A forum for seekers everywhere...


    Variations of the Spirit World.

    Share
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Thu May 09, 2013 7:22 am

    A simple question.

    What would be your idea of the Spirit World?

    What do you hope you will find there when your times come to leave this world and enter spirit?

    Joanie
    avatar
    stephanie79
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  stephanie79 on Thu May 09, 2013 7:28 am

    Hello!
    I haven't really ever given this much thought but from immediate sparks in my brain I'd imagine it all to just be very peaceful, whirling around, checking in on loved ones, seeing whats around, kinda like a bird, slow and soft and nice.

    I'm unsure if that's because I'm a soft soppy girl or what but I think peaceful is nice xxx
    I may of got the jist of that wrong though as I don't know much about it
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Thu May 09, 2013 3:56 pm

    You will be living a new life in spirit,Stephanie. Completely different from this life.
    :asmile:
    avatar
    stephanie79
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  stephanie79 on Thu May 09, 2013 4:16 pm

    I think I need to read up on this, do you have any pointers?
    I understand that though just maybe hard to get my head around...

    Hmmmm

    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Thu May 09, 2013 4:53 pm

    Not much different from this world,Stephanie.

    Except the world is much nicer in spirit than in our physical world.

    So much different....you have no idea. :asmile:



    avatar
    somnium
    Member

    Number of posts : 313
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  somnium on Thu May 09, 2013 5:11 pm

    I think that the soul is a very powerful thing. I see that much of our reality responds to it, and like the underlying fabric is in a way dependant on it. It reminds me of the word symbiotic. This is the point where we are inseperable from the world around us, the place that connects us. I think in the Spirit you are not confined to linear reality and the idea of space being limited. I see a transition place where the potential to enter any reality or life becomes accessible.


    I also think of the dreaming body, and all of its capabilities.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Thu May 09, 2013 5:43 pm

    Whatever you want to do or what ever you want to be,is possible there,Somnium.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Thu May 09, 2013 9:49 pm

    somnium wrote:I think that the soul is a very powerful thing. I see that much of our reality responds to it, and like the underlying fabric is in a way dependant on it. It reminds me of the word symbiotic. This is the point where we are inseperable from the world around us, the place that connects us. I think in the Spirit you are not confined to linear reality and the idea of space being limited. I see a transition place where the potential to enter any reality or life becomes accessible.


    I also think of the dreaming body, and all of its capabilities.

    Yes,the soul. The soul is an important part of us. What's the old saying?
    'Bless my soul'.

    The body perishes and the soul is left. The soul travels to spirit and begins it's new life there. Did you know that eventually memories of our life in the physical leave us. I often wondered why the messages from spirit become less and less.
    Not always because some souls or spirits cling to the physical where they have left unfinished buisness. Like reincarnation,we forget our previous lives.
    avatar
    somnium
    Member

    Number of posts : 313
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  somnium on Fri May 10, 2013 12:23 am

    Joanie wrote: Did you know that eventually memories of our life in the physical leave us.

    It reminds me of dreaming again. When I am dreaming I rarely remember this life at all, if anything. I have other lives there, complete with it's own memories. I think you are probably right that eventually we would forget, unless we make it a practice to remember. Memory could be different too. I sometimes wonder why I can't remember having other incarnations and I think that maybe some incarnations do not allow for it. It would be like influence or maybe even a chaos. You can't be a cat when your being a human I guess. I wonder if there is a place in between lives that remembers all the incarnations, a place with god to examine your lives. I think there is.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Fri May 10, 2013 9:22 am

    somnium wrote:
    Joanie wrote: Did you know that eventually memories of our life in the physical leave us.

    It reminds me of dreaming again. When I am dreaming I rarely remember this life at all, if anything. I have other lives there, complete with it's own memories. I think you are probably right that eventually we would forget, unless we make it a practice to remember. Memory could be different too. I sometimes wonder why I can't remember having other incarnations and I think that maybe some incarnations do not allow for it. It would be like influence or maybe even a chaos. You can't be a cat when your being a human I guess. I wonder if there is a place in between lives that remembers all the incarnations, a place with god to examine your lives. I think there is.

    I agree with what you have said about past lives. Some of those lives could be too horrific to remember. End up affecting a present life.
    Per example....say we had a bad connection with someone in a past life and knew that person was going to be connected to us in a present life because of bad kharma,would we want another life with that particular person?

    avatar
    angelman
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 67
    Location : Leitrim Ireland
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual Teacher
    Registration date : 2012-09-12

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  angelman on Sat May 11, 2013 3:47 pm

    Joanie wrote:Whatever you want to do or what ever you want to be,is possible there,Somnium.

