Can you tell

Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24346
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Can you tell

Post  Violet on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:23 am

when absent healing is being sent to you? Can you feel it, if so how does it feel?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Raven

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Job/hobbies : Writing
    Registration date : 2009-05-18

Re: Can you tell

Post  Raven on Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:06 am

I'm not sure. Do you mean when someone is wishing you well or something?

I wonder.... I feel all sorts of things, but I don't know if that's one of those things. I feel an in pouring of energy or vitality and love, but I don't think it's absent healing. I think it's more, um, that I'm connecting with my Source, or Gaia or something.... I think I have to go think about this some more and maybe have a cuppa to stop rambling on about things.
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24346
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:06 pm

Hi Raven, normally people would know when someone is going to send them absent healing (permission to send should always be obtained first)I just wondered if those recieving it were aware of it coming to them.

It's interesting you mention about when people are wishing you well and such because most people are constantly sending thoughts out, sometimes not even aware that they are doing so, like so and so who was ill last week, you might think 'oh I hope they are feeling better now'

A lot of people believe thoughts are living things and have their own energy, perhaps you are picking up on things like that as well as those other things you mention such as your source, just as you can sometimes sense of feel (unfortunately) when people are thinking badly of you.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Karin

Female
    Number of posts : 392
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Post  Karin on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:25 pm

I had a strange experience with receiving of absent healing... strange but a little bit funny.

In my holidays on mallorca I fell from a low rock (some people are doing everything for a good picture... ). I was lucky and suffered only a thigh muscle strain - but it hurted terribly.

Somehow I came back to the hotel. Driving with the scooter was horrible because I hardly couldn't lift my leg on the step.

After some written Instant Messages with my girlfriend sandra (she is a spirit healer in education) she sent healing thoughts. I concentrated on my emotions at this time - and what happened?

I fell immediatly into a deep sleep.

The next morning I awoke and had almost no more pain. Only a little bit but I could go on my next trip with the scooter! By thinking about Sandra's work I suddenly knew that she fell into sleep too (this is normally between us, I often know how she feels and what she is doing - although we telephone once a week and see us once in a year). I called her on her phone and asked her. Sandra laughed and confirmed she slept too - she could just ask her "Higher Being" for help and sending "blue light" for me - before she fell in sleep too.

It took three days, then I had no pains anymore. This condition lasted for three weeks. But what I don't understand: two weeks ago I had a very hard day in the office. I was simply down, exhausted and tired. Physically and mentally. And then the pains unfounded came back. It felt like loosing a magic spell...

Since this day I have new problems with this leg and with the muscle strain.

Karin
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:43 pm

The healing can sometimes be tempory so I think you should visit your doctor,Karin.

Just to make sure there is no inner damage.

Joanie
    Karin

Female
    Number of posts : 392
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Post  Karin on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:56 pm

You are right, dear Joanie.

Tomorrow I'll speak with Sandra again. Maybe she can help.

But I'll go to the doc. Promised!

Karin
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Karin wrote:You are right, dear Joanie.

Tomorrow I'll speak with Sandra again. Maybe she can help.

But I'll go to the doc. Promised!

Karin

Ok,let me know how you get on,Karin.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:00 am