Steven For "They"

Male
    Number of posts : 16
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2013-04-14

Channeled Messages

Post  Steven For "They" on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have been channeling messages for a year and a half from a group of entities called "They" The messages have been well received. I am wondering if anyone else has had this experience?
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: Channeled Messages

Post  Violet on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:34 am

Joanie wrote:Now you have my curiosity going....why do we always refer God as a 'he'?

Joanie

Hmm probably because all vicars and holy men were male

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:30 pm

That has changed now though hasn't it? We had a lady vicar at my grandson's funeral.
    She was lovely and the sermon she gave was out of this world.....So caring.

Joanie
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Funny you say that Arbel as in Hinduism there are three main Gods, Witht heir female consort, Bhrahma saraswati, vishnu lakshmi, and shiva Parvati, or shakti, which translates to main energy who is also known as a part of the devine mother Goddess. Actually all three are. It confuses me alot, as its hard to work out how things work for me, or to comprehend it all.
    I understand kind of though as we have our twin souls so we are seperate but also can merge, although I dont understand how things works in the way that if we live as one how can we miss each other?
    Jai Shree Krishna,
    Jai Lakshmi Mata

Oh BTW Krishna is Vishnu, and Shree infront of Krishna stands for his other Half Lakshmi Mata, which alot fo you know by other names. Actually you may know them both by other names.
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

Post  Arbel on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:51 pm

What I would say eyeopen is that what is happening with you is the fact there are words that are causing your subconscious mind to open and with that happening you are remembering many things also. There is always some truth in all religions like you have stated about Hinduism and two are one; we are not always with our other half as we always have many tasks where the two halves must separate and go their our own way. Neither are we together on this earth unless it is for a special reason and the merging into one can only take place in the spiritual plane

Arbel
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:24 pm

eyeopen wrote:Funny you say that Arbel as in Hinduism there are three main Gods, Witht heir female consort, Bhrahma saraswati, vishnu lakshmi, and shiva Parvati, or shakti, which translates to main energy who is also known as a part of the devine mother Goddess. Actually all three are. It confuses me alot, as its hard to work out how things work for me, or to comprehend it all.
    I understand kind of though as we have our twin souls so we are seperate but also can merge, although I dont understand how things works in the way that if we live as one how can we miss each other?
    Jai Shree Krishna,
    Jai Lakshmi Mata

Oh BTW Krishna is Vishnu, and Shree infront of Krishna stands for his other Half Lakshmi Mata, which alot fo you know by other names. Actually you may know them both by other names.

I have a friend who is interested in this religion. I must tell him about your post.

Thanks,most interesting.

Joanie
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:25 pm

Lol cool, you find that interesting? Was so hard to not write a essay.
    But honestly from growing up to having friends come around and ask why we have so many Gods to getting out of it as a result not believing at a point in my life, then realising the truth, wich in my opinion hinduism alot more truth than most people realise but until you look into spiritual side of it it doesnt make sense, wich is why I didnt keep to it as I should of, as in way I see it other religions have hinduism in bits. Just interpreted differently.
    Like different countries have different languages to interpret the same texts, well the Gods have their methods of showing us what relates to us.
    Eg We go out and change our hairstyle, clothes, the Gods change appearance, names, face, to blend in those and sometimes stand out more, regarding whom they wish to teach. Anotherwords its like Jesus being split into 3, one Jesus the teacher, One the protector and one the mother father. So you prey to Jesus teacher call him Master as a different appearance for teaching and he has a beard and holds books for a symbol of teaching. But the Jesus Protector holds a shield is dark figured to scare off evil and holds a sword and calls himself Protecsus, then the mother father jesus is known as the holy father, their fore whoever you prey to is the same but it makes it easier to prey for the right thing. Although even I understand how its hard. lol.
    In hinduism their is a mother Goddess and driving force, Known also as shiva shakti, anotherwords God, and they are split into different Avatars depending on the job, thats it. Liek having different car for track days, one for driving the kinds, one for long distance etc, not comparing Gods to cars, lol.
    But yes I couldnt be more proud to be hindu, but also havnt recently but do go church, when I get a chance, lol
    They say a picture says a thousand words, the pictures of hindu Gods and Goddesses do this, hense why they have so many names, faces, and weapons etc, every thing has a meaning.
    Does that mean I am the Adopted Son of Lakshmi Mata and Vishnu Bhagwan? (Bhagwan means God)
    Jai Shree Krishna,
    Jai Lakshmi Mata
    Oh Btw Alah which is Muslims God actually translates to God as does Bhagwan which is God in Hindu.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:11 am