A forum for seekers everywhere...

Hello, hoping to be able to share my new way of thinking and feeling with others.

outspkn
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2013-04-04

Hello, hoping to be able to share my new way of thinking and feeling with others.

Post  outspkn on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:03 am

Hi, I'm hoping to find other people that are beginning a new spiritual/ intouch journey like myself. I am very, very new to this way of thinking and feeling, there is a peaceful feeling inside me that was not there before. I Would love to share what I've been reading and thoughts with anyone!
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3369
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Re: Hello, hoping to be able to share my new way of thinking and feeling with others.

Post  1antique on Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:23 am

ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3090
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Re: Hello, hoping to be able to share my new way of thinking and feeling with others.

Post  ameliorate on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:59 am

Outspkn

Look forward to reading what you want to share here.
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:49 pm

Hi Outspkn and welcome, once you've settled in a little and found your way around you might like to create a thread our blog section, it's always interesting to make notes about your progression. :bfs:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

outspkn
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2013-04-04

Post  outspkn on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:28 pm

Thank you so much for the welcomes. I am loving the book I am reading "Things are Going Great in My Absence" by Lola Jones, and the calm, quiet, and spiritual awakening that I am beginning to feel. Not all people believe or should I say are open minded enough to let other ways of thinking, feeling or just being in to their lives. I say," what do you have to loose except all the "YUK" we carry around, and feeling of a spiritual calm ( is what I call it) can't be beat! "

Again thanks for the welcomes, its nice to see a forum like this.
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:51 pm

:welcome: :si:

Enjoy the site.....Looking forward to hearing your ideas on spiritualism and psychism.

Joanie.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:53 am