Male
    Number of posts : 317
    Job/hobbies : Striding the hedge
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Striding the hedge, portals and stuff

Post  norseman on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:39 pm

[An explanation that I put together some time back]

Striding the Hedge .

Journeying or striding across the hedge describes passing from one realm to another. This could be a mundane journey across a county or national border or it could be a journey in spirit from one realm of being to another. The former being a physical journey, the latter a journey in spirit but there are similarities. A journey of both kinds involves passing through a “border” of some sort and, in the case of an international journey, there are certain formalities and permissions that must be sought. This holds for both types of journey.

The realms in question in this instance are The Heavens, Middle Earth, and Underworld – the homes of the Ascended, the physical life forms, and the spirits of Nature/Ancestors. To achieve ascension to the Heavens is an aim, a desire, a target which we might achieve momentarily in our lives where the striving is as important as the achievement. However, the journey I want to talk about is the journey across the hedge between Middle Earth and Underworld. 

The crossing places or “border posts” are special places in the hedge which we call portals or doorways where passage is possible with suitable experience and AGREEMENT from the other side. These crossing places or portals could be roughly described as “places between places” or “times between times”. Some examples – caves – a place between above and below ground : waterfalls – a place between air and water : [my favourite] the strand of a beach between high and low tide marks. Times : midnight – a time between times : Solstices : “special days such as Samhain – many more examples. However, there is a particular “hedge” and portal which most people have crossed involuntarily without knowing or even trying, and that is the passage from consciousness to the dream state. With suitable talents, this passage can be prolonged and we call this Lucid Dreaming.

The state I am talking about is different. It is crossing over to seek advice from the Ancestors – again, I must stress these are ancestral in relation to our species, not your family. One major rule. When undertaking this type of journey, it is wise to have someone guarding you while you “travel” and to provide an anchor to guide your spirit back to your body. There are certain times when the hedge or veil is thin and passage is so easy that a temptation is there. At that time it is ESSENTIAL to have back-up. In the pagan year, the most powerful time is Samhain – a major Celtic festival.

What I wanted to give is an impression of what it is like to journey with the proviso that it is different for everybody. Think of this when you examine the many photos displayed in this forum, we all see something different – well this is the same. When you first journey, it will be hard to see anything different around you. The first thing you will experience is peace and quiet. As you gain experience and confidence, you will notice differences between the mundane world and where you are at that moment. Let me tell you about the first time I noticed this. In my “special place” [which has a portal –surprise, surprise !], I was experiencing peace and calm, and just watching the deer grazing near to me. One looked up and stared at me, then I noticed it had human eyes – just for a short time but that was all I needed to know I had been somewhere else. More and more, I began to see differences like hawks hovering above my head and perfumes of flowers where there were none.
    What I am saying is don’t go looking for major changes while you build up experience, and don’t force things – just enjoy the gifts you are given.

I think there needs to a tighter definition of "portal" as I have seen postings concerning creating “portals”. In my path, they are doorways to the Spirit Realm, home to ancestral spirits and spirits of Nature [although they may prove to one and the same]. They are features of nature and have always existed. "Striding the hedge" is an integral part of the Cunning Path and it's modern interpretation, Hedge Witchery. A basic requirement of this talent is an intimate knowledge of nature and your Land, and the goodwill of the spirits of Nature - the Green Spirits. I studied my Land for over thirty years to gain this talent. But there is another way of looking at this - the Spirits of Nature had over thirty years to study ME and come to a conclusion regarding what is in my heart and soul i.e. to grant the approval of the Spirits.
    Recently, I have been thinking that the "lock" on the doorway is on the other side and the rituals that you use are to seek permission from the Spirits to enter their realm.
    What happened Samhain last year is that I prepared my ritual but did not actually carry it out when the doorway was opened for me.  I do now think that I have a presence on both sides of the "hedge".  I would be interested in the thoughts of others on this.
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Re: Striding the hedge, portals and stuff

Post  SpiritVoices on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:05 pm

So much to consider and I find this most interesting.   A few paragraphs I understand,like Lucid dreaming.  I have many of those.

