The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Re: Do you believe this?

Post  SpiritVoices on Thu May 23, 2013 9:37 am

I would say not only angels but all those in spirit plus a few more entities can read anything that is written anywhere,Mr.MarinO.
    :asmile:

Joanie
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef on Thu May 23, 2013 9:56 am

Joanie wrote:I would say not only angels but all those in spirit plus a few more entities can read anything that is written anywhere,Mr.MarinO.

Joanie
    Ditto,
    they know what you think, so knowing what what you type should not be very difficult. When they choose to!
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 685
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit on Thu May 23, 2013 10:03 am

As i believe it Angels can only come into our lives by being asked they cant interfere im not saying they cant read what we write but why would they want to
    Namaste
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Thu May 23, 2013 12:07 pm

Detlef wrote:
    Joanie wrote:I would say not only angels but all those in spirit plus a few more entities can read anything that is written anywhere,Mr.MarinO.

Joanie
    Ditto,
    they know what you think, so knowing what what you type should not be very difficult. When they choose to!

Exactly,Detlef. If they can worm their way into our dreams,they can certainly read our imput.

I read recently that someone had received a message from spirit through their computer.
    Now would this be possible?
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta on Thu May 23, 2013 12:26 pm

I don't see why not Joan. They are here with us when we need them and if the only way they could get their message across to us is by doing that, why not/

Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef on Thu May 23, 2013 2:00 pm

I can not count the times I attempted to write something I was not suppose to write, and somehow the page went blank, or the post went missing.
    And when I checked I wrote something inappropriate, from ego, or something I was not suppose to pass on.
    Sometimes I forget to check before I write.
    This does not mean they interfere, I have agreed to it, and am very well aware of it.
    We have to be aware, there is nothing that happens anywhere in the verse or in any other verse without the involvement of the angelic energy or entities, or beings.
    Absolutely nothing.
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Thu May 23, 2013 5:23 pm

Detlef wrote:I can not count the times I attempted to write something I was not suppose to write, and somehow the page went blank, or the post went missing.
    And when I checked I wrote something inappropriate, from ego, or something I was not suppose to pass on.
    Sometimes I forget to check before I write.
    This does not mean they interfere, I have agreed to it, and am very well aware of it.
    We have to be aware, there is nothing that happens anywhere in the verse or in any other verse without the involvement of the angelic energy or entities, or beings.
    Absolutely nothing.

Hi Detlef!

I can well imagine that. For some unearthly reason,we change our words think 'That doesn't sound right' Or I haven't spelled a word right.

One of the thoughts I had one day,was a completely new idea for a topic.
    Haven't a clue why I considered this 'thought' good for a topic.
    It brought a good response from other members. Something I considered rather boring but was well received. Something about the spirit world I didn't even believe was correct.
    Just popped into my mind.... :blush:

Joanie
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24260
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Thu May 23, 2013 11:17 pm

I read recently that someone had received a message from spirit through their computer.
    Now would this be possible?

Yes it is i've had a spirits face appear on the screen as pages were loading and I was able to deliver a message from that spirit.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:29 pm