PhotobucketWelcome to the new home of Spiritual Inspiration & The Healing Forum! Photobucket
PhotobucketRegister now for full access to our forum and chatroom!Photobucket
PhotobucketSpiritual Inspiration...The forum for seekers everywhere...Photobucket
PhotobucketOur chatroom is located at the foot of our homepage!Photobucket

My Introduction

gabzgrl

Female
    Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2013-05-14

My Introduction

Post  gabzgrl on Tue May 14, 2013 5:36 pm

Hello my name is Gabrielle. I'm new here and I've been looking for a spiritual minded forum lately. There aren't many spiritual groups in my area that I know of but I hope to find one sometime. I'm in my twenties and I've been considering myself as spiritual but not religious for awhile. I was raised Catholic though always had internal issues with it. I believe in reincarnation and I feel nature is the closest way to get in touch with God. I think of God as part Goddess as well. I'd like to be a part of Wicca but I don't know how evolved the religion is, or accepting. Another idea would be tibetan shamanism, but I think Wicca might be the closest to what I feel expresses my beliefs. The only thing is, I do believe in Angels and I tend to carry other religious perspectives with me. I also found Hoodoo to be a helpful expression of spirituality, and was able to get rid of nightmares etc. once I began to practice it a little. I just fear too much doing the wrong thing sometimes that I dont go in head first.

:)
    stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

Re: My Introduction

Post  stephanie79 on Tue May 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Hey!
    I'm only about a month old here and it's a lovely place, everyone is so kind

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:10 am