A forum for seekers everywhere...


    Channelers

    Share
    avatar
    Kachina
    Newbie

    Female
    Number of posts : 16
    Age : 50
    Location : The Netherlands
    Registration date : 2013-07-28

    Channelers

    Post  Kachina on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:54 pm

    I love listening to channelers and I am curious which channelers people listen to.
    My favorites are Abraham channeled by Ester Hicks
    Teal Scott, although she is not a channeler, I really like her workshops
    avatar
    Whisperingteams
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 288
    Location : *stars*
    Registration date : 2013-07-10

    Re: Channelers

    Post  Whisperingteams on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:44 pm

    I was sitting in front of a channeller in Canada once, sorry cant remember her name, but she was really good...I just sat there watching and listening..

     Then when I was home and went to a spiritual fair and there was one there, and i wasn't as enthralled with her..

    But it is a pretty neat thing to be able to do  :astar:
    avatar
    Kachina
    Newbie

    Female
    Number of posts : 16
    Age : 50
    Location : The Netherlands
    Registration date : 2013-07-28

    Re: Channelers

    Post  Kachina on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:57 am

    Some channelers do nothing for me and some do.I think it is a matter of how someone's voice connects to you and their energy.

    mac
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 3357
    Age : 70
    Location : Heart Of England
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: Channelers

    Post  mac on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:30 am

    The title of this forum is 'Mediumship'.  Do you see channelling being the same as mediumship?  Either way - what is channelling and what is mediumship? 


    A definition, or definitions, would be helpful and how that worked for you. (if you've experienced either)

     
    avatar
    Kachina
    Newbie

    Female
    Number of posts : 16
    Age : 50
    Location : The Netherlands
    Registration date : 2013-07-28

    Re: Channelers

    Post  Kachina on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:21 pm

    I am not sure there is much difference.Maybe mediumship is anothetr word for channelers.This is what wikipedia says:

    Mediumship, or channeling, is the practice of certain people—known as mediums—to purportedly mediate communication between spirits of the dead and other human beings.
    Bottom line:Mediumships/channelers are in a different state of being when they receive their messages for entities,spiritguides,ghosts etc.The last is my personal view and take on it.

    mac
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 3357
    Age : 70
    Location : Heart Of England
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: Channelers

    Post  mac on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:30 pm

    "........... and how that worked for you. (if you've experienced either)"

    Definitions can be found in many dictionaries but they're not necessarily helpful - I'd like to hear from those who actually know something about the subject.
    avatar
    somnium
    Member

    Number of posts : 313
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

    Re: Channelers

    Post  somnium on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:27 am

    I practice channeling at times. I do it in a different way. I learned that the past is still active, like it is still occurring. I was taught that the attention when focused on certain beings becomes like a doorway or a bridge. I learned that every thought ever made, and ever realisation is perfectly preserved in time. I can open my attention to receive lessons from the great masters like Einstein and Pythagoras. The same realisations that led to their greatness I found are available for anyone to experience.

    I also channel spirit beings. Although it is not limited to beings who have lived and died. I have discovered that some spirits are created as spirits without having a physical incarnation. I have about five of them inside of me now. I can listen to them speak and feel, and they help me remember things like magic realisations. The connection I have with them is purely telepathic.

    Another thing to mention about channeling is that we can channel specific things from reality itself and not involve a spirit. God, or even a collection of consciousness can be channeled directly. Information you wish to learn is all out there and when you realise you can learn it without reading or being taught then you open a way for yourself to learn it directly. I just open my consciousness to the source itself, and the information I wish to channel is there. It comes to me as realisations, and often I read about what I have learned at a later time, and it is exactly as I channeled.
    avatar
    Kachina
    Newbie

    Female
    Number of posts : 16
    Age : 50
    Location : The Netherlands
    Registration date : 2013-07-28

    Re: Channelers

    Post  Kachina on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:50 am

    mac wrote:"........... and how that worked for you. (if you've experienced either)"

    Definitions can be found in many dictionaries but they're not necessarily helpful - I'd like to hear from those who actually know something about the subject.

     I don't practice channeling, I listen to channelers on you tube.What usually happens when I listen to them, is that my awareness gets more sensitive and I see things from a different perspective.It opens a portal for me, a portal to sometimes different channelers, a book I need to read etc.I hope that makes a bit of sense as I am not the best in explaining things.
    avatar
    Kachina
    Newbie

    Female
    Number of posts : 16
    Age : 50
    Location : The Netherlands
    Registration date : 2013-07-28

    Re: Channelers

    Post  Kachina on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:58 am

    somnium wrote:I practice channeling at times. I do it in a different way. I learned that the past is still active, like it is still occurring. I was taught that the attention when focused on certain beings becomes like a doorway or a bridge. I learned that every thought ever made, and ever realisation is perfectly preserved in time. I can open my attention to receive lessons from the great masters like Einstein and Pythagoras. The same realisations that led to their greatness I found are available for anyone to experience.

    I also channel spirit beings. Although it is not limited to beings who have lived and died. I have discovered that some spirits are created as spirits without having a physical incarnation. I have about five of them inside of me now. I can listen to them speak and feel, and they help me remember things like magic realisations. The connection I have with them is purely telepathic.

