A forum for seekers everywhere...

Hey!

Skyscanner19
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 6
    Job/hobbies : Spirituality/Weather/Storm Spotting&Chasing.
    Registration date : 2013-08-21

Hey!

Post  Skyscanner19 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:01 am

Hello everybody my name is Cody. I just wanted to introduce myself here. 
    Long story short, I have been nudged spirituality since I was a little kid. It wasn't until I turned 18 I started getting into EVP's and astral travel. I am 22 now. The last four years of my life have been pretty hard. I think maybe it's because I am learning so much I was never taught. I felt like I have been brainwashed my whole life.

I never did well in school. I could not focus on anything the teachers said and always faked being sick to go home. I was not a trouble maker but I couldn't understand why I had panic attacks every time I went to school. This really started in fifth grade. I was always looking up about ghosts online and stuff. I really always have just had an interest. When I turned 18 so much changed in so little time I think it's put a lot of stress in my life. Astral projection was the best thing to happen to me. I practice it regularly but I am not doing it so much until I learn to ground and take better care of myself. I am an empath. It has gotten so bad I can no longer go into public. It's a little easier if it's at night. Maybe there is not as many people out? I pick up on everybody's emotions. I cannot go to a restaurant without being super paranoid and feeling like I am unable to breathe. I often have panic attacks after I am out for a long time and come home to recoup. It got so bad that I hit rock bottom about 3 months ago. I went to the ER because I was having thoughts of harming myself. They threw me in a mental hospital and that was hands down the worst experience I have ever had in my life. I won't go into detail what I saw there. As an empath that was so hard on me it's messed me up pretty bad since. I had people try to fight me and all I wanted to do was be alone in my room. 

I finally got out. They kept me for a week when they should have kept me for two days. Turns out the hospital messed up and said I was an immediate danger to others along many other things. This really frustrated me but I am trying to let go. 

I got some great things out of going there. My therapist does reiki on me once a week. I would have never saw her if I didn't end up there. After my therapist I met a few other spiritual people. I am now seeing a medium who is teaching me to become a reiki master to help me with my empath stuff. She also is going to teach me to open up all my psychic senses but only when I am ready and can take care of myself. I am so excited to be a reiki master. I have had clairvoyance and have heard things before but I always have to be in deep meditation. My medium I see is known nationally and she says I am a natural healer. She said the first thing she noticed was my warm hands. I always wondered why when I asked doctors why my hands were always warm they looked at me like I was nuts. 

I am also a storm spotter/chaser. I have a fascination with weather. I call in tornadoes and other phenomena to the national weather service with a HAM radio. I study weather and try and get alarms on the ground going quicker. I plan on getting pretty close to these things. I love learning how the universe works. When I was in elementary school I wanted to be a weatherman.:bgrin: I was a volunteer firefighter for about three years. I am resigning though because it's extremely hard for me to see what I have as a firefighter especially the EMS side. I love helping people, but I know I can help people in other ways such as reiki and the storm spotting I am getting into. I will be first on scene when these tornadoes hit towns and will have a medical background. 

I think I said enough about me, I kind of went on a roll there. I hope everyone is good and I hope to talk to you all soon. :asmile: 
    -Cody
    Whisperingteams

Female
    Number of posts : 288
    Registration date : 2013-07-10

Re: Hey!

Post  Whisperingteams on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:44 am

Hello and welcome , enjoy this lovely site :)) :astar:
    Skyscanner19
    Just joined

Male

Post  Skyscanner19 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:34 pm

Thank you much. :asmile:

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:07 am

Hello and welcome *waves*

Another storm lover here but I admit I can do without the wind.
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:58 am

:welcome: :si: Skyscanner19

Enjoy our forums....

SpiritVoices xx
    Skyscanner19
    Just joined

Male

Post  Skyscanner19 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:55 am

Kaere- Thank you. :asmile: Wind is okay if I am by a tornado! But, if it's really dry and the winds kick up it's not good because it can start wildfires very easily!

Spiritvoices- Thank you for the welcome. :asmile:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:28 am