A forum for seekers everywhere...

Hi everyone!

spiritone*

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2013-07-08

Hi everyone!

Post  spiritone* on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:12 am

I am not one who was gifted from birth, my journey with spirits started almost 3 years ago. My grandmother, who passed when I was only 2 years old appeared to me one night and brought with her 3 of her children who passed at very young ages. I had not had any spiritual experiences prior to this and it really took me by surprise. I think she appeared because she knew I had been doing my family tree and had discovered the information about her children. My father was her only son lived. I never knew this full story. My father passed when I was 21 and I don't remember it being discussed in our family. 
    So this was the beginning of my journey and the end of my life the way I knew it. Many things have happened to our family since then and I feel I was brought into this spirit world so I could help my family get through their pain. We have lost my BIL, husbands best friend ( 58 suicide) grandson (1 day) FIL( 85) stepson (27) and my husbands x wife (56)  plus 3 friends of my husband, all in the last 3 years. My husband has also been very sick for the last 9 months, but doing better now.

I am still in the learning process but I have progressed nicely in 3 years. After my grandmothers visit I started seeing other spirits and I have had my stepson visit me which made my husband feel so much better knowing he is still around him, and he is! My husband even smells his scent and has had many synchronicities regarding him and his father. I see spirit at night, sometimes I know them, sometimes I don't but I use protection and prayers so I know they mean no harm. I have been taking some classes and I'm very interested in learning as much as I can so I can help others if that is what I'm suppose to be doing. My grandmother still visits me but she comes alone and in my 3rd eye, she is one of my guides I'm sure. I am able to ask her questions but I don't hear her, I'm not sure if it's my vibrations aren't high enough or if I'm just not suppose to hear. She does answer my questions by blinking her eyes for yes and no. She has been 100% correct so far. 
    Looking forward to talking to others and getting to know you all. So happy to be here!:megahug:
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: Hi everyone!

Post  Violet on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Hi Spiritone*  So sorry for your losses, that is lot of loss in such a short space of time, it is however good to hear your husbands health is improving, I hope you fiond a lot in the forum to help your journey and at the very least make many new friends, look forward to getting to know you.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:15 am

Hi spiritone*
    Good to see you on here.
    :welcome: :si: 

A brief welcome to a good friend.

:hugz: 

SpiritVoices....(Joan).

spiritone*

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2013-07-08

Post  spiritone* on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:11 pm

:giggles: :thanku:  Nice to be here and make new friends and see old ones!:treehug: 
    SpiritVoices wrote:Hi spiritone*
    Good to see you on here.
    :welcome: :si: 

A brief welcome to a good friend.

:hugz: 

SpiritVoices....(Joan).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:49 pm