Crossing over different borders...reminds on going through immigration from one country to another.
    Having to have permission to enter that country.  

The strand of a beach between high and low tide marks.    I remember dreaming of standing on the beach watching the tide coming in or going out.   I must remember what you have said about that.

There is literally a meaning to everything we experience in our lives.
    Another point...I never knew that animals become humans in time.

Fantastic topic...full of new information to me.
    Joan
    tucker68

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2013-07-04

Post  tucker68 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:57 pm

Norseman, based on my experience, the first thing that you need is an "address". So my question would be, "where do you get the "addresses" to the places that you go?" In my case the places that I have been to I was always invited, which gave me an address, so I have never had to open a portal because the portals were always open because I was invited. Also based on my experience, everything is all in one place and it is just a matter of changing your focus to see and experience the different things that are all in that one place. Example: All minds are connected and are one. But at that point you are experiencing seven billion or more minds at the same time. But once you have a mind address you can then change your focus to and experience an individual mind. All places are also in the same place, so once you have an address you can change your focus and you are there. Based on my experience one's only limitation is the address and because I was invited the invitation came with an address. So, it was just a matter of changing focus to be there. Technically Norseman you are on both sides at the same time and you are actually everywhere at the same time. And from there it is just a matter of separating yourself out of the "general" into the "particular" by changing your "focus". And you can be at two different "focus" places, addresses, at the same time thus causing the result where the two yous are looking at themselves through any given portal. Norseman it is my feeling that you are beginning to experience the level of consciousness where one is aware of being in all places at the same time and that with this experience you are finding yourself on both sides of the "portal".  tuck
    norseman

Male

Post  norseman on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:40 pm

Tuck, my experiences have moved on to a much deeper level and I have been in contact with comrades from 18 centuries ago - we were all Celtic auxiliaries attached to the XX Legion. The last time we "spoke", they couldn't understand why I was not with them. Its a strange situation.

Not sure about addresses. Where I go is always the Spirit Realm. The Cunning Path and it's new variant, the Hedge Witch, are ancient Crafts.
    tucker68

Post  tucker68 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:22 pm

norseman wrote:Tuck, my experiences have moved on to a much deeper level and I have been in contact with comrades from 18 centuries ago - we were all Celtic auxiliaries attached to the XX Legion. The last time we "spoke", they couldn't understand why I was not with them. Its a strange situation.

Not sure about addresses. Where I go is always the Spirit Realm. The Cunning Path and it's new variant, the Hedge Witch, are ancient Crafts.

That is interesting Norseman. How do you tell whether or not you are in a spirit realm or a non spirit realm? My experience with astral traveling is that the spirit realms are as real as the non spirit realms. So I have trouble telling which is which. Maybe I am not going to the spirit realms? I don't know, they all seem the same to me. "The Cunning Path" and the "Hedge Witch" are new to me. I will google them see if I can get an idea on what they are about. I am trained in the Nature Witch Craft and the Warlock Craft that was used by the ancient "Fae", so I might have some experience with those crafts but under a different name. All of the ancient crafts that are Celtic originated from the original "Fae" and most Celtic folks are actually distant offspring of the "Fae" from the times when the "Fae" crossed with humans, which is why they have the abilities to do the things that they can do. They carry the blood and with the blood comes the abilities. I carry their genetics as most that have Celtic blood do and I had close past life experiences with them. And I have been to the realm that they moved too when they gave this world to the humans. I carry a lot Scot blood, so I suspect that my ancestors have met some of your ancestors :asmile:  who knows maybe we are even distantly related somewhere down the pike. Visiting with old comrades is cool! Where are they that you are not with them? Do they not reincarnate also or are they just hanging out and do not have to reincarnate? tuck
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24260
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:39 pm

Thanks Norseman, a fascinating read :bfs:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    norseman

Male

Post  norseman on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:30 am

Morning Tuck :peace:

I suspect that we all interpret the Spirit Realm slightly differently OR more likely, the Spirit Realm presents itself in different ways.
    The origins of the Cunning Folk are pre-christian by a long way and said to originate in the tribal shaman/Wise Women of the Neolithic - it is a Crooked Path and shamanic practices are at the core.