    Until you stop "Wanting" and return to GIVING, then you are HOME.
    avatar
    Detlef
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Age : 70
    Location : Australia
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  Detlef on Sat May 11, 2013 4:35 pm

    Joanie wrote:A simple question.

    What would be your idea of the Spirit World?

    What do you hope you will find there when your times come to leave this world and enter spirit?

    Joanie

    Enter spirit? We are spirit, whether we are here or anywhere else. Many have the notion when we incarnate we become human. We, spirit never become human, we connect with a physical body and while we are, we learn. We try to direct the body in the direction we want to go, but in most cases the body has other ideas.
    If the body does not feel save in the direction we want to take it, it simply will block us. Be nice to your body and it will let you give directions.
    By the way, every level of existence has it's challenges. The descriptions of levels above this one might sound great, but every level has it's challenges.
    It wouldn't make sense otherwise.
    As an example: 5d the density of wisdom, picture a cake with many layers, as many as one can imagine, (5d is very extensive in comparison to this reality 3d) as we enter this density and slowly over eons make our way up, somewhere in the middle there is a layer where we are challenged and asked to master solitude.
    No form of any kind, no light, no perception of time or passing of any events. By entering this layer one has a theoretic understanding of it, but it is always different reading a book about Mount Everest and physically climbing the mountain.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sat May 11, 2013 7:46 pm

    'As an example: 5d the density of wisdom, picture a cake with many layers, as many as one can imagine, (5d is very extensive in comparison to this reality 3d) as we enter this density and slowly over eons make our way up, somewhere in the middle there is a layer where we are challenged and asked to master solitude.'

    Now that is a clear description of 5d. A cake of many layers.

    What I am trying to understand is the personal effect on a spirit who manages to make dimension 5. What would be the effect of that dimension on them?

    Joanie
    avatar
    Detlef
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Age : 70
    Location : Australia
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  Detlef on Sun May 12, 2013 2:56 am

    Joanie wrote:'As an example: 5d the density of wisdom, picture a cake with many layers, as many as one can imagine, (5d is very extensive in comparison to this reality 3d) as we enter this density and slowly over eons make our way up, somewhere in the middle there is a layer where we are challenged and asked to master solitude.'

    Now that is a clear description of 5d. A cake of many layers.

    What I am trying to understand is the personal effect on a spirit who manages to make dimension 5. What would be the effect of that dimension on them?

    Joanie

    First, this planet never supported a 4d nor 5d reality. (technically 5d can not be called a reality any longer, but this is a different discussion)
    But as we speak this planet is moving into 4d or is transformed to support 4d realities. At the same time there is a layer above which is often called the new earth and equal to the lower levels of 5d.
    Most people on this planet will stay with earth and move with the planet to a 4d reality. Which is very similar to the 3d reality. only different game rules.
    3d was the reality of choice, we choose the path of the light or the path of the dark. The planet always was moving toward the light, and there is no one who could ever change that. Those who follow the dark, which is equally valid, will have to leave this planet and find a planet that supports their chosen path.
    As you probably know, different people are on different levels in their development. The crossing from 4d to 5d will be much easier then it was from 3d to 5d.
    It will be like stepping trough a door way or portal when one is ready.
    But you want to know what await one as one steps through this portal?
    But first I like to point out something else, the 4d reality is the reality of unconditional love. We learn about it, but it is not fully implemented. Once we are ready to fully implement it, we are ready to move to the fifth density.
    In fifth density we create through intent. We travel by intent, we aline ourselves with the divine intent, and follow through with it. Service to others is our way to move through this layered cake I described.
    By the way, the density above that one is the density of unity.
    Many of us exist already in different densities at the same time. As some say, we are multi dimensional beings.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Sun May 12, 2013 11:01 am

    Detlef wrote:
    Joanie wrote:'As an example: 5d the density of wisdom, picture a cake with many layers, as many as one can imagine, (5d is very extensive in comparison to this reality 3d) as we enter this density and slowly over eons make our way up, somewhere in the middle there is a layer where we are challenged and asked to master solitude.'

    Now that is a clear description of 5d. A cake of many layers.

    What I am trying to understand is the personal effect on a spirit who manages to make dimension 5. What would be the effect of that dimension on them?

