honestkate
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Job/hobbies : Author and HORSES!
    Registration date : 2013-02-25

Angel apeared in my office mirror and I took a photo of her

Post  honestkate on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:24 pm

It's taken me 8 years to finally share this photo. I ended up writing a book about her and all of the other close calls/coincidences I've had in life. If anyone here has a Kindle, I will gift you a copy of the book in exchange for a kind review. So far, I'm getting great reviews. On man wrote me and said he started sobbing while he was reading it because memories started coming back to him. I wrote the book to help other people remember close calls/coincidences in their life so they can see the bigger picture. If you have a kindle and want to check out my eBook, let me know..send me a PM. Serious inquiries only because I have to pay Amazon for each book I gift. I'm willing to do it for the right people.

You can watch the youtube video by searching "Adventures with my guardian angel" and you can find the eBook reviews on Amazon by searching for the same thing.
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Re: Angel apeared in my office mirror and I took a photo of her

Post  millergrls on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:07 pm

It is beautiful of you to share your experiences so that others can find their way and see the bigger picture in life.
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 723
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Post  CW on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Thank you very much for sharing your experience homestkate! Your angel truly loves you dearly to allow you time to photograph. It has been my experience the spiritual beings around us depend upon our emotions. Obviously you are a very precious soul, who's angel wanted to give you the proof you have probably been asking for.

I am happy you are here on . You answered a question I asked in another post "has anyone seen a reflection of a spirit?"

Please tell me how did you feel when you saw it appear? Did you ask for permission to photograph?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:26 pm