Where are you ? I live in the old homelands of the Brigantes, hard up against the Scottish border. So, I claim Celtic, Saxon, and Norse mixed blood. We still celebrate festivals at the spiritual centre of the Brigantes [a 5000 year-old henge in North Yorkshire] if you are ever in the neighbourhood   Next festival will be Mabon.        http://www.celebratebeltane.co.uk/

With regard to re-incarnation and my "old comrades", I have memories up to around the 5th century AD [some bad memories then] and then nothing until this present life [ Can a spirit be traumatised ?]. I suspect that, wherever my comrades are, Time is not a feature of the Spirit Realm.
    Live long and prosper :evil:
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:07 am

I meant to get back to this.  Sorry,Norseman.   
    Got carried away from the site yesterday.

I thought you were a northerner.....Wasn't sure,are you Scottish?   Or one of the hardier breeds like the Geordies?  :asmile: 

Keep going and I will catch up....

Joan
    norseman

Male

Post  norseman on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:15 am

Geordie - wayaye, man ! :giggles:

A small addition to the "strand of the beach between high and low tide marks". The magical nature of this strand occurs in a few legends - the selkie especially. It also explains [to me anyway :giggles:] the holy, mystical, magical nature of places like Lindisfarne which is an island twice daily. I have had all sorts of wonderful experiences there at night ! But, I am thinking - what would you experience if you walked the length of the causeway with your mind open and receptive ?
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:13 pm

:happy:   Ha ya gannin' Hinny?   Just been doon shopping doon the high street.....in wa toon here in Cambridgeshire.

Eeeeh,Aa got some funny looks when aa I asked for 2penny bag of scramptions.......to you Southern folks.....that is a small bag of the batter left off the chips......A real treat in my toon....
    :yeeess: 

back to business..

The causeway?   is that is where sea coming over when the tide is in?  We nearly got trapped there once. Thought we were there for the night.    Most of the North up near the coast has always had a history.   Lonely islands and haunted pubs.   
    Did you ever visit the old Keep (castle) in Newcastle?

I remember playing in there when I was a child.   it was free entry then.
    Running up and down the stone steps and onto the battlement.
    Used to look down on the railway lines,watching the trains go by.

That Keep was supposed to be haunted.   I never knew that as a child.  Always an eerie atmosphere in there.   I saw a woman once walking along one of the higher stone walkways.   I remember thinking what a beautiful long dress she wore.   A cap with veil hanging down.  By the time we got up the stairs,she was gone.
    The Great Hall itself had old flags hanging down from the walls.
    I do believe now there is a charge for admittance.   Also the lady is remarked upon in one of these books.
    Going to see if I can get a book from the library on the history of Newcastle.    There are also underground tunnels underneath Newcastle town.    In the time of Henry the 8th where the priests ran through to hide......

I love history!

Joan
    norseman

Male

Post  norseman on Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:31 pm

Northumbrian coast is, indeed, like a fairyland. Notice I said Northumbria, not Northumberland. Ever since the west was renamed Cumbria, I have wanted the old names back on the east side - County Durham, not Tyne and Wear, and the old Viking Kingdom of Bernicia aka Northumbria. All as a step towards independence from London.

Anyway, weekend promises hot and sunny. Shall I go here
    http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
    or there ?

Decisions, decisions ! :stars:
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:22 pm

The first one.    I am attracted to water but think the first picture is the nicest....Peaceful.

I remember the old county names.  Why on earth they were changed,I shall never know.  The old villages buried in the countryside.   
    Ken,my husband was born in a little village in Oxfordshire. Small cottage with thatched roof....   beautiful.
    tucker68

Post  tucker68 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:44 pm

norseman wrote:Morning Tuck :peace:

I suspect that we all interpret the Spirit Realm slightly differently OR more likely, the Spirit Realm presents itself in different ways.
    The origins of the Cunning Folk are pre-christian by a long way and said to originate in the tribal shaman/Wise Women of the Neolithic - it is a Crooked Path and shamanic practices are at the core.

