A forum for seekers everywhere...


    Choking on Ectoplasm?

    Share
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Choking on Ectoplasm?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:18 am

    A simple question.

    When a medium brings ectoplasm from the throat,do they feel as if they are choking?

    I have read so many reports on physical mediums bring forth Ectoplasm from the throats but no reports of a choking effect.

    Like when we are being physically sick,we get the feeling of choking.

    zerdini
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 611
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2011-01-28

    Re: Choking on Ectoplasm?

    Post  zerdini on Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:18 am

    A simple answer.

    No.
     
    Ectoplasm is a living substance which flows from various orifices (eyes, ears, nose, mouth, solar plexus etc) of the body.
    avatar
    Cassy7
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 351
    Age : 63
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired. I love walking my dogs by the sea, gardening and researching my family tree.
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

    Re: Choking on Ectoplasm?

    Post  Cassy7 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:27 am

    zerdini wrote:A simple answer.

    No.
     
    Ectoplasm is a living substance which flows from various orifices (eyes, ears, nose, mouth, solar plexus etc) of the body.
    Do you know if it is known what it is composed of?

    Cassy
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Choking on Ectoplasm?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:14 pm

    Was interested in the composition of the ectoplasm itself.

    So Ectoplasm itself is formed from a very light mixture of substances taken from the medium's physical body.
    I did read once that it is also taken from material subjects from the surrounding areas.  Carpets etc.

    Thank you.
    avatar
    becklyn37
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 76
    Age : 43
    Location : Southern Ohio
    Job/hobbies : Nurse/Mom
    Registration date : 2013-08-15

    Re: Choking on Ectoplasm?

    Post  becklyn37 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:06 pm

    I read somewhere that it was white blood cells of the medium, not sure how true it is.  It's funny this subject came up today, late last night I was looking online at various ectoplasm photos.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Choking on Ectoplasm?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:13 pm

    becklyn37 wrote:I read somewhere that it was white blood cells of the medium, not sure how true it is.  It's funny this subject came up today, late last night I was looking online at various ectoplasm photos.
    Not sure I read that somewhere.     
    Z may be able to help you with that.    
    Interesting subject though.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Choking on Ectoplasm?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:44 pm

    I think you are correct.     Have a feeling i have read that too.
    I only know so much about PM but have never witnessed it myself.

    Something I would like to do...maybe one day....:asmile:

    zerdini
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 611
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2011-01-28

    Ectoplasm

    Post  zerdini on Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:07 pm

    Dr Dombrowski of the Polish S.P.R. had a sample of ectoplasm analysed in 1916, and I quote a summary of the bacteriological report: “The substance is albumenoid matter, accompanied by fatty matter, and cells found in the human organism. Starch and sugar, discoverable by Fehlings test, are absent.”

     Chemical analysis of ectoplasm showed: a colourless, slightly cloudy fluid, with no smell, showing traces of cell detritus and sputum, giving a whitish deposit, and slightly alkaline reaction. Microscopic examination revealed numerous skin discs and some sputum-like bodies; many granulates of the mucous membrane, and traces of potash.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Choking on Ectoplasm?

    Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:01 pm

    zerdini wrote:Dr Dombrowski of the Polish S.P.R. had a sample of ectoplasm analysed in 1916, and I quote a summary of the bacteriological report: “The substance is albumenoid matter, accompanied by fatty matter, and cells found in the human organism. Starch and sugar, discoverable by Fehlings test, are absent.”

     Chemical analysis of ectoplasm showed: a colourless, slightly cloudy fluid, with no smell, showing traces of cell detritus and sputum, giving a whitish deposit, and slightly alkaline reaction. Microscopic examination revealed numerous skin discs and some sputum-like bodies; many granulates of the mucous membrane, and traces of potash.
    and this covers the spirit body?   I didn't realise so much of the ectoplasm contained so many 'ingredients' in it.
    If I can call it that.
    Taken from our physical bodies...

    Great,thanks Zerdini....

    Sponsored content

    Re: Choking on Ectoplasm?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:44 am