PhotobucketWelcome to the new home of Spiritual Inspiration & The Healing Forum! Photobucket
PhotobucketRegister now for full access to our forum and chatroom!Photobucket
PhotobucketSpiritual Inspiration...The forum for seekers everywhere...Photobucket
PhotobucketOur chatroom is located at the foot of our homepage!Photobucket

Hey!

Skyscanner19
    Just joined
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 6
    Job/hobbies : Spirituality/Weather/Storm Spotting&Chasing.
    Registration date : 2013-08-21

Hey!

Post  Skyscanner19 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:01 am

Hello everybody my name is Cody. I just wanted to introduce myself here. 
    Long story short, I have been nudged spirituality since I was a little kid. It wasn't until I turned 18 I started getting into EVP's and astral travel. I am 22 now. The last four years of my life have been pretty hard. I think maybe it's because I am learning so much I was never taught. I felt like I have been brainwashed my whole life.

I never did well in school. I could not focus on anything the teachers said and always faked being sick to go home. I was not a trouble maker but I couldn't understand why I had panic attacks every time I went to school. This really started in fifth grade. I was always looking up about ghosts online and stuff. I really always have just had an interest. When I turned 18 so much changed in so little time I think it's put a lot of stress in my life. Astral projection was the best thing to happen to me. I practice it regularly but I am not doing it so much until I learn to ground and take better care of myself. I am an empath. It has gotten so bad I can no longer go into public. It's a little easier if it's at night. Maybe there is not as many people out? I pick up on everybody's emotions. I cannot go to a restaurant without being super paranoid and feeling like I am unable to breathe. I often have panic attacks after I am out for a long time and come home to recoup. It got so bad that I hit rock bottom about 3 months ago. I went to the ER because I was having thoughts of harming myself. They threw me in a mental hospital and that was hands down the worst experience I have ever had in my life. I won't go into detail what I saw there. As an empath that was so hard on me it's messed me up pretty bad since. I had people try to fight me and all I wanted to do was be alone in my room. 

I finally got out. They kept me for a week when they should have kept me for two days. Turns out the hospital messed up and said I was an immediate danger to others along many other things. This really frustrated me but I am trying to let go. 

I got some great things out of going there. My therapist does reiki on me once a week. I would have never saw her if I didn't end up there. After my therapist I met a few other spiritual people. I am now seeing a medium who is teaching me to become a reiki master to help me with my empath stuff. She also is going to teach me to open up all my psychic senses but only when I am ready and can take care of myself. I am so excited to be a reiki master. I have had clairvoyance and have heard things before but I always have to be in deep meditation. My medium I see is known nationally and she says I am a natural healer. She said the first thing she noticed was my warm hands. I always wondered why when I asked doctors why my hands were always warm they looked at me like I was nuts. 

I am also a storm spotter/chaser. I have a fascination with weather. I call in tornadoes and other phenomena to the national weather service with a HAM radio. I study weather and try and get alarms on the ground going quicker. I plan on getting pretty close to these things. I love learning how the universe works. When I was in elementary school I wanted to be a weatherman.:bgrin: I was a volunteer firefighter for about three years. I am resigning though because it's extremely hard for me to see what I have as a firefighter especially the EMS side. I love helping people, but I know I can help people in other ways such as reiki and the storm spotting I am getting into. I will be first on scene when these tornadoes hit towns and will have a medical background. 

I think I said enough about me, I kind of went on a roll there. I hope everyone is good and I hope to talk to you all soon. :asmile: 
    -Cody
    Whisperingteams

Female
    Number of posts : 288
    Registration date : 2013-07-10

Re: Hey!

Post  Whisperingteams on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:44 am

Hello and welcome , enjoy this lovely site :)) :astar:
    Skyscanner19
    Just joined
    Just joined

Male

Post  Skyscanner19 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:34 pm

Thank you much. :asmile:

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:07 am

Hello and welcome *waves*

Another storm lover here but I admit I can do without the wind.
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:58 am

:welcome: :si: Skyscanner19

Enjoy our forums....

SpiritVoices xx
    Skyscanner19
    Just joined
    Just joined

Male

Post  Skyscanner19 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:55 am

Kaere- Thank you. :asmile: Wind is okay if I am by a tornado! But, if it's really dry and the winds kick up it's not good because it can start wildfires very easily!

Spiritvoices- Thank you for the welcome. :asmile:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:00 pm