Where are you ? I live in the old homelands of the Brigantes, hard up against the Scottish border. So, I claim Celtic, Saxon, and Norse mixed blood. We still celebrate festivals at the spiritual centre of the Brigantes [a 5000 year-old henge in North Yorkshire] if you are ever in the neighbourhood   Next festival will be Mabon.

With regard to re-incarnation and my "old comrades", I have memories up to around the 5th century AD [some bad memories then] and then nothing until this present life [ Can a spirit be traumatised ?]. I suspect that, wherever my comrades are, Time is not a feature of the Spirit Realm.
    Live long and prosper :evil:
    Morning to you also Norseman :asmile:  I live in Washington State on the west coast of the US. I am a 64 year old guy and have studied metaphysics as a mystic for over fifty years now. I have been researching the web to help me to understand the things that you are sharing with us. What I studied was, "The Mysteries of the Tree" or "The Knowledge of the Tree" and I am able to understand what the websites are talking about. The realm that I studied in was not a spirit realm, it was a physical realm and it was on the other side of what you are calling "a hedge". And yes I did study under a woman and under the auspices of the Goddess Gaea the mother of all life. The sacred places in Scotland that you mentioned sound like places that I would like to visit. Maybe someday if the "Fates" are inclined that way. tuck
    norseman

Male

Post  norseman on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:34 am

@Tucker. Morning again, young 'un :happy: 

I am formally dedicated to Gaia and have my own "temple" - a small off-shoot of one of the Yorkshire Dales [below].
    I "studied" the Cunning Path for almost 30 years before I knew it even existed, learning all the skills needed of a Cunning Man before I was pointed towards the path by a Wiccan HPS and that was like a bomb exploding. In one moment it all made sense and I knew what I was. There are no teachers and no books of any merit to learn from, it's highly ideosyncratic and experiential. I am part of the Land and it teaches me. The path is rural and always has been. Even during the times of the medieval witch hunts, the Cunning Folk were protected by the communities that they served. Many "hid in plain sight", some even as christian priests.
    Just a thought. This thread has a "sticky" which explains the Cunning Path in detail "New name for an ancient path".
    Here below is Thornborough Henge - the largest Neolithic monument in Europe - it is a mile and a half long, end to end.

My temple  http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

The henge  http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
    :peace:
    tucker68

Post  tucker68 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Good morning again Norseman :asmile:. It is nice to meet people that are older and wiser that I am. I didn't study the herbs part of hedge witching, although I do have degree in Botany and love the world of plants as well as animals. So Norseman, have you studied the use of the "crooked staff", the "straight staff" and the "Nature wand"? I have found them interesting tools that one can use for things. Your sticky post and the other website that I have looked at (I can't post it because I am a newbe) sounds an awful lot like what I have studied. And I studied it the ways that you said that it can only be studied. I have never talked to anybody about the training that I received because nobody would understand. But it is nice to know that other folks are getting this training also. These things that you are sharing with other folks comes from the sacred knowledge of the ancient "Fae" from back in the time that they lived in parts of Northern Europe. A lot of the wisdom that the ancient Egypt folks and the ancient India folks and other folks were versions that also came from the ancient "Fae" wisdom. When the offspring of the "Fae" moved out of Northern Europe they took a lot of that wisdom with them and it was used both for good and bad. A tool is a tool and how one uses it is how one uses it. Norseman it makes me happy that one such as you who is close to the "Old Ways" is sharing about them to other people. What you are doing is a gift. tuck
    norseman

Male

Post  norseman on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:16 pm

Fae aka the Green Spirits. I relate to the oral histories a lot and myths/legends of Europe. The Green Spirits enter the human story at about 6000/7000 BC. Prior to that approx. date, the North Sea basin was a cold dry tundra with an extensive river system [it eventually became the Thames, the Seine and the Rhone]. The tundra was home to vast herds of herbivores and their predators including tribes of hunter-gatherers.
    [WE know that they were there because Dutch trawlers have been bringing up carved tools and votive objects from the bottom of the North Sea.]