    Joanie

    First, this planet never supported a 4d nor 5d reality. (technically 5d can not be called a reality any longer, but this is a different discussion)
    But as we speak this planet is moving into 4d or is transformed to support 4d realities. At the same time there is a layer above which is often called the new earth and equal to the lower levels of 5d.
    Most people on this planet will stay with earth and move with the planet to a 4d reality. Which is very similar to the 3d reality. only different game rules.
    3d was the reality of choice, we choose the path of the light or the path of the dark. The planet always was moving toward the light, and there is no one who could ever change that. Those who follow the dark, which is equally valid, will have to leave this planet and find a planet that supports their chosen path.
    As you probably know, different people are on different levels in their development. The crossing from 4d to 5d will be much easier then it was from 3d to 5d.
    It will be like stepping trough a door way or portal when one is ready.
    But you want to know what await one as one steps through this portal?
    But first I like to point out something else, the 4d reality is the reality of unconditional love. We learn about it, but it is not fully implemented. Once we are ready to fully implement it, we are ready to move to the fifth density.
    In fifth density we create through intent. We travel by intent, we aline ourselves with the divine intent, and follow through with it. Service to others is our way to move through this layered cake I described.
    By the way, the density above that one is the density of unity.
    Many of us exist already in different densities at the same time. As some say, we are multi dimensional beings.



    You are talking about realities here. Realities of the dimensions? Or are not seen, like our planet earth is, in the Universe?

    My first opinion was that these were actual planets. But I assume they are in the mind or consciousness. We learn to progress to these dimensions through love,service to others before we can climb the ladder.

    Sorry being so dumb but I assumed they were actual physical planets. I understand now what you mean by Multi dimensional beings.

    This is what interests me.

    Unconditional love? Not much of that around on the planet Earth.
    It takes a lot to give unconditional love..The kind of love we give to our children.
    To those who we love deeply but must learn now to give that kind of love to all we meet through life. To forgive and forget is terribly hard.
    Thank you for such a well explained post,the best I have read in a long time.

    Concise and clear.

    Joanie



    avatar
    somnium
    Member

    Number of posts : 313
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  somnium on Sun May 12, 2013 6:05 pm

    I disagree that the Earth plane cannot take on the forms of alternate dimensions. It is true that when you see the world as it was taught, fixated and physical then it is true. These parameters of assigned value dictate the form that reality takes. With training one can see the word as these values of energy, and begin to assign new values. The nature of awareness is that awareness can become fluid, interchangeable. When one begins to enhance this awareness it is no surprise that the perception also enhances. Try being fluid with the definition and awareness that you see the earth and you will begin to see that this earth is many things. She has been aware of every being that has walked on here. She has seen ancient Shaman's transverse into the spirit world countless times, and believe me when I say she has taken many beautiful beings of this Earth to special alternate dimensions. She can be seen as the embodiment of all knowledge ever attained and found on this Earth. When people say that the Earth is hurt and dieing I give her a special thanks for teaching me and showing me that the potential and the versions of Earth are numerous. Truly the form of our Earth is beyond our current comprehension. She is not only multidimensional but she is aware. She takes me to diamond forests where the trees swell to your touch and have living flames inside of them, and the plants play tag. Very magical.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Mon May 13, 2013 8:10 pm

    Diamond forest. Would that be the new planet found recently which was composed of diamonds?

    Alternate universes. The opposite in every way? Like for instance positive and negative?

    Joanie
    avatar
    somnium
    Member

    Number of posts : 313
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  somnium on Tue May 14, 2013 5:29 pm

    Joanie wrote:Diamond forest. Would that be the new planet found recently which was composed of diamonds?

    Alternate universes. The opposite in every way? Like for instance positive and negative?

    Joanie

    Yes, but not just diamonds, other gems too. Some of the buildings are made to glimmer in transition from stone to gold and diamonds. The roads change into gems as you walk on them and form into beautiful pictures as you watch.

    Alternate universes... yes. Opposite universe... no. Simply because it sounds to dangerous!
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Tue May 14, 2013 6:54 pm

    somnium wrote:
    Joanie wrote:Diamond forest. Would that be the new planet found recently which was composed of diamonds?

    Alternate universes. The opposite in every way? Like for instance positive and negative?

    Joanie

    Yes, but not just diamonds, other gems too. Some of the buildings are made to glimmer in transition from stone to gold and diamonds. The roads change into gems as you walk on them and form into beautiful pictures as you watch.

    Alternate universes... yes. Opposite universe... no. Simply because it sounds to dangerous!

    Sounds like a beautiful planet. I would love to see that in close up.
    How did you know all this,Somnium.
    have you seen this planet or visited it in dreams?

    Joanie
    avatar
    somnium
    Member

    Number of posts : 313
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  somnium on Tue May 14, 2013 7:37 pm

    Joanie wrote:


    Sounds like a beautiful planet. I would love to see that in close up.
    How did you know all this,Somnium.
    have you seen this planet or visited it in dreams?

    Joanie
    That is only a description of a place that teaches transformation and materialisation. The planet itself is potential and is completely changeable. It has within it all knowledge and forms and the planet itself is a teacher.

