HI Everyone

IslandSpirit
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2013-09-09

HI Everyone

Post  IslandSpirit on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:16 pm

Hi, I began my spiritual journey a little over a year ago. Through meditation I am able to communicate with my spirit guide, Ava. She is a beautiful woman with golden hair & blue eyes. The first time she appeared to me was when I was driving home from work when I was a teen. It was during a blizzard & I was praying to Jesus that I made it home ok. I saw her in my passenger seat & thought she was my guardian angel. I was raised as a Christian, but knew that organized religion wasn't for me.I now consider myself as a spiritualist. I am able to see most people's animal totems. My medicine totem is a black panther & I have a brown bear for protection. I am trying to balance my new found abilities with being a mother to 2 young children who have abilities of their own & a husband who tries to turn a blind eye at every turn (he use to be a big skeptic) but has realized that there is much more to life then what meets the eye. I have always had an exceptional connection with cats & have 3 + a stray that we feed & he lives out in the barn. Animals have always been drawn to me. Now I am able to communicate almost on a telepathic level with them. I love to paint/draw. Mostly of the other worlds I see when I lucid dream & AP. Thanks for reading & I look forward to getting to know you all

:cat:

Re: HI Everyone

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Hi and welcome.....

I'm drawn to cats as well

frisky fox

Number of posts : 1044
    Registration date : 2013-08-25

Post  frisky fox on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:31 pm

hei Island Spirit :astar: 

lovely intro and name choice

frisky fox
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:19 am

Hi and welcome, unliek the last welcome thread i replied to this one isnt that old, lol. But not new, V why do they not come up in my search?

But yeh Nice to meet you. Island, I just thought itd be nice to see your threads as I havnt come across you before.

Welcome to SI hope you enjoy your stay.

:bfs:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:12 pm