    Another thing to mention about channeling is that we can channel specific things from reality itself and not involve a spirit. God, or even a collection of consciousness can be channeled directly. Information you wish to learn is all out there and when you realise you can learn it without reading or being taught then you open a way for yourself to learn it directly. I just open my consciousness to the source itself, and the information I wish to channel is there. It comes to me as realisations, and often I read about what I have learned at a later time, and it is exactly as I channeled.
    That sounds amazing really.Can you teach yourself this or does it come natural to you?

    mac
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 3357
    Age : 70
    Location : Heart Of England
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: Channelers

    Post  mac on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:15 am

    somnium wrote:I practice channeling at times. I do it in a different way. I learned that the past is still active, like it is still occurring. I was taught that the attention when focused on certain beings becomes like a doorway or a bridge. I learned that every thought ever made, and ever realisation is perfectly preserved in time. I can open my attention to receive lessons from the great masters like Einstein and Pythagoras. The same realisations that led to their greatness I found are available for anyone to experience.

    I also channel spirit beings. Although it is not limited to beings who have lived and died. I have discovered that some spirits are created as spirits without having a physical incarnation. I have about five of them inside of me now. I can listen to them speak and feel, and they help me remember things like magic realisations. The connection I have with them is purely telepathic.

    Another thing to mention about channeling is that we can channel specific things from reality itself and not involve a spirit. God, or even a collection of consciousness can be channeled directly. Information you wish to learn is all out there and when you realise you can learn it without reading or being taught then you open a way for yourself to learn it directly. I just open my consciousness to the source itself, and the information I wish to channel is there. It comes to me as realisations, and often I read about what I have learned at a later time, and it is exactly as I channeled.

     interesting ideas      Some details in your account are very different to those I've learned from others claiming to channel. If I've got things correct the following appears to be your situation. 

    When you say you 'channel' you sometimes mean that you are accessing information from sources remote from this physical dimension.  Past and present is a notion that has often been discussed elsewhere.  It's conjecture, though, to say that anyone can have similar realisations to those of the scientists you mentioned unless there are data to back up such an assertion.

    Your second paragraph details communication I've heard about elsewhere.  Here 'channeling' means something different from the first paragraph. I am concerned to hear that channeled spirit entities are inside you and that they are connected in some way with "magic realisations". (whatever that means to you)


    I can relate to some degree to what you've detailed in your third paragraph although I'd describe such occurrences in a different way.  I'm confused how you apply the word 'channeling' to such widely diverse situations and I can't find anything much there that relates to mediumship as I understand it.

    mac
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 3357
    Age : 70
    Location : Heart Of England
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: Channelers

    Post  mac on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:20 am

    Kachina wrote:
    mac wrote:"........... and how that worked for you. (if you've experienced either)"

    Definitions can be found in many dictionaries but they're not necessarily helpful - I'd like to hear from those who actually know something about the subject.

     I don't practice channeling, I listen to channelers on you tube.What usually happens when I listen to them, is that my awareness gets more sensitive and I see things from a different perspective.It opens a portal for me, a portal to sometimes different channelers, a book I need to read etc.I hope that makes a bit of sense as I am not the best in explaining things.

     I can relate to this.  When I used to sit with sensitives I found my own sensitivity changed in response, something that can still happen to me with other stimuli. 
    avatar
    Kachina
    Newbie

    Female
    Number of posts : 16
    Age : 50
    Location : The Netherlands
    Registration date : 2013-07-28

    Re: Channelers

    Post  Kachina on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:31 am

    It is also great to read how it works for others.What works for me does not necessarily works for someone else.
    avatar
    somnium
    Member

    Number of posts : 313
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

    Re: Channelers

    Post  somnium on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:02 pm

    Kachina wrote:That sounds amazing really.Can you teach yourself this or does it come natural to you?

     You can teach yourself this. When I first started doing it I learnt that anything and all things are possible and so with this faith in source I decided that I would learn of things without books or teachers. It is intent that does the job for I merely intended to learn directly. That and a little faith.

    As far as learning from spirits I started exploring telepathy and found I could hear them speaking to me shortly after opening my mind to the possibility. They speak to me in words and with direct energy or consciousness. I then hear other beings thinking, their ideas, and information, like our minds become one. What started these experiences was again simply intent and faith.
    avatar
    somnium
    Member

    Number of posts : 313
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

    Re: Channelers

    Post  somnium on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:09 pm

    mac wrote:
     interesting ideas      Some details in your account are very different to those I've learned from others claiming to channel. If I've got things correct the following appears to be your situation. 

    When you say you 'channel' you sometimes mean that you are accessing information from sources remote from this physical dimension.  Past and present is a notion that has often been discussed elsewhere.  It's conjecture, though, to say that anyone can have similar realisations to those of the scientists you mentioned unless there are data to back up such an assertion.

    Your second paragraph details communication I've heard about elsewhere.  Here 'channeling' means something different from the first paragraph. I am concerned to hear that channeled spirit entities are inside you and that they are connected in some way with "magic realisations". (whatever that means to you)


    I can relate to some degree to what you've detailed in your third paragraph although I'd describe such occurrences in a different way.  I'm confused how you apply the word 'channeling' to such widely diverse situations and I can't find anything much there that relates to mediumship as I understand it.
    The proof I find for myself when the information I channel is exactly what the being is saying or writing about. I just align to their thoughts and I start having the same realisations that they have had. When you can perceive that a source of consciousness, or a God, has been there watching every thought and realisation and keep a perfect record of these events then you can begin to align to this way. I have also called it an ally, that has witnessed every thought and every feat ever occurred. You could also call it time and a record, or even the Akashic record.

    When I refer to magical realisations I am mostly referring to realisations and thoughts that have a magical result in reality. For example with the correct thought one can alter there appearance to appear younger or more beautiful. The spirits I have within me copy these thoughts for me and project them to me when I need them. I have found that memory works well, of course, but these spirits enjoy helping and keeping record of the magical realisations I have found and develop. They have also came up with their own at times.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Channelers

    Post  Sponsored content

      Similar topics

      -

      Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:36 am