A forum for seekers everywhere...


    A Five Star Day!

    Share
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    A Five Star Day!

    Post  SpiritVoices on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:22 pm

    Has anyone ever heard of this?

    it is the sort of day where everything feels out of place.
    Nothing seems to go right. 

    Well,I've had that sort of day!:faint: 

    Started off well then just went haywire.....

    Intentions were to do some cleaning.  Started then decided it was coffee time so stopped to check some emails. 
    Found out that my virus checker wasn't working correctly.
    Panic stations,sorted that out.   The phone never stopped ringing.
    Gave up the housework.....for another day.
    Felt edgy and unsettled all day.   Don't know why!

    But what exactly is a 'five star' day?

    Joan xx
    avatar
    partofme
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Age : 44
    Location : USA
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

    Re: A Five Star Day!

    Post  partofme on Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:24 pm

    Assuming a 5 star day was a good thing...:worry:

    We rate things here in the US, 5 stars being excellent. 

    Sorry to hear of your computer issues.  It can debilitate your whole day in a hurry thats for sure.  Hope your evening fairs well. :astar:
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: A Five Star Day!

    Post  SpiritVoices on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:43 pm

    partofme wrote:Assuming a 5 star day was a good thing...:worry:

    We rate things here in the US, 5 stars being excellent. 

    Sorry to hear of your computer issues.  It can debilitate your whole day in a hurry thats for sure.  Hope your evening fairs well. :astar:

     I think 5 star day is turbulent.   Someone was chatting to me about it though I found out about on another site.

    Weird feeling to me.    I am usually well planned in my day but gave up today....:hanky:

    spiritone*
    Member

    Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2013-07-08

    Re: A Five Star Day!

    Post  spiritone* on Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:33 pm

    SpiritVoices wrote:
    partofme wrote:Assuming a 5 star day was a good thing...:worry:

    We rate things here in the US, 5 stars being excellent. 

    Sorry to hear of your computer issues.  It can debilitate your whole day in a hurry thats for sure.  Hope your evening fairs well. :astar:

     I think 5 star day is turbulent.   Someone was chatting to me about it though I found out about on another site.

    Weird feeling to me.    I am usually well planned in my day but gave up today....:hanky:
    Yes Joan, 5 Star is something of high value here in the states. Strange isn't it? Now 1 star is not that good. I don't have any idea where this originated, but all the hotels use it to designate the quality of their properties and I think people just picked it up as being something really good. LOL:hugz: Sorry you had a bad day hope today and tomorrow are better!:bfs:
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: A Five Star Day!

    Post  SpiritVoices on Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:52 pm

    spiritone* wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:
    partofme wrote:Assuming a 5 star day was a good thing...:worry:

    We rate things here in the US, 5 stars being excellent. 

    Sorry to hear of your computer issues.  It can debilitate your whole day in a hurry thats for sure.  Hope your evening fairs well. :astar:

     I think 5 star day is turbulent.   Someone was chatting to me about it though I found out about on another site.

    Weird feeling to me.    I am usually well planned in my day but gave up today....:hanky:
    Yes Joan, 5 Star is something of high value here in the states. Strange isn't it? Now 1 star is not that good. I don't have any idea where this originated, but all the hotels use it to designate the quality of their properties and I think people just picked it up as being something really good. LOL:hugz: Sorry you had a bad day hope today and tomorrow are better!:b

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------I get it now,Katt.    Just one of those days.Feeling up and down all the time.
    So we went to the beach this afternoon,a bit of a drive but well worth it.

    God,it was nice seeing the sea again....
    take care
    Joan xx


    Sponsored content

    Re: A Five Star Day!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:08 pm