A forum for seekers everywhere...

picked up a friend..

somnium

Number of posts : 313
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

picked up a friend..

Post  somnium on Wed May 08, 2013 1:35 pm

I think I picked him up when I saw everything as living, because he is a little living energy that exists in objects. His energy projects life and awareness. For example if I flick something away he jumps in as the object and projects a dizzy flight energy, or a cartwheel. He is very playful. Today he was sad because I haven't paid much attention to him, and he likes 'up' energies. He will take on the form of something and move it in an upward motion to tell me to move up in awareness and realisation. He is an excellent little caster. Whenever I would have a bad thought he would project the sidewalk as instantly freezing to tell me to stop that direction. He is a very interesting companion. I wonder what exactly he is, definitely an inorganic form of life. A little helper.
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: picked up a friend..

Post  Violet on Wed May 08, 2013 10:37 pm

Do you think this is a fairy or a sprite?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    somnium

Number of posts : 313
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

Post  somnium on Thu May 09, 2013 4:17 pm

Violet wrote:Do you think this is a fairy or a sprite?

I do not know! I have not done enough research on them to know for certain although I have wondered.
    It is not the first time I had met one, once a female entered into one of coffee cups and when I went to take a drink she puckered up for a kiss, when I took the drink my cup kissed me and then cast a bedazzled expression of WOW! I thought it was very funny and for awhile all my cups were enchanted with the same expression. It was truly a work of art.

When I asked him he didn't say what he was, however when I asked him if he was a spirit he said no, then I asked him if he can take the form of one and he shook his head yes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:31 pm