full on apparition.....

millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

full on apparition.....

Post  millergrls on Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:31 pm

I normally see traces of spirit. White figures here and there, sometimes orbs, movement. Mostly I get a sense that they are there and sort of see them in my minds eye. Normally, I just sense them and know that it is my grandma or grandpa ect. This morning however, I was sitting up by myself and straight in front of me i watch a girls walk by, blond hair to her shoulders, about sixteen, a dress on that came below her knees, it was an older fashioned dress not sure what era. As quick as I saw her she was gone walking towards my daughters room but that darn mirror. I have to admit, I have gotten use to seeing things but this freaked my out for a moment.
    Now there why this is signifigant to me.......
    When I first began my spiritual journy and opening up three months ago I had a very scary dream. I dreamt that I was in my home and there was an evil entity trying to enter. It was the same one that I saw this morning. In the dream I kep setting my protection and she was not allowed and unable to come in. I set this same protection everyday and every night. In the dream the entity finally walked through the wall and left.
    In the morning I was exhausted. I did't get any sleep that night. My daughter asked me that morning "are you all right mom?" I replied "yeah, just tired had lots of dreams last night, and didn't get much sleep". My daughter replied I had a really weird and scary dream last night too. So she bagan to tell me about her dream about a scary ghost. This is when i got chills up my spine, because she decribed to a T the entity that I was dreaming about, not just a close descpription but exact. it was as if she walked out of my dream and right into hers. In my daughters dream she felt as if the entity was trying to attack her. I think she was trying to relate a message. I don't feel anything negative in this house. I have in other homes, but this house feels safe for me.
    Anyways. After this dream I began hearing messages during meditation. "There is evil in this house", "tell my mom I am being a good girl", "there is a girl in the back room downstairs" "there are three". I wondered about the back room downstairs because ever since we moved in this house eight months ago we have wondered why in the basement there is a cement wall that closes of another part of the basement. From outside when you look in the windows you see a whole nother basement with items in it. From the inside there is no way to get to it. There is just a huge cement wall. We have always wondered why someone would do this.
    I checked a little bit into the home, and it use to be a very small one bedroom farm house. The room that my daughter sleeps in at one point someone who was very sick with cancer stayed in her room. That was the one original bedroom in the home. I see activity all the time in the original rooms but not any of the additions.
    I am wondering if this girl is trapped. I don't think that she is evil. I just don't sense that. I am wondering though if she needs help or is trying to get a message of some sort across. Just not sure what. In my dream she seemed evil and maybe she is, she just cannot come through that way because of my protection I set on the home and the crystal grid I have protecting my home. I just not sure. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? My two year old is always talking about the "monster" and say that it is a girl. She mostly hangs around my daughters room. I am not sure if the woman who stayed in that room and had cancer passed. I am going to have to ask around.
    millergrls

Female

Re: full on apparition.....

Post  millergrls on Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:33 pm

Just bumping this it didn't go into the new forum part.
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24331
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:12 pm

Hi Mary
    "There is evil in this house", "tell my mom I am being a good girl", "there is a girl in the back room downstairs" "there are three".
    She is not necessarily talking about your house, I think she may be speaking about hers and trying to convey the bad things which happened there to you, perhaps there was a house there before yours was built.

I dreamt that I was in my home and there was an evil entity trying to enter. It was the same one that I saw this morning.
    I don't believe an evil entity would warn you in this way, I believe you were both given dreams which would make you remember for a long time this girl sounds desperately unhappy and like she is desperate to make contact whatever way she can, also just as we struggle to get a link with them they must find it just as difficult to link with us sometimes especially is she is kind of 'lost' which is what i'm feeling from this.

I've just read the rest of your post it seems we're thinking along similar lines.

If it were my house i'd break into that other room, I would not be happy in a house I could not see every corner of.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:44 am

I feel the same way about the wall. We are considering which is the safest way to take it down. I am a little worried about maybe something coming out when it does get torn down. Any suggestions for this? I feel the same that this girl isn't really evil just trapped somehow and sad and she wants me to know. I have been doing exercises to open my pineal gland and since I have I have begun I have been experiences more things spiritual, seeing and sensing more spirits, seeing things fall before my eyes and then searching for it and not being able to see what it was that fell in front of me. They are all becoming stronger. I get that she is trying to give a message, that she feels trapped and sad. I feel it. What can I do to help her. This is way out of my territory. I guess if i see her again i can ask what i can do. I was taking a bath the other morning and sensed something, Maybe it was her. I asked what was needed. I feel bad though, i feel her pain, not anger just restlessness. Not sure at all what to do.
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:25 am

Is this the wall that was mentioned a while ago,Mary?
    Are you still having problems with it?

You need someone who is a strong medium to give you some good advice.
    Have you tried talking to the entity?

Have you any success in looking into the history?

Joanie x

millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls on Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:10 pm

yup, same wall. I had a reading done and was told that what was in the house was not evil. But she keep coming through. And she seems so sad. Like she wants me to know something, and no I haven't tried to speak with her. Maybe that is why she is showing herself now. She wants me to know something.
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:16 pm

She needs to be able to pass on to spirit,Mary.
    Something is holding her there so I would say a little 'spirit rescue' is needed.
    Poor girl.

Joanie
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:08 pm

I agree. I don't sense anything angry. Nothing really goes on in the home where you would think "ghost". I see things, and my two year old sees things but there is no real activity so to speak. So the messages I received that there was evil in this home wasn't so much an evil enitity but something bad maybe disease ect. The one thing I was able to find out about the home was that a woman had cancer at one point in the room where my daughter sleeps though I do not think that she passed. I also know that the original home was a farm house and the owner owned all of the land around for quite a time. it use to be a small one bedroom home before the additions. Where I see the girl is where the old part of the home is. My biggest problem is that I do not know where to begin.
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:22 pm

Do you have a spiritualist church or hall beside you,Mary?
    Or know anyone who could visit and help you with this problem?
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:25 pm

No not that I know of. i live in a pretty small and small minded town. i will have to check the cities.
    honestkate
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Job/hobbies : Author and HORSES!
    Registration date : 2013-02-25

Post  honestkate on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:28 am

Do you or your daughter wake up with sore throats? I was being visited at night while I slept by a woman and I was talking and screaming all night. I would wake up and think I was coming down with strep throat. My room was sound proof and my sister shared a wall with me and she could hear me screaming because the noise would come from under the door. My sister told me one morning at the breakfast table, "I wish you'd stay off the phone late at night..I can't get any sleep with you yelling." I told her I wasn't on the phone. That next night, I woke myself up screaming and that's when I saw the woman. She was leaning over the side of my bed looking down at my face. She stood up when I opened my eyes and put her hands up as if to say, "Calm down, it's ok". The same thing happened two weeks later at the Fairmont Hotel on Nob Hill in San Francisco. I woke myself up screaming. That time, it was a man who was looking down at my face. He stood up and ran around the corner into the bathroom and disappeared. He seemed sort of comical and silly the way he took off. The woman at my home looked kind and concerned. This happened about 20 years ago. What I don't understand is; if they were so harmless, why was I screaming my lungs out? What were they saying to me that was so frightening...terrifying..horrific. They didn't look scary.

We just don't know what evil looks like. If they'd been angels, I would have been comforted...not screaming my lungs up. Also, it's interesting the ghosts appeared in AZ and San Francisco. The house wasn't haunted... I was.

check out the photo of an angel I took in 2005. Youtube..search for Adventures with my guardian angel. It's amazing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:59 am