experiences

stealthfire

Male
    Number of posts : 14
    Job/hobbies : golf reading playstation gamer
    Registration date : 2013-04-22

experiences

Post  stealthfire on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:28 am

would just like to share my experiences with the world maybe a lot of people can relate to this I don't know. so were to start well I grew up hearing ghost stories etc but never really believed in it until I reached 18 and I had what I later found out to be an out of body experience I had awoken to find myself paralysed to my bed I couldn't talk I found myself moaning and groaning instead that's all that came out of my mouth I could move my eyes around but nothing else. there was a force at work which just stopped me from doing anything I felt fear I wanted this to stop I found I could move my big toe so I concentrated on this movement and it finally released me of this paralysed state I immediately ran downstairs putting all lights on in the house I stayed awake the rest of the night and wouldn't go to sleep until daylight broke. so this was my first experience until the second one happened I awoke to find myself above my bed looking down at myself it did take a moment to realise I was out of my body and in a spiritual form I could see a white ghostly looking string or rope attached to my bodies brow. this silver cord also seemed to be attached to the back of my spiritual head anyway I tried to go to the bedroom door and found I couldn't move I then realised that through thought I could move instantly so I thought about going to the door and I did but not at super speeds just a normal slow movement and I floated over I didn't walk. as I got to the shut door I tried to open it but no way would it let me so I decided to try and go through the door just like Patrick Swayze in ghost but before I got chance I was snapped back in my body at an incredible speed(instant) I jumped up immediately and I just sat there dazed at what had just happened I was gobsmacked at this experience it proved I am more than the physical body but yet as time passes you tend to doubt yourself but I know it happened anyway I did have more of these experiences but something new took place I was not expecting I had awoke in the morning to my alarm i had to get up for work but the moment i woke up i heard a voice as clear as day which said loud and clear DONT LEAVE YOUR JOB i was baffled by this but that very day i had an arguement with the site manager on a building site in halewood liverpool and i left my job that very day it didnt click with me till much later about the voice i heard that very morning. i mean how the hell did this voice know my future outcome of that day it left me baffled.i went the doctors and told the doctor my experience he basically said i was hallucinating so that was a waste of time what do they know of spiritual intervention anyway i ended up at widnes spiritualist church the president was linda marshall a lovely lady and i also met other people with similar experiences anyway i began all this meditation business learning about chakras and being able to close and shut myself down but one night at home i was sat in the living room watching most haunted at the time when to my left on the window sill a cat materialised right before my eyes it jumped to the floor (transparent) and ran past me to the livingroom door and vanished right before my eyes i couldnt believe it but it happened i will never forget this. another time i was at my sisters house as she said her house was haunted so i had to go check it out for myself so i went into my sisters rooms shouting come out spirits come out and as i was in my sisters bedroom shouting i turned to the bedroom door as i did a little girl ran past the doorway to the bathroom i immediately gave chase to find the bathroom empty i confirmed to my sister that she defo has a spiritual presence here so she called her friend who is a medium to look in to it which she did. another time i awoke early hours in the morning to find the presence of a spirit in the corner of my room it was strange because i didnt have to use my eyes as i could feel its presence i could feel how tall it was and exactly were it was stood it would not reveal its self to me it was like it had no face yet i could feel the spirit was showing its self as a male i told it to go away and to not bother me at this time of night and so i fell back to sleep when i awoke everything was normal ive never been aware of this spirit since but i do believe that it was my friend ged knight who had sadly taken his own life not to long ago before this experience. i have two more experiences left i would like to share and would love to hear from someone who can truelly relate to these two experiences im about to share these to me made me the biggest believer ever. well this one night i awoke in bed paralysed i could feel 5 children at my bedside the eldest boy spoke and just said to me 3 times robert robert robert i couldnt answer i was paralysed and unable to communicate so these 5 children i could feel them go down my hallway and down the stairs to a portal at the bottom of the stairs i could feel it all from my bed upstairs it was weird i felt all the 5 children go through this portal and it closed and the moment it closed i broke free from my paralysed state i immediately ran to the top of the stairs to look downstairs at were this portal was but nothing i could see but i could feel static electricty right through the house like thick fog is the best description i can give but i could feel this energy fading slowly until the house felt normal again it was an amazing experience i hope everyone on the planet could experience such an event. anyway i have one more experience to share to me this was the biggest experience ever and it happened in widnes spiritualist church. theres two main rooms in the church one is for the circle and the other for coffee and snacks and chatting so the first room we stand in is the coffee room before the circle began so we are all sat or stood around chatting i was looking at something on the notice boards anyway people started making there way into the other room the for the open circle i was still reading this board notice when i suddenly became aware of a tickling sensation in my back it became bigger and bigger until i was engulfed in this what i can only describe as a bubble of love or pure energy all over my body it was amazing what iwas feeling i didnt have a care in the world it was out of this world i then became aware of a man taller than myself stood behind me it was this spiritual visitor who was making this bubble of love possible it felt unbelieveable i loved it but it started to fade and as it did this taller man i can feel him go through the door to outside and i mean this spiritual energy went through the door it wasnt open i was left with this exciting feeling all over i went into circle and took my seat and never said a word i was speechless at what i had just experienced it was the most beautiful experience i have ever had in my life cycle upon this earth plain...i hope my experiences will help put peoples mind at rest if you have had anything similiar as far as im aware they are no threat to us so dont fear just relax and enjoy this magical moments if your lucky enough in life to experience such beauty...
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Re: experiences