Around the dates I mentioned, the Ice Age came to an end. Two things happened which flooded the tundra. The first was a massive landslip off the coast of Norway which sent a tsunami down the tundra. The second thing was the collapse of an ice-dam in North America which was holding back a huge lake of meltwater from the polar glacier. This rush of water completed the flooding and the British Isles became islands no longer connected to Europe. Obviously, the people and the herds fled east and west to escape the rising waters.
    Imagine the situation. Coming from a flat tundra to a damp, gloomy land of endless forest, home to wolf, bear, boar, and new types of grazers. A folded land which was not empty - it was home to the Green Men, the Green Spirits of the forest [our earliest deities come from this time - The Green Man himself [the vegetation spirit of nature] and the Horned God aka Kernunnos, Hern the Hunter, etc [the masculine spirit of nature] "Who is it that Hern hunts ? Response : "He hunts himself".

From this time, down through history have come the fae, the elder races - Robin o' the hood, the Green Knight of Arthurian legend, etc
    It was the Green Spirits/Fae who taught our tribal shaman the secrets of the places of power in the Land which are still known to the ancestors of those early shaman.

End of history lesson :giggles:

Back to the fae. legend has it that if you walk the spiral paths on Glastonbury Tor in a certain way, you will find a doorway to the land of the fae. I have sought the paths but am still here [sort-of]

[I really love this kind of stuff. Can you tell ? :happy:
    tucker68

Post  tucker68 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:17 pm

I love this stuff too Norseman :asmile:  ! It is in my blood and bones, in my soul, and in all of my incarnations. And is the foundation of my very being. The history that I was given takes the story back to some where around 150,000 years ago, at the time of the inter glacial that was between the last Ice Age and the one before it. There was an advanced civilization that got their hands on some of the DNA of the "sons of God" (the folks that crossed with human women and birthed the Titans) and they mixed these genes with animal genes to create part animal and part human creatures that were very gifted to say the least. A natural disaster destroyed the continent that this civilization was on thus allowing the creatures to escape to the European continent. A fellow from this lost civilization took pity on the creatures and built a hospital complex where the part human and part animal creatures that came to it (some didn't) were changed into human physical form. Those that were changed in physical form moved to Europe as a group and became the foundation of what was later to be called the "Fae" by legend. In my first incarnation I was what the Greeks called a "pan". Part human and part goat (the small ones were pans and were built for music and emotion, the large ones were satyrs and they were built for war games) with the abilities and appetites that legend talks about. Because these "Fae" folks carried the genetics of animals they were very close to Nature and because they also carried the genetics of the "sons of God" folk, whoever they were and where ever they came from originally, these "Fae" were very awake in a psychic sense. And in today's world most folks that come from Norther European genetic stock carry the genes for one or more of the animal types that the original "Fae" carried and those that carry a lot of those genetics are very close to animals and nature in general and have varying degrees of psychic abilities, most of which they have learned to turn off. And in today's world it is the children of the "Fae" (Those that carry a lot of "Fae" genetics) that have the most problems because they are just not like other people :asmile:  . tuck
    tucker68

Post  tucker68 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:40 pm

The Pan folk, the Satyr folk, the Cat folk, the Bird folk, the Beaver folk, the Wolf folk, the Horse folk, the Cow folk, and a small amount of other animals folk. tuck
    norseman

