hi from scotland

DarkAsylum
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2013-06-11

hi from scotland

Post  DarkAsylum on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:08 pm

:astar: Hi my name is Ella am 36 . married with cats :cat: no kids am from Scotland
    I lost my dad to suicide on September 17th 2011 ...I hear voices and i have mental health problems
    but for the last month or so i have had more voices than what i normally have and i think they have something to do with my dad

Am interested in the after life

Ella
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Re: hi from scotland

Post  shayn on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:49 pm

hi Ella

:welcome: :si:

shayn
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Hi Ella and welcome, i'm so sorry for your loss, do you feel your dad is trying to contact you?

We are a forum of cat lovers here :flo: i'm sure you'll feel at home here very soon.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    DarkAsylum
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2013-06-11

Post  DarkAsylum on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:23 am

Yes i feel like he is ...i have no psychic ability but lately i been feeling like he is around me
    some of the voices tell me i must die and self injure but the other voices are nicer telling me to be kind to myself
    that my dad wouldn't want me to hurt myself ... My husband thinks the voices are my subconscious but i think its something else

My husband don't believe in the afterlife and life after death

Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:04 am

Hi Ella I think feeling or sensing him around you is a good indication of him being close, I'd tell the voices which tell you to harm yourself to go away and leave you alone and focus on the positive ones, you are completely right that your dad would not want you to hurt yourself perhaps this is why you're sensing him so strongly perhaps he is trying to protect you from where he is in the spirit world, maybe it is him asking you to be kind to yourself?

It's a shame your husband doesn't believe in life after death but that's his right, just as it's your right to believe in it perhaps you could simply agree to disagree:flo:  Apologies for the late response by the way I meant to reply the other night.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:24 am