Hello all :)

thetricktolife
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2013-07-27

Hello all :)

Post  thetricktolife on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:16 pm

Hello there my name is Chantelle I am 27 years old (28 in october) and I have just joined this forum :)

I am an indigo (not that I know a huge deal about being one at the moment, just trying to learn what it all means) and I am spiritually developing & awakening!

i am unfortunately for me the Carrie Bradshaw of the forum (character in sex & the city) & I am hoping to find a bit more about soulmates who are runners as mine is :(

I am into angels & doing angel cards readings (apparently i'm quite good at them according to others hehe) & i am also a photo reader

i need to build up more confidence in my reading skills & trusting my intuition as everytime i do a reading or try to listen to my intuition i worry i am so wrong & a million miles away from accuracy & despite people telling me i am correct, i still doubt myself!!

I am here in the hope I may be able to learn something new along the way, to maybe make some like minded friends & develop along the way.

Nice to be here :)

chantelle
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: Hello all :)

Post  Violet on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:37 am

Hi Chantelle I hope you enjoy the forum, the confidence thing is difficult, even for people with years of experience, i'm sure you'll get to know and like lots of our members:flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:31 pm