Male

Post  norseman on Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Song or Hymn to Pan [ by my favourite Brit. Goth/Pagan band]

http://youtu.be/9Q-HrTQ21hc

Great god of all mankind, of nature and of lust
    Of the future yet untold and nations in the dust
    From an age of wood and stone, through bronze, iron and steel
    In the forests and in the trees and in both man and beast
    For a hundred-thousand years and onto the future days
    He’s the earth, he’s the sky and he’s the solar blaze
    Io Pan! God of death and all creation
    Io Pan! God of lust and of nature
    Great god of the internet, his web around the earth
    In every city in every land, across the whole wide world
    Pan, Herne, Cernunnos, Lord of the Sacred Flame
    But to the Christian fools Satan is his name
    Angel of the Seraphim, they dread him more than death
    And they wait for apocalypse, they wait with bated breath
    Io Pan! God of all that stands before us
    Io Pan! God of light and god of darkness
    Great god of the wild hunt, speed us to the prey
    To the game, to the stars, speed us all the way
    Guide for me my axe of flint and let my aim be true
    Lord of darkness, Lord of light, lead us to the truth
    Great god of the Universe give me my hearts desire
    Give to me the gift of flight and your eternal fire

[We roar this out on festival days]
    tucker68

Post  tucker68 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:06 pm

norseman wrote:Song or Hymn to Pan [ by my favourite Brit. Goth/Pagan band]

Great god of all mankind, of nature and of lust
    Of the future yet untold and nations in the dust
    From an age of wood and stone, through bronze, iron and steel
    In the forests and in the trees and in both man and beast
    For a hundred-thousand years and onto the future days
    He’s the earth, he’s the sky and he’s the solar blaze
    Great god of the internet, his web around the earth
    In every city in every land, across the whole wide world
    Pan, Herne, Cernunnos, Lord of the Sacred Flame
    But to the Christian fools Satan is his name
    Angel of the Seraphim, they dread him more than death
    And they wait for apocalypse, they wait with bated breath
    Io Pan! God of all that stands before us
    Io Pan! God of light and god of darkness
    Great god of the wild hunt, speed us to the prey
    To the game, to the stars, speed us all the way
    Guide for me my axe of flint and let my aim be true
    Lord of darkness, Lord of light, lead us to the truth
    Great god of the Universe give me my hearts desire
    Give to me the gift of flight and your eternal fire

[We roar this out on festival days]
    :asmile:  ! And look around you on those Pagan festival days and the Pagan fairs, they be where the "Children of the Fae", the folks that carry strong "Fae" genetics, gather to celebrate the old ways and the old days. And if you relax and look/feel through psychic eyes you will see the different animals in the faces, bodies, and spirits of these "Children of the Fae" and the each with their different tendencies and gifts and individualities. Norseman you live in a wonderful place in today's world and what you are sharing is a wonderment that makes me happy that it is being shared. The folks that are the "Children of Fae" need hugs and understanding because they have been through a lot in both today's world and in the past because they are so different than normal humankind. And that is the beauty of the Pagan festivals and Pagan fairs, a place and places where they can get together and celebrate their difference and individuality. tuck

Back in the beginning we lived on a preserve and we pans use to get the satyrs drunk and then give them a hard time :asmile:  and when they got upset there was no way that they could catch you. It was also fun with the pipes and taking the emotions of those that were listening to you on journeys of depth to places that they could not go in normal life. And messing around with the sprites was also fun :asmile:  . Norseman I really miss the old days and have for a lot of lifetimes. Tuck
    norseman

Male

Post  norseman on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:44 am

Festival days :-

Opening harpist and piper
    Forming the circle
    Larger circle for Mabon
    Opening ceremony for Mabon

Norsie in wolfie personna :giggles: 
    [Up Helly Aa - Shetland]
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:52 pm

norseman wrote:Festival days :-

Opening harpist and piper
    Forming the circle
    Larger circle for Mabon
    Opening ceremony for Mabon

Norsie in wolfie personna :giggles: 
    [Up Helly Aa - Shetland]

Fantastic photos.     Especially the last one.    I know who you are now,Norseman.
    I recognise your face.....Good to see you again.....
    Joan
    tucker68

Post  tucker68 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:07 am

Wonderful pictures! tuck

frisky fox

Number of posts : 1044
    Registration date : 2013-08-25

Post  frisky fox on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:33 am

is it not dangerous, to stride the hedge and travel into the portals ?

frisky fox
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:23 am

Our friend has a way with him.   A true countryman at heart.

:asmile:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:08 pm