A forum for seekers everywhere...

I am really into it at the moment

stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

I am really into it at the moment

Post  stephanie79 on Mon May 20, 2013 12:58 pm

I am loving Astrology at the moment, throughout the past couple of years as I've been becoming more concious and secure in myself I have really noticed somethings...that I'd just like to reflect on and see if anyone has had anything similar?

- A friend was a little distant and not really fully opening up to me about a certain situation - the horoscope said that I will come into some deep emotional news from a close one. This happened.
    - A family member was going to come into a health problem, nothing too serious. This happened.
    - I was going to come into some better job prospects. This happened.
    - Told me it was going to be an emotional week for a loved one. Not to go into too much detail but this really happened, a flood of tears was created...

Some others as well, if you want me to 'back them up' then please ask.

So, I am just wondering as well, through meditation does this bring you closer to your 'truth' is it wise to follow these Astrology paths?
    I have found some really good ones that do seem to fit in well with me when I am being good - i.e not smoking, drinking, meditating, yoga, walks, eating well! i.e basically when I am being concious.

The Universe has certainly shaken me up recently!

Anyone else had a similar experience? Hope it all makes sense, I'm excited and overwhelmed by it but in a good way±

SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Re: I am really into it at the moment

Post  SpiritVoices on Mon May 20, 2013 4:43 pm

Pisces haven't too good lately. Though I've no complaints myself.

The usual complaints,no summer,loads of rain.

Nothing we can do anything about.... :blush:

Joanie
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3220
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate on Mon May 20, 2013 4:57 pm

The reputation of horoscopes fluctuates depending on the source, i.e. whether they come from newspapers (the most criticised source) or via a reputed astrologer (said to have more weight/accuracy). A common observation is that the horoscopes are so vague/general that it is easy to find something that it will apply to. Just saying this in case you are interested in a more realistic appraisal of it.

Astrology outlines tendencies, i.e. allows for freewill. Once you start to get into it, no doubt you will see just how complex it can become, i.e. our sun sign is a rough indication but a birth chart reveals greater accuracy of our character. (It helps to know the time you are born for best results).

I don't see any link between meditation and astrology; indeed, meditation looks inwards and reveals our soul whilst astrology looks very much outwards!
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24346
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Mon May 20, 2013 9:35 pm

I used to follow my horoscopes religiously but not any more, as Ameliorate said the ones in papers and mags tend to be vague, but a full study of your birthchart can be surprisingly accurate

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

Post  stephanie79 on Mon May 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Oh yeah, I don't read magazines or newspapers...
    I have used Michele Knight and others.
    And recently Astrology.com - the birth charts are interesting.
    I got a Pisces book years ago that I have been re-reading...
    It really is spot on
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Mon May 20, 2013 10:47 pm

I did once have a full horoscope done some years ago. I can't remember exactly what was forecast but do remember the different astrological signs besides Pisces.

Pisces is my birth sign,Leo rising. Aries Mid heaven. Cancer for home life. Libra,can't remember that one. Think it was for social life.
    Sagitarios for travelling which I have been lucky enough to have done.
    What else? That's all I think of..... :giggles:

joanie

Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24346
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Mon May 20, 2013 11:29 pm

It's a very interesting topic once you get into it, I tried to but couldn't, too much maths involved for me :giggles:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:34 pm