PhotobucketWelcome to the new home of Spiritual Inspiration & The Healing Forum! Photobucket
PhotobucketRegister now for full access to our forum and chatroom!Photobucket
PhotobucketSpiritual Inspiration...The forum for seekers everywhere...Photobucket
PhotobucketOur chatroom is located at the foot of our homepage!Photobucket

Hello...

p.jae
    Just joined
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2013-04-30

Hello...

Post  p.jae on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Hello all,

My name is p.jae... I've decided to join the site out of curiosity and perhaps to get some anwers.. Outside of what I've seen on tv, I don't know much about mediums and the spiritual world, but I have had a few personal experiences that lead me to believe I may have some semblance of a "gift".

When I was about 14, my family had just moved to a new place. My mom was unpacking, I was asleep. She was unable to find the silverware so she awakened me to ask if I'd known where it was. I told her no then went back to sleep. In a dream, I asked my older sister (she'd helped us pack, but did not not live with us) if she had seen the silverware. In the dream, she told me that it was wrapped in newspaper, shaped like a football. When I'd awakened, I passed the info on to my mom and that's exactly how she found the silverware.

In 2010, my dad was diagnosed with lung cancer and eventually passed away. Two days before he passed, I dreamed that he was sitting up in a chaired, covered with a blanket that I'd gotten him (at the time he was bedridden). He told me that he didn't have much time left here. I was upset and told him not to say that... Two days later, he was gone. About Three weeks after his death, I had another dream that he was standing in a bathroom wearing a suit. There was a breeze blowing from an open window that blew the shower curtain softly (I later described the bathroom to my mom, she says it sounds exactly like the bathroom of somewhere we lived when I was a toddler). Anyway, in the dream, my dad told me that I can go ahead now, that he's ok. He seemed to be on the verge of tears and didn't want me to see him cry. My dad was an extremely prideful man.

It's interesting because 2 of these dreams, the individual is alive.. The first dream about the silverware could be a coincidence, but I strongly feel that my dad was reaching out to me.

Here's where I need help... My little brother, Kelvin.. He passed away on 3/5/13. It's still really hard for me to even write that.. He committed suicide.

We've always joked that if there was a way to communicate once one of us have crossed over, we'd find a way. It's going on two months and I haven't "heard" anything. No dreams like with my dad, nothing. I just want to know that he's ok, not even "why?"

If anyone could help, me, I'd appreciate it.
    manty
    Just joined
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2013-04-11

Hello

Post  manty on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:46 pm

Hi and welcome, im new 2. Im sorry 2 hear about your dad and brother but as far as ive read they are alot closer than we realise we just cant see them. I m sorry i cant really help you with your brother but im sure he will come to you, even if its only a dream he has still came to you. Im not sure if this is right or not but i read that when they die they cant contact anyone for a certain length of time and not sure why. There will be someone here you can help you. :flo:

p.jae
    Just joined
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2013-04-30

Re: Hello...

Post  p.jae on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Hello Manty, thanks for the welcome and kind words.

I'm thinking maybe my brother doesn't know how to contact yet- if that's possible.
    manty
    Just joined
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2013-04-11

Hello

Post  manty on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:22 pm

I was just reading that in a medium book, it says that they have to raise their vibration and learn how to be able to communicate, not sure how long this could take but im sure no matter how long it will be worth it in the end.
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:28 pm

p.jae wrote:Hello all,

My name is p.jae... I've decided to join the site out of curiosity and perhaps to get some anwers.. Outside of what I've seen on tv, I don't know much about mediums and the spiritual world, but I have had a few personal experiences that lead me to believe I may have some semblance of a "gift".

When I was about 14, my family had just moved to a new place. My mom was unpacking, I was asleep. She was unable to find the silverware so she awakened me to ask if I'd known where it was. I told her no then went back to sleep. In a dream, I asked my older sister (she'd helped us pack, but did not not live with us) if she had seen the silverware. In the dream, she told me that it was wrapped in newspaper, shaped like a football. When I'd awakened, I passed the info on to my mom and that's exactly how she found the silverware.

In 2010, my dad was diagnosed with lung cancer and eventually passed away. Two days before he passed, I dreamed that he was sitting up in a chaired, covered with a blanket that I'd gotten him (at the time he was bedridden). He told me that he didn't have much time left here. I was upset and told him not to say that... Two days later, he was gone. About Three weeks after his death, I had another dream that he was standing in a bathroom wearing a suit. There was a breeze blowing from an open window that blew the shower curtain softly (I later described the bathroom to my mom, she says it sounds exactly like the bathroom of somewhere we lived when I was a toddler). Anyway, in the dream, my dad told me that I can go ahead now, that he's ok. He seemed to be on the verge of tears and didn't want me to see him cry. My dad was an extremely prideful man.

It's interesting because 2 of these dreams, the individual is alive.. The first dream about the silverware could be a coincidence, but I strongly feel that my dad was reaching out to me.

Here's where I need help... My little brother, Kelvin.. He passed away on 3/5/13. It's still really hard for me to even write that.. He committed suicide.

We've always joked that if there was a way to communicate once one of us have crossed over, we'd find a way. It's going on two months and I haven't "heard" anything. No dreams like with my dad, nothing. I just want to know that he's ok, not even "why?"

If anyone could help, me, I'd appreciate it.

Welcome to the site,p/jae.

First,I want you to know something. That those who pass to the spirit world are very much alive. More than we are actually. We are encased in a heavy physical body. They are pure spirit. What you are seeing is their spirit body.

We live all of us after physical death. Only the body dies.

Your brother will be receiving help from those in spirit. They are not blamed for taking their own lives.
    He could be receiving counselling and care and love. Be patient and wait....when he is ready he will come through to you.
    New arrivals in spirit need help in contacting those here in our world. They need someone who is experienced in communicating to us here in our world. That person will be a medium. Do you know what a medium is,p/jae?
    A communicator who sends messages from those in spirit to us here on the physical plane.
    Hence the name 'medium'.

I hope that helps a little,p/jae.

I am so sorry for the loss of your father and your brother.

Joanie :hugz:

Violet
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24254
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Sat May 04, 2013 11:21 pm

Hi P.Jae so sorry for your losses, it can take sometime for loved ones to come through, others come through fairly quickly, as most of your experiences have been through dreams i'd pay close attention to them maybe even keep a dream diary. Many believe when someone passes they need time to adjust to 'heal' before they come through, hopefully you will recieve a sign of some kind from your brother soon.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

spiritone*

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2013-07-08

Post  spiritone* on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:44 am

Hi P Jae, your little brother will be coming to you like he said it just takes a little more time for some. You could try to meditate and by doing that you will raise your vibrations and you might be able to communicate with him. There are many nice meditations for free on YOUTube just search spiritual meditations. Another thing you can do is when you go to sleep ask your guides to bring your brother through in a dream. Spirits seem to have better connections with us during the hours of 1 and 5, at least that's been my experience. Do that every night it might take a while but he will eventually come to you. 

Our loved ones also come to us in other ways, you might find a penny in an unusual place and you will know it's from your brother. Sometimes they send us birds to remind us of them. Our son sends us Cardinals and not just the bird it could be a picture of one or for me it was a dishtowel at Christmas that just appeared in front of me in the store. Feathers are also a sign and so are butterflies, just about anything can be if it's something you notice that you haven't seen before. Learn to trust your intuition.

Read as many books as you can about spirituality, you can never read too much!

Sorry for the loss of both your father and your brother, they are together and will always be your special angels!:megahug:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:36 pm