New here

chickadee5
    Just joined

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2013-07-08

New here

Post  chickadee5 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:14 am

Hi everyone.

I'm new here, but very comfortable with the forum format.  Unfortunately, my old haunts have either been shut down or currently have a bug too big to fix.  Hoping this space will suit me, and help me along on my journey.

I have been able to see and feel spirits for as long as I can remember; there is a history of some kind of supernatural gifts in my maternal family.  My birth mother passed away just before I turned two, and she is always with me.  My step mother passed away four years ago and is often around, but not like my birth mother.

I'm just starting to realise that I see and receive things much clearer than I consciously acknowledge, if that makes any sense.

Sorry for the odd intro post here - in a weird place tonight after the passing of a loved one today.

:bow:
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24260
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: New here

Post  Violet on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Hi Chickadee5, welcome to the forum!
     in a weird place tonight after the passing of a loved one today.

i'm sorry for your loss.

I'm just starting to realise that I see and receive things much clearer than I consciously acknowledge, if that makes any sense

That makes total sense, I was seeing and hearing things for years without realising what I was doing.:bfs: 

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:12 am