    I have visited this place often to learn it's lessons. It doesn't really part from me. It can take my wildest ideas and turn them into reality. I think it is the spirit.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Tue May 14, 2013 8:53 pm

    somnium wrote:
    Joanie wrote:


    Sounds like a beautiful planet. I would love to see that in close up.
    How did you know all this,Somnium.
    have you seen this planet or visited it in dreams?

    Joanie
    That is only a description of a place that teaches transformation and materialisation. The planet itself is potential and is completely changeable. It has within it all knowledge and forms and the planet itself is a teacher.

    I have visited this place often to learn it's lessons. It doesn't really part from me. It can take my wildest ideas and turn them into reality. I think it is the spirit.


    So much to learn. How do you visit these planets? In dreams or are you taken there by other means?
    Transformation and materialisation. Have you experienced these? Or witnessed these gifts?

    Joanie

    avatar
    somnium
    Member

    Number of posts : 313
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  somnium on Tue May 14, 2013 9:54 pm

    Joanie wrote:
    somnium wrote:
    Joanie wrote:


    Sounds like a beautiful planet. I would love to see that in close up.
    How did you know all this,Somnium.
    have you seen this planet or visited it in dreams?

    Joanie
    That is only a description of a place that teaches transformation and materialisation. The planet itself is potential and is completely changeable. It has within it all knowledge and forms and the planet itself is a teacher.

    I have visited this place often to learn it's lessons. It doesn't really part from me. It can take my wildest ideas and turn them into reality. I think it is the spirit.


    So much to learn. How do you visit these planets? In dreams or are you taken there by other means?
    Transformation and materialisation. Have you experienced these? Or witnessed these gifts?

    Joanie


    I visit them in the world I live in. I call them states of awareness. Once when I first became aware that my thoughts can manifest into reality I thought of a fear, of the forest I was in on fire. The tree next to me was aware of my dilemma and when I looked at it it cast a flame inside of it swimming around. I touched my hand to the tree's bark and it swelled to my touch. Very magical.

    I was taught that awareness equals perception, and any change in awareness entails a change in perception. Many in ages have then practiced the art of controlled shifts of awareness, or consciousness, to produce results in their world. I found that the world in itself is many things beyond what the average awareness would suggest. The simple exploration of awareness and imagination can create any effect.
    avatar
    stephanie79
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  stephanie79 on Tue May 14, 2013 10:08 pm

    Joanie wrote:Not much different from this world,Stephanie.

    Except the world is much nicer in spirit than in our physical world.

    So much different....you have no idea.




    Ahhh, I have been feeling that recently when I've been projecting outwards rather then inwards
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Tue May 14, 2013 10:49 pm

    somnium wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    somnium wrote:
    Joanie wrote:


    Sounds like a beautiful planet. I would love to see that in close up.
    How did you know all this,Somnium.
    have you seen this planet or visited it in dreams?

    Joanie
    That is only a description of a place that teaches transformation and materialisation. The planet itself is potential and is completely changeable. It has within it all knowledge and forms and the planet itself is a teacher.

    I have visited this place often to learn it's lessons. It doesn't really part from me. It can take my wildest ideas and turn them into reality. I think it is the spirit.


    So much to learn. How do you visit these planets? In dreams or are you taken there by other means?
    Transformation and materialisation. Have you experienced these? Or witnessed these gifts?

    Joanie


    I visit them in the world I live in. I call them states of awareness. Once when I first became aware that my thoughts can manifest into reality I thought of a fear, of the forest I was in on fire. The tree next to me was aware of my dilemma and when I looked at it it cast a flame inside of it swimming around. I touched my hand to the tree's bark and it swelled to my touch. Very magical.

    I was taught that awareness equals perception, and any change in awareness entails a change in perception. Many in ages have then practiced the art of controlled shifts of awareness, or consciousness, to produce results in their world. I found that the world in itself is many things beyond what the average awareness would suggest. The simple exploration of awareness and imagination can create any effect.


    I can understand that. Awareness of anything will create a perception that brings the reality out of what we see. Makes it real to us. I remember seeing a forest full of trees,so green that the colour was unreal. At first. There was no sound just the gentle whispering of the leaves. I stood there alone and heard a voice say to me 'This is the spirit world'. Thought I was dreaming standing on my feet.
    I actually felt I was there,something had happened which me realise just what the spirit world looked like. Then the 'dream' ended and I felt I was back in reality.
    avatar
    SpiritVoices
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  SpiritVoices on Tue May 14, 2013 10:51 pm

    What was your impressions,Stephanie?

    Sponsored content

    Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:44 pm