PhotobucketWelcome to the new home of Spiritual Inspiration & The Healing Forum! Photobucket
PhotobucketRegister now for full access to our forum and chatroom!Photobucket
PhotobucketSpiritual Inspiration...The forum for seekers everywhere...Photobucket
PhotobucketOur chatroom is located at the foot of our homepage!Photobucket

Hello all :)

thetricktolife
    Just joined
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2013-07-27

Hello all :)

Post  thetricktolife on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:16 pm

Hello there my name is Chantelle I am 27 years old (28 in october) and I have just joined this forum :)

I am an indigo (not that I know a huge deal about being one at the moment, just trying to learn what it all means) and I am spiritually developing & awakening!

i am unfortunately for me the Carrie Bradshaw of the forum (character in sex & the city) & I am hoping to find a bit more about soulmates who are runners as mine is :(

I am into angels & doing angel cards readings (apparently i'm quite good at them according to others hehe) & i am also a photo reader

i need to build up more confidence in my reading skills & trusting my intuition as everytime i do a reading or try to listen to my intuition i worry i am so wrong & a million miles away from accuracy & despite people telling me i am correct, i still doubt myself!!

I am here in the hope I may be able to learn something new along the way, to maybe make some like minded friends & develop along the way.

Nice to be here :)

chantelle
    Violet
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24254
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: Hello all :)

Post  Violet on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:37 am

Hi Chantelle I hope you enjoy the forum, the confidence thing is difficult, even for people with years of experience, i'm sure you'll get to know and like lots of our members:flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:52 pm