Post  SpiritVoices on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:23 am

Some very un unnerving experiences there. You certainly have had some experience in the spiritual side of life.

Quite a few as well. Must have been terrifying as a child.

Did these worry you at all? Do you still have them? Have you ever thought of training to control these happenings? To seek advice on what was happening to you?

Joanie
    stealthfire

Male

Post  stealthfire on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:12 pm

I never had experiences as a child I only knew of others peoples experiences until I was 18 when I had my first experience myself and I tried to develop these things but didn't have much faith in the people who was helping me as im a no nonsense type guy im not in to fairies or angels tarot cards and certainly wont listen to bible stories I think the bible is complete nonsense created for control of others but I do believe we are more than the flesh. if the right environment comes my way for development then yes I would continue to learn how to use this in a good way with no intention of making money from it as majority today do..
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:44 pm

stealthfire wrote:I never had experiences as a child I only knew of others peoples experiences until I was 18 when I had my first experience myself and I tried to develop these things but didn't have much faith in the people who was helping me as im a no nonsense type guy im not in to fairies or angels tarot cards and certainly wont listen to bible stories I think the bible is complete nonsense created for control of others but I do believe we are more than the flesh. if the right environment comes my way for development then yes I would continue to learn how to use this in a good way with no intention of making money from it as majority today do..

Very wise of you to take the road you are taking. I wouldn't say the bible is complete nonsense,lots of wise advice there. I do feel that we should go the way we feel,take it steady and let the gift grow on it's own. You will find there are quiet periods when spirit leave you alone. They will always show up when they feel you are ready to progress.
    Now I am going through a quiet period myself,haven't heard anything from the spirit world for a while.
    I expect a sudden return when I least expect it.
    Wonder why they always take us by surprise.... :asmile:

Joanie

stealthfire

Male

Post  stealthfire on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:18 pm

yes that's it exactly im going through my quiet spell but I did tell them to leave me alone and I guess they did and like you say they return when they think we are ready I totally agree with that and yes the bible is full of wise words I will give it that much.im 36 now its been a few years since I have had anything except a few months ago I awoke paralysed I broke free from it and had nothing since..
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Paralysed? There's a name for that. Did you find you couldn't open your eyes? Ah,sleep paralyses,that what it is.
    I suffered from that once. Fell asleep in the chair and woke up,but couldn't open my eyes even though I was wide awake.

Be patient in your quest,spirit will return but when they are ready.... :asmile:

Joanie
    stealthfire

Male

Post  stealthfire on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:08 pm

I believe sylvan Muldoon calls it astral catalepsy..
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:10 pm

Quite possibly. Different names for same happening.

:blush:

Joanie
    stealthfire

Male

Post  stealthfire on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:33 pm

what experiences have you had in your life time if you don't mind me asking?
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:08 am

Hi stealthfire.

Starting from childhood,small experiences like feeling someone sitting on my bed. Yelling to my parents that someone was in my room.
    When my grandmother died,feeling her hand across my brow as she left for spirit.
    My father again after death,holding his arms for a hug,as I stepped towards him,he disappeared.
    So many small incidents in my child hood but did not realise what they were at that time.

Dreaming very vivid dreams of visiting spirit and seeing those who have passed over.
    Seeing them as they were when young and healthy again.
    Hearing voices like when my husband was having a heart attack during the night. A very strong male voice telling me to 'wake up'. So many small experiences.
    I cannot see spirit but hear their voices plainly.
    Not much but means a lot to me. The clearest voice was my husband speaking my name two weeks after he passed to spirit.
    That I will never forget...Joanie

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:26 am