A forum for seekers everywhere...

Overwhelming numerology

pageofwands

Female
    Number of posts : 64
    Job/hobbies : horse lover, philosopher and starving student.
    Registration date : 2013-05-26

Overwhelming numerology

Post  pageofwands on Sun May 26, 2013 10:14 pm

This is my first post! :D

Anyways, I was pushed to find a forum to discuss a problem I have run into. I have been aware for about a month or two that spirits have been trying to tell me something with numbers, however, it has been a literal BOMBARDMENT of numbers. Daily, I will look at the clock during a number sequince at least 3 times. the sequence is always different, but usually ends up being 1:11, then 2:22 and 3:33, or something similar. Additionally, the clock will catch my eye at 10:31, 10:13, 11:31 or 11:13. My roommate, mentioned to me that these later times have been catching her eye as well - unprompted by me. I am trying to take these messages seriously but there are so many of them and so much literature on each number itself that I am simply overwhelmed.

If any of you guys have any advice so I can apease my spirit guides and ease my confusion I would be so grateful! If it helps any - I have recently done a 180 in regards to my spirituality. I used to be a hardline atheist and opposed any type of spirituality in my life, but now I am experimenting in many different facets of paganism, new age, tarot and ascended masters theory. I am very frequently visited by a wolf totem.

Thanks in advance xx.
    stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

Re: Overwhelming numerology

Post  stephanie79 on Mon May 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Hey!
    Nice to see you here :)

Maybe this will help you? http://www.numerology.com/numerology-numbers/3
    pageofwands

Female

Post  pageofwands on Mon May 27, 2013 8:20 pm

Hey! thanks so much for your reply.

Ive read through this site thoroughly before but because there are so many different numbers I end up just getting confused. I read tarot cards as well and it feels very akin to a large spread with a clear pattern, yet the cards are so strong they conflict and confuse each other.

Ill keep trying to decipher though - great site btw, one of my favs!
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

Post  Arbel on Wed May 29, 2013 1:11 pm

This is very difficult to explain about the numbers 1:11, 2:22, 3:33 and very complicated indeed; those numbers have no numerical value as it is a spiritual message. The numbers 1; 2; 3; on the left are a single number while the numbers on the right are two single numbers. This is were it gets very complicated indeed because there is a saying that two are one and what that means is that one set of spiritual twins are on this earth plane in separate locations and they must come together and become one with each other hence two are one.

I was not sure about the second set of numbers but I have been reminded by saying 1:11 & 2:22 basically saying the same but the numbers 3;33 is a different message because 3:33 stands for the blessed trinity and that is where your message has come from. It has been many years since I last saw that message and with you stating you were nearly an atheist just like I was at the time you have indeed had a high spiritual message because it also happened to me

Arbel
    pageofwands

Female

Post  pageofwands on Wed May 29, 2013 5:55 pm

Arbel!

Thank you so much for your words on this - what you have said has really resonated with me deeply.

About a month ago I was guided to a statue of Mary at a seminary by my home. Being an atheist at the time I was shocked to find myself there for many hours simply staring at Mary. It has been since this time that I have been having the outrageous amounts of number messages.

In my tarot readings I have been getting messages of another soul who has genuine and similar interests in my endeavours on earth. This is hard for me because I am easily constrained by love, falling in and out of it very easily. Often I will stay with someone who is hurting me simply because I know how wonderful they really are on the inside. I have been trying very hard to remain "the hermit" and reflect on this in isolation so to not accidentally stray from what the universe is telling me in the name of love. But knowing that there is a person out there who is exactly what I need right now is really taking its' toll.

More upsettingly, in the last few days I seem to have lost a great deal of connection to my strong spiritual intuitions. Gosh, being an atheist was easy :wall2:
    Arbel

Post  Arbel on Wed May 29, 2013 6:20 pm

Hi Pageofwands

Of course it is easy to be an atheist but if I am readying all this correctly the spiritual has sent you a call to be in service for things that have yet to come. Now I will share with you about Mary which only three others know about apart from myself; Mary left this world last year and went back home to the spiritual world. She lived a normal quiet life just like everyone else with no fame or any fanfare at all because no one knew about her but she fulfilled a prophecy made in the 1500s many years ago.

A word of advice is I would advise if a partner is hurting you in any respect then walk away from that partner as no one has the right to hurt another person

Arbel
    pageofwands

Female

Post  pageofwands on Wed May 29, 2013 6:51 pm

Arbel, by any chance was any of this stuff with Mary happening in December?

Also thank you for the advice, I agree, hurting people is not okay. I have to remind myself often, but i should make that a priority.

You are my saviour right now by the way. thank you so much for sharing what you know.
    Arbel

Post  Arbel on Wed May 29, 2013 7:36 pm

Page Mary passed over near the end of October if that is of any help; very few Page get a call from high spirit so I would advise again to trust what you feel within and you cannot go far wrong. Even if you get strange thoughts that appears far fetched never dismiss those thoughts as sooner or later it makes sense to someone; also if some thing feels right accept it but if it does not feel right then just get rid of it

Arbel
    pageofwands

Female

Post  pageofwands on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:18 pm

Arbel,

I have steadily been moving away from seeing 1:11 2:22 and 3:33 to now seeing the double digets 44 and 55. I understand 55 is associated with Mary, do you have any more information on this idea?

Arbel

Post  Arbel on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:43 pm

Sorry but I do not know about the numbers you are now seeing

Arbel
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24331
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Aren't numbers such as 11 22 33 44 55 etc master numbers?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    pageofwands

Female

Post  pageofwands on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:06 am

yeah they are violet, I have been reading up on them quite a bit. I find this site to be the best ive found. http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.ca/p/index-numbers.html

Very thorough!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:54 am