Messages Received.

SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Messages Received.

Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:51 pm

We have all visited mediums one time or another,some good and some not so good.

But I am focusing on the messages that are given to us.
    The messages are good and we can take many of them but do the messages actually come from the deceased person we once knew in spirit?    How can we prove that?     

Would it be possible for some other unknown spirit to take over and pass accurate messages to us?   Information that is accurate but not from the person we thought they were.

Joan
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3807
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Re: Messages Received.

Post  innerlight on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:10 pm

For me when I am doing readings for someone, where I am talking with a deceased family member, I like to pull something personal that only they would know. Something that solidifies the experience for them. And that to me gives the most satisfaction when doing a reading. It allows more confirmation of what I am doing and it brings that extra something to the person.

Otherwise you can start doing general readings, and like you said. There is no way to prove where they came from.
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:30 am

innerlight wrote:For me when I am doing readings for someone, where I am talking with a deceased family member, I like to pull something personal that only they would know. Something that solidifies the experience for them. And that to me gives the most satisfaction when doing a reading. It allows more confirmation of what I am doing and it brings that extra something to the person.

Otherwise you can start doing general readings, and like you said. There is no way to prove where they came from.

So true.
    There is one bit of evidence I still have not received through a medium or reading which would give me genuine proof that my husband was coming through to me.

Joan xx

frisky fox

Number of posts : 1044
    Registration date : 2013-08-25

Post  frisky fox on Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:58 am

SpiritVoices wrote:
    innerlight wrote:For me when I am doing readings for someone, where I am talking with a deceased family member, I like to pull something personal that only they would know. Something that solidifies the experience for them. And that to me gives the most satisfaction when doing a reading. It allows more confirmation of what I am doing and it brings that extra something to the person.

So true.
    There is one bit of evidence I still have not received through a medium or reading which would give me genuine proof that my husband was coming through to me.

Joan xx
    it sounds like you have a specific piece of evidence you are looking for, to receive this confirmation that your husband is coming thru to you

how about if a medium gives you something else, something known only to you, yet it is not the specific confirmation you have in mind ?

would you believe then, that it is your husband ?

am I making sense with my question ?

frisky fox
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:08 am

I have that one piece of evidence that no one knows except a close net friend.   (and I will kill her if she comes on here and gives that away....:grin: Quiet,Carron.....)

Not one medium has ever given me that piece of evidence yet........:banghead: 

Joan xx

frisky fox

Post  frisky fox on Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:45 pm

I understand about you having one piece of evidence you really want to hear, to confirm

however, what I am trying to say is
    what if there is something else, that the medium tells you as a validation that it is your husband, and something only you would know
    wouldn't you accept that as a confirmation, or is the piece of evidence that you are holding in your mind  - the only confirmation you will accept ?

Ex. and I am just giving a random example - if the evidence you are wanting is a pet nickname he had for you
    and the medium give you the name of a song that was one of his favorites, or something unique like him smoking a pipe as he usually did after dinner ?

would you then accept it as confirmation ?

you could be missing out on a lot of messages, dear Voices :hugz: 

do you speak to him, directly, I mean not thru a medium, like everyday conversations ?
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:06 pm

No,I would want the name.     I heard my husband's voice two weeks after he passed on.  He used the name then speaking to me.
    Right over my shoulder...'I got 'Hey...(name)'   Twice in succession.

I've never heard his voice since then.

frisky fox

Post  frisky fox on Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:14 pm

that was very special, Voices
    I understand your request and your reasons

* hugs *
    frisky fox
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:20 pm

frisky fox wrote:that was very special, Voices
    I understand your request and your reasons

* hugs *
    frisky fox
    Thank you......Strange that I am asking to keep it quiet.

I couldn't stand the nick name......:wink:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:46 pm