoy your stay.

:bfs